• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you are still playing KH1 or KH2, and which one are you playing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many of you are still playing KH1 or KH2, and which one are you playing?

• Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 2

Votes: 73 45.9%
  • None

Votes: 32 20.1%
  • Both

Votes: 30 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheHero

I think this may be about the 5th or 6th time that I have started KH2. I have only played through the whole entire thing once though. This time I am determined to beat it on hard. Last time it was on standard.

Rob Diablo

I still play Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: ReChain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II, I just like to play all of them and beat the crap out of all of the bosses...

LionHeart14

i play them both every now and then. Still workin on Re:CoM. Though I havent really been playing too many video games lately. except for DDR :lol: ive been in the mood to play that a lot recently for some reason.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I play both still. I haven`t even finished KH1 yet. I skipped straight to KH2, but I`d already watched my brother beat KH1 so I knew what was happening.

Apollo

Silver Member
I haven't been able to play either of them for a while. For about 2 years, I just get bored after 10 minutes.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
As of right now none, because I don't own any of hte games :( its very sad for me.

Supah

ive been playing all three, to get ready for 358/2 days and BBS whenever it comes out

Papou

Went through them both again a few months ago. I may or may not play them again before Days comes out.

i play the roxas vs. axel battle, 1000 heartless battle, and the sephiroth battle in kh2 when i get bored. i play through both kh and kh2 if i get really bored.

Elorah

Awards
I haven't sat down and had a really long KH session for ages. There was a stage where my friends got the game and I played a little bit. Sometimes I had to go to their place and beat one of the bosses for them xD But to answer the question, I don't really play KH much at all anymore, although I might make a spontaneous decision to start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back