• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How old am I?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How old am I?

Votes: 6 18.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 12.5%

Votes: 4 12.5%

Votes: 2 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 28.1%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I actually think Azurith you're leading us down a false path with the poll...personally i think you're 23-25

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Why do you all think he's so old? He doesn't act old! ^.^

I'd say 12, but it's not listed. So let's go with 13.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They think 19 because next to his age on his profile it says 19, but that is clearly not true. ^^ We have teh wubble wubble chibby child azureth!

13 all the way!

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
On every post of Azurith said:
~~Azurith
We kinda know it's you, when your name is next to every post. Why not just put that in your signature, if people don't know how to look above your avatar?

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
MegaFlare said:
We kinda know it's you, when your name is next to every post. Why not just put that in your signature, if people don't know how to look above your avatar?

It's all part of his intricate plan. You see at the end of his life, Azurith will total up all the time he's wasted with redundancy. I've clocked him at about 13 years, which is also his age.

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
I wanna say between 14-17 becuse you dont have a too many posts here and u joined in august....most older people accumulate more posts since they have more free time...and the way ur sig is,if you were 13,you probably wouldnt have taken the time to make it like that,and lastly,ur R.kenshin sig wass most likely made by u ,and by the way it looks,it seems u wanted it to look cool(which it does)
but at the same time make it not to detailed wasting less time makin it(older people waste at least a hour on thir sigs to make it as deatailed as possible).So thats my theory......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back