• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
About a year after I played Kingdom Hearts I. I had gotten to Deep Jungle and I wasn't good at video games back then so I got stuck there. I only got interested again when I realized that there was a Kingdom Hearts for the Gameboy Advance (I played Kingdom Hearts I and II at my godmothers house). So I got into it after that. But I have to admit I wasn't hooked right away. In fact I was more into Ratchet and Clank than Kingdom Hearts at the time. :)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
What lead to me getting hooked was seeing my friend fail several times (controller was really crappy) on a later battle. I just had to get a new controller and do it myself. Not long after after playing (a minutes or so), I was hooked.

Elorah

Awards
my friend had introduced me to 'simple and clean' and i was really excited about hearing the song on the game ^^
so when i heard it i was really happy! I didn't really get hooked until i played through a couple of worlds first.

Tidora

Ummm well i was hesitant at first cos it was 120 dollars.. And i was 12 at the time and 120 dollars was alot for me and i didnt like parting with money... But when i first played it i thought it was gonna be gay cos of the song... Then i loved it cos of how cool sora was and how it was also my first rpg so i was hooked almost in the first 10 mins... It was my first game to play 14 hours in a day haha..... Oh and i dont think the song is gay now, i quite like it. =]

Blue

home is where the heart is
I got hooked after seeing the game for the first time =3

Seriously.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I was fascinated with the commercial and Hikki's voice. :3

Then, I was hooked when I watched the intro.

odamin

I was hooked before I had it, when I had gone to my friends house he lost to the riku battle in hollow bastion about 15 times and I asked to play and kicked his butt. I had never played a ps2 before either hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back