• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

How long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tdc456

Awards
took me maybe 1-10 seconds actually
i loved it before i got KH1
that was the first game i ever had for my PS2
loyal fan to the end

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
Awards
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
About a year after I played Kingdom Hearts I. I had gotten to Deep Jungle and I wasn't good at video games back then so I got stuck there. I only got interested again when I realized that there was a Kingdom Hearts for the Gameboy Advance (I played Kingdom Hearts I and II at my godmothers house). So I got into it after that. But I have to admit I wasn't hooked right away. In fact I was more into Ratchet and Clank than Kingdom Hearts at the time. :)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
What lead to me getting hooked was seeing my friend fail several times (controller was really crappy) on a later battle. I just had to get a new controller and do it myself. Not long after after playing (a minutes or so), I was hooked.

Elorah

Awards
my friend had introduced me to 'simple and clean' and i was really excited about hearing the song on the game ^^
so when i heard it i was really happy! I didn't really get hooked until i played through a couple of worlds first.

Tidora

Awards
Ummm well i was hesitant at first cos it was 120 dollars.. And i was 12 at the time and 120 dollars was alot for me and i didnt like parting with money... But when i first played it i thought it was gonna be gay cos of the song... Then i loved it cos of how cool sora was and how it was also my first rpg so i was hooked almost in the first 10 mins... It was my first game to play 14 hours in a day haha..... Oh and i dont think the song is gay now, i quite like it. =]

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Awards
I wasn't hooked onto the game until I got the kick ass Kingdom Key... seriously...

Blue

home is where the heart is
Awards
I got hooked after seeing the game for the first time =3

Seriously.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Awards
I was fascinated with the commercial and Hikki's voice. :3

Then, I was hooked when I watched the intro.

odamin

Awards
I was hooked before I had it, when I had gone to my friends house he lost to the riku battle in hollow bastion about 15 times and I asked to play and kicked his butt. I had never played a ps2 before either hahahahaha