• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Dumb am I?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxasventus

My first playthrough I as playing as Terra and I beat the game with out knowing I had to meld all abilites except scan

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Dumb? No. That's an understatement-borderline mentally ill.

XD No, not really. I myself did not start melding commands until mid-way through. It's somewhat easy to overlook as the game hardly presents you with an immediate need to do so. I doubt you're the only one.

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
same here man, during my first playthrough (also with terra) i didnt meld anything until right before the final boss, and was like 'shit, that was easy to make and wouldve made life a lot easier earlier on in the game'

Yeah same here. I didn't even know how to meld commands on my first playthrough, or play the command board.

CreativeGenius13

I didn't either but I didn't die till The battle at Land of Departure towards the game's end, so I had no need to. I wish we could meld the Mirage Arena Friendship commands though because Mirage Arena is becoming repetitive.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
haha my first playthrough i knew nothing about melding commands and got no shotlocks AT ALL. i had flame salvo as ven the whole way.

LoLWuTT

Lol , I was in the same position but I completed Ventus' story on Proud without melding and got up to the Master Eraqus [ spelling ftw? ], on Critical and still didn't meld. Lol, I just grinded the living crap out of Terra and got up to like Level 30 something. I only melded on Critical before I fought Xehanort because I was getting O.H.K.O'ed by him. xD

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Oh yeah? When I first played through KH2, I went through up to the very end until the final fight with Xemnas, couldn't beat him, then realized I could change my keyblade. I used the Kingdom Key the whole frickin' game.

Shadow Key

I never melded commands until Vanitas's lingering spirit. And I didn't even need to, turns out I could've just used...

THE ROCK.

Grey

My first playthrough I as playing as Terra and I beat the game with out knowing I had to meld all abilites except scan

I did that.
Compounded with my first playthrough being Ven's and being severely under-leveled for most of the game (by the final boss battle, I was level 28), my first experience with BBS was not too enjoyable. You really do need to play Terra's story first in order to really set the basis for the enjoyment of the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back