• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How important is recoded to the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You can't really judge its future importance until the next game after it comes out, honestly.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, I know

there is going to be some sort of important aspect to it, but im sure you wont absolutely need to play it to know whats going on. none of the side games were really like that

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
well kinda important. it calrifies certain things and set certain things in motion. i guess is is relevant to the story but well only parts of it.

SHIROKAME

I think it is important.Like any other kh game this game has some revealed secrets(or new secrets yet to be revealed).Like for example(SPOILERS AHEAD):
I think most people are familiar with the phase writen in Jiminy's journal''You have to free them from their torment''.Well I think that that is a sign for a future installment(Oh and free ''them'' can only be someone traped like aqua and ansem in the realm od darkness acording to the Last Episode).Which means we are not far from kh 3 :) .But the real question is kh 3D now THAT is questionable.

A

Artorius Rex

You can't judge until you actually play the game [which means when it's released]. Derp.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Is it important or just a small side story. Or does it lead up to kh3?

Re:Coded is to KH3 as COM was to KH2. Basicaly Re:Coded is setting up the story for KH3, just like COM set up the plot for KH2.

So Re:Coded is on the same level of importance as COM.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it will be as important as CoM - you can get the important stuff from the net easy but there will allways be things unkown that shouldn't be known of

SoulRaidZERO

Was com really that important? I played it after i beat KH2 But the gome looks awersome i cant wait to plaay it

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Was com really that important?
Yes, yes it was.

Every game in the series is important no matter what anyone says. What people really seem to be asking though, is if they would be missing out on a lot by not playing it, and that's rather subjective to each person depending on what they want out of the series. If you want to know everything that happened, how it went down, etc. you'll want to play every game regardless of so-called "importance". If you're fine with just playing the ones you want and reading up on the others, then do that. It's really up to each person. Personally, I think Re:Coded looks like a hell of a lot of fun, gameplay wise, and I already liked the story from Coded so, I'm definitely going to get this one. To each their own, though. :3

<3

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
What Nomura said: the three new games that are going to be released (BBS,days, coded) are important to kh series.
What I think: Is just Sora playing to be a pc engineer. Don't waste your money on it......what? am I going to buy the game? Of course I am.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
What I think: Is just Sora playing to be a pc engineer. Don't waste your money on it......
You gave no reasons as to why someone shouldn't "waste their money on it" aside from maybe "it deals with data" which isn't even really a reason at all.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
You gave no reasons as to why someone shouldn't "waste their money on it" aside from maybe "it deals with data" which isn't even really a reason at all.
Oh boy, did you read the whole thing? You know, my posts may seem as spam or not important sometimes. But don't let that fool you; there is a real amount of thought put into them. Now go back to my post, read it, analyze it, and stop bitching.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh boy, did you read the whole thing? You know, my posts may seem as spam or not important sometimes. But don't let that fool you; there is a real amount of thought put into them. Now go back to my post, read it, analyze it, and stop bitching.
Did i read your five pathetically composed sentences? Yes, I did.
I would love for some real reasoning behind why you think someone shouldn't buy what looks like a rather promising game.
The point of forums, after all, is discussion, as I'm sure you know.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Did i read your five pathetically composed sentences? Yes, I did.
I would love for some real reasoning behind why you think someone shouldn't buy what looks like a rather promising game.
The point of forums, after all, is discussion, as I'm sure you know.
Does she get it?*looks at post* Nope, I don't think she does. Kid, you obviously didn't analyze it the way you should. That's why you are still babbling about discussing instead of laughing.This thread is to give one's opinion on the subject, i don't have to explain myself to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back