• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How good is Coded going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
A bit like how Twilight Town was, and how Kingdom Hearts was going to be, converted into data, non?

As for Coded, I initially hated the prospect. Mobile phone? Ridiculous. But having played around on the new iPod Touch, and having seen some more recent phones [I myself have not upgraded in seven odd years], I have faith that it'll be a worthy, and fun addition. I'm holding out on upgrading until Coded is slated for a European launch, since it's definitely a title I'd like to play. KH Mobile seems a great concept too, here's hoping that turns international also.

-- Andy

A

Audo

That's the same with me. I'm just going to wait to find out what models Coded will be available for, and by that time, my contract will have ended and i'll just get that phone with my new contract. 'Least, that's the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back