• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How old is Sora gonna be in KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I never understood the concept of time in KH. It seems like CoM happens in a few hours but then theres so much they did. Like do they ever rest for the night at any time? I wish i knew how much time each game spanned. If it was ever explained, i missed it. lol
Well, CoM spanned a few weeks during that year, as shown by the 358/2 Days timeline. I forget who posted it, or what it said, but someone said, with that time, the Larxene battle would have taken over a week :p

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well, CoM spanned a few weeks during that year, as shown by the 358/2 Days timeline. I forget who posted it, or what it said, but someone said, with that time, the Larxene battle would have taken over a week :p
I think that was Grass who said.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

so its unclear how much time is actually spanned between each game? (besides Days)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, it's even unclear how much time actually spans during the games except Days. The journeys in KH 1 and 2 could span everything from a mere week up to even more than three months, same does for the actual journey in BBS, although it may surely be shorter than Sora's two adventures.
Coded is easier though as it was said somewhere it takes place "shortly" after KH 2, which could however also mean anything from a day up to two weeks or so.
The story of Coded itself however can't be that long...as Mickey, Chip, Dale and co. surely not spent several weeks sitting before that computer or entering the datascape.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lol, it's even unclear how much time actually spans during the games except Days. The journeys in KH 1 and 2 could span everything from a mere week up to even more than three months, same does for the actual journey in BBS, although it may surely be shorter than Sora's two adventures.
Coded is easier though as it was said somewhere it takes place "shortly" after KH 2, which could however also mean anything from a day up to two weeks or so.
The story of Coded itself however can't be that long...as Mickey, Chip, Dale and co. surely not spent several weeks sitting before that computer or entering the datascape.

i agree with the coded part. I think that and Days where the only easily depicted journeys time-wise. It doesnt mean much in the longrun, but its still something interesting to look at.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sora is 15 at the present time in the KH universe. But, we have no idea how much time has passed between the end of KH2 and when Sora decides to leave. Plus, we don't know how much time passes between him choosing to leave and when he actually does. I'm assuming a couple weeks. But, since we don't know when Sora turned 15 while he slept, it's possible he's almost 16. Either way, it doesn't matter to much.

As for the above comments, we never saw any one in KH rest because it was irrelevant to do so. They probably did take rests and slept at every night, but it's never shown because there was no need to.

I would place my money that Sora is going to be 16 for a little while knowing that once he turns 18 there will be many adult contradictions for a child's game series.

I don't think you know what a contradiction is because you are making no sense.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Ya know before 358/2 Days I always believed COM took place over the course of 1 night. Because when Sora first arrived in CO it was night time and then Riku arrived not too long after that. Then when Riku leaves CO at the end of COM you can see dawn starting to break over the horizon. So yeah I always assumed it took place over the course of 1 night. Then Days came along and I was surprised COM took that long.

ICECOOL113

I don't think you know what a contradiction is because you are making no sense.

Dude I know what it is what I mean is that I think it would awkward for Sora to be 18 years old so him being any older would like ruin that child-like attitude we all love about. If you can understand that than at least you get why this is a child's game series not a creepy adult one.

billyzanesucks

Dude I know what it is what I mean is that I think it would awkward for Sora to be 18 years old so him being any older would like ruin that child-like attitude we all love about. If you can understand that than at least you get why this is a child's game series not a creepy adult one.
That's exactly the point. Sora's 15, not 16.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i dont gt the confusion.... a year went by since kh2 in kh2 sora was 15 in kh3d he is 16 in kh3 he will be presntly 16 becasue kh3 takes place directly after the games end in 3d so unless his birthday is declared one day during the game he is 16 not that it matters i dont think he needs driver licens or anything he could be 12 and nothing would change

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

wtf are you talking about?

woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.
When was it said that his 16 in 3D?

it wasn't

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Here's an end to the discussion, if it was important, it would have been mentioned.

k99y77

Awards
that stilll dosen't make any sense, and there are many child friendly shows with protagonists over 18 :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back