• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you are still playing KH1 or KH2, and which one are you playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many of you are still playing KH1 or KH2, and which one are you playing?

• Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 2

Votes: 73 45.9%
  • None

Votes: 32 20.1%
  • Both

Votes: 30 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I randomly play them to see the story and such again, and cuz the boss battles are so fun! I have been doing that ever since they came out, I think I have like 27 times through KH1, 25 through KH2 and only 2 through Re: COM although I think I played like 8 times through the GBA one, sp thats like 10 COM total. I will do the same thing to Days, and BBS when they come out too :3

Swordplay

still play KH1 a good bit,
start a new file when im bored, never play KH2 that much(cause it sucks hardcore in comparison to KH)
Re:CoM is way fun, i play it a good bit too

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Haven't played KH2 in months and KH1 in years, but I've been feeling pretty nostalgic lately so I'll be picking up KH1 again soon.

THE 13th Strike

I'm still playing KH2, only because i got it a month ago and got half though the story in proud mode after finishing begine rmode. It is also my only and first KH game, but im getting RE: COM soon.

Girlygirl

I'm playing kingdom hearts 2 right now, just beat the second space paranoids level, and I'm aout to beat the game soon, but this time I'll probably try all of the tornaument cups first.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
When Re:CoM came out, I went through all of the games just for the story, but lately with all of the hype on Days, I really want to fight the Organization members again. I wish I had FM+ so I could fight Org. XIII whenever I wanted...

Axelfan008

I do, but i warped my disc, so it doesn't work. NOTE TO EVERYONE: don't leave your disc in the Playstation for a long time, or one top a hot T.V.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I started a playthrough of KH2 a few months ago. I stopped playing for a long time but plan to resume soon. I need to beat it before 358/2 Days.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I don't play it anymore. I have completed the games so I find no reason to push out the games I am curently playing to play it. :| I do like the games, though. :D

KHfan94

even though i cheated and went to KH2, i still didn't finish KH1. if i remeber right, i'm level 28 (or higher) and beat Riku in Hollow Bastin. now i have to find Malefacent (sp?). but where?

i'm not really playing much in KH: CoM. anyone here also think that the card thing in the game...well...sucks? there's not much to do with a certain limit of cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back