• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How hard is the young Xehanort boss fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
Just by what I've seen I have to say that he looks terrifying! XD I can't wait to fight him in 2.5...but first I have to beat Vanitas...and I couldn't even get one hit on him! I guess I wasn't good at playing back then like I am now. But he doesn't look as hard as Vanitas...or it just me saying that because I'm too scared to admit it.... :/

BlueKey777

Banned
which young xehanort boss fight? The secret one in BBS or the normal one in DDD? Either way both are pretty hard but the hardest is obviously the secret boss fight in BBS!

Kh831

I think I will be fine he was a pain in kh DDD he will be one BBS but we all make it eventually So Exited!!!

kh13

Just go into a corner and cry and when you think you cried enough, go into a corner and cry some more.
then as you're playing just cry even more and tape your hands to the controller so you dont throw it at the tv and break it.

MyNameisAnsem

Just by what I've seen I have to say that he looks terrifying! XD I can't wait to fight him in 2.5...but first I have to beat Vanitas...and I couldn't even get one hit on him! I guess I wasn't good at playing back then like I am now. But he doesn't look as hard as Vanitas...or it just me saying that because I'm too scared to admit it.... :/

Vanitas Remnant? Out of curiosity, what character are you playing as?

BlueKey777

Banned
I've tried all three. I get the farthest when I use Aqua, followed by Ven, and the Terra, which he really does nothing at all. They are the same level but he doesnt really help.
I beat him with aqua. So on a scale of 1 to 10 i'd say this boss fight is a for sure 10.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
My strategy for Vanitas Remnant is to find a rock formation and just run around it playing keep away and laying mines in his path. Don't use any healing magic because he will just copy it on himself. Instead use items.

BlueKey777

Banned
My strategy for Vanitas Remnant is to find a rock formation and just run around it playing keep away and laying mines in his path. Don't use any healing magic because he will just copy it on himself. Instead use items.
I had to look up how to beat this guy... so I did the same thing: packed my stock full of high potions and used seeking mine!

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Thunder Surge. That move won the fight for me. Also, I heard (though I can't validate it) that the less abilities you have equipped, the less likely he is to use his Doom attack.
Hmm. I may have to try that but with Ventus. For some reason Terra doesn't like Thunder Surge on my file. Loves Fire Surge though. Not too sure about the abilities thing. A lot of those are what keep you alive in the game XD.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hmm. I may have to try that but with Ventus. For some reason Terra doesn't like Thunder Surge on my file. Loves Fire Surge though. Not too sure about the abilities thing. A lot of those are what keep you alive in the game XD.

Could always try that one youtube strategy. I remember one here years ago that involved some specific command style that even MF couldn't block.

nxtgarnett5

This battle was so hard for me. Especially since I started the game off with Terra and and refused to try to beat him with anyone else before I did with him. I watched tutorials, I read guides, one of the hardest battles of my life

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I used this trick with Ventus and I finally beat him (after several tries that spanned weeks) and I decided that beating him once was good enough and I haven't even tried fighting him again with Terra and Aqua.

MegaCore5

Awards
I used this trick with Ventus and I finally beat him (after several tries that spanned weeks) and I decided that beating him once was good enough and I haven't even tried fighting him again with Terra and Aqua.
For this boss fight I just used aqua and equipped her with her with 3 Curaga commands, Seeking mine, and lightning strike. Even with that strategy it took me a while to beat this...

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Ya know? On normal mode, I give him a 5/10.

On Critical? I give him a FREAKING 20/10!

Seriously, it took me AGES to become motivated to beat him after he trashed me the first half a dozen times...T~T

Half a dozen? Ha! I battled him on Proud and it took me literally 20-30 tries. It was a rough time. ;-;

Anthony12KH

I'm not proud of it, but I had to spam Thunder Surge(with Aqua). I'll try to beat him without it in when 2.5 comes out. Still not trying him Terra.

MegaCore5

Awards
I'm not proud of it, but I had to spam Thunder Surge(with Aqua). I'll try to beat him without it in when 2.5 comes out. Still not trying him Terra.
And when you're using thunder surge the battle is still very hard that is why you have to equip a lot of curagas along with you because even with just one attack he can drop you down to one health point. That is why you have to quit a lot of abilities before you going to spite leave braces a really good one on second chance and one more are important to have equiped as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back