• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How good is Coded going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

This has probably been brought up before. if so im sorry.
Anyway; Coded, is coming out for the mobile phone. Old news i know. but uh, how great can they make a game thats coming out for a phone?? i may be under-estimating japanese technology here, but can they really put voice overs and have a good soundtrack in a game you download for a cellphone?
The cutscenes they've shown us so far look awesome, but is it going to be like that in the actual game? What do you guys think? Is Coded going to be better than i think it will?

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I think you are, the japanese are way ahead of us in technology, there mobile phones are amazing, do you reseach. :)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Coded is going to be the CoM to BBS and 3582.

BBS=KH1 and 3582=KH2.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Japanese phones can pretty much handle anything. Much more than NA's "primitive" phones XD. But Coded will be intresting. It will most likely be the one that everyone will want to see imo because of all the things that have yet to be explained will be explained in that one.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i think coded is going to be amazing and it may possibly be one of the best phone games.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Pfft. shows how much you know.

QFT. Shows exactly how much you know. Since you have no idea what I was saying...

Rikunort: allow me to demonstrate.
Me: Fine....

Rikunort: When he says that Coded will be to CoM, he means that which one they're viewed as; or more specifically/importantly, how Ihe views them. He's not saying that they'll be bad. Just representative of the past 3 games.

A

Audo

QFT. Shows exactly how much you know. Since you have no idea what I was saying...

Rikunort: allow me to demonstrate.
Me: Fine....

Rikunort: When he says that Coded will be to CoM, he means that which one they're viewed as; or more specifically/importantly, how Ihe views them. He's not saying that they'll be bad. Just representative of the past 3 games.
Dollface, I knew what you meant by the comment. That's now what I meant by mine.

bstarter29

I think Coded will be awesome for a phone game. I really wouldn't be expecting anything to spectacular honestly. But I'm just speaking for myself, I don't like phone games, and plus, don't have a phone that could handle it, so I won't be getting it anyway.

TrinityxLimit

Coded looks interesting, but there isn't as much info on it like the other two. I'm just curious on how it's gonna be brought to America (feel kinda iffy on a PSP port, but it's not impossible). There are phones in the US that can handle Coded, right?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Then stop stop talking like you're in 1932 or something.

I will go fangface on your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back