• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yes, but I make special room for friends. ^-^

Actually, I doez-ent care. She can wear it. >.>;

^-^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than 24 hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.

~~~~~S~o~r~a~~~~~​

Arms folded tightly across my chest, I death-glared Ketso and Rachael out of the corner of my eye; it was just us three left, now. Riku had left us via rip portal to try and find Aozora and Megan, who he had hoped were together. Though to me...

That's a thoroughly disturbing thought which I do NOT want.

As I trudged through the crimson-covered grasses and fields, my thoughts drifted to Riku, wondering if he had found the two missing Keybearers. And to clear things up, I was NOT just thinking about him. I'm not gay. >.>;

~~~~~R~i~k~u~~~~~​

Tearing open the rip portal, I leaped through the opening, landing on crisp grasses with unmoving bodies of various bloodied creatures, leftover ammunition and guns littered about them. I stepped around the corpses carefully, wary of my surroundings and the cracking twigs sounding every second. Then the ever-so-subtle whispering of other people. Someone suddenly rolled out of the foliage and into my path; a teenage boy with spiky silver hair in a mohawk and matching silver eyes. He clutched a futuristic-looking shotgun tightly in his arms, and I glimpsed a tiny silver hamster peeking out of his pocket before it disappeared back into the pocket with a high-pitched squeak.

We locked gazes, then he shouted, "Shazam!"

~~~~~A~o~z~o~r~a~~~~~​

Megan was clutching onto my waist with a death grip, and it wasn't helping much that the freakin' boat was sinking. In a matter of immeasurable seconds, we were plunged back into the freezing waters; there's one way to get off the boat. Apparently, that myth about being pulled under when a ship went down was WRONG; thank you, Myth-Busters! =D Surfacing, Megan and I were thrust into the mass chaos of the other survivors.

"There's gotta be more than one big door out here!" I reassured myself under my breath, treading water with the brunette girl in my wake.

Neither of us had life jackets, so it was even more important that we found something to prevent us from sinking into the dark depths of Davy Jone's loc-

...>.>;

We could always steal Jack and Rose's big door... Then they would both die and be together. Dead. Hmmm... That could work. That could work very well. We just had to find the big door before they found the big door. That couldn't be too hard... And if Jack and Rose were already on the big door, we could just push them off! =D

Megan would probably be all: "That's so mean!" We're about to die, woman! Who cares about their well-being! Besides you! They can be together in the afterlife. >.>; The brunette beside me was doggy-paddling through the freezing cold, and, to speed her up, I grasped her arm and pulled her through the waves. Spying the legendary big door, I frowned. Rose already had her fat lazy arse there, with Jack by her side. I turned to Megan, releasing her arm and she resumed doggy-paddling in place.

"Wait here, I'll be right back. And don't drown." I commanded, my voice shaking from the cold, and she nodded, her teeth chattering significantly.

I swam over to the door, coming around to the side the couple weren't on and couldn't see. I gripped the edge of the door, and tipped it over. With a surprised scream, Rose fell into the water, nearly collapsing on Jack. I heard Megan from afar shout in alarm:

"Oh, my gawd! Aozora!!" She sounded horrified that I was being so "mean".

I ignored her, dragging the door away from Jack and Rose, and Megan dived under the water to reach me; she swam faster submerged than doggy-paddling, apparently. The brunette abruptly burst out of the waters on front of me, nearly smacking her head on the wood of the big door; she glared at me through narrowed, mis-matched eyes.

"Th-That was so uncalled for," She finally choked out.

I ignored her, "Get on the door."

Her eyes- if possible -narrowed even more, but she reluctantly climbed onto the wood as I held onto the opposite side, so as it wouldn't tip. The brunette curled up into a little ball, only taking up half the door, so I climbed carefully on after her. Laying on my stomach, I turned my head towards Megan, who was whispering the My Immortal tune to herself, and I shivered, though I couldn't tell if it was from the cold, even though my legs were still half-submerged; I feared the door would tip if I pulled them onto the wood.

"Aozora..." Megan suddenly spoke up after what seemed like hours- which it probably was -, her voice barely a whisper; I had to strain to hear her, even with the silence surrounding us, "Aozora, how'd you know my name?"

Oddly, I smiled, wondering how to answer that, "Do you... remember Timeline? The book? And crappy movie..."

She hardly nodded, unable find her voice for a moment, so I continued, "What do you think of time-travel?" I asked carefully.

She was silent for a moment, then shrugged slightly, "I think it could work... Why?"

I decided to make her guess instead of just telling her; I enjoyed messing with her head far too much, "Megan, didja ever get a good look at my eyes?"

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

I lifted my head slightly, nearly uncurling from my ball of warmth, and gazed into Aozora's eyes, waiting for them to catch the light. Tired of waiting, I weakly brought my hand up, and snapped my fingers; a small flame appeared over my fingers, and I could finally see the blonde's eyes. They looked like any other person's eyes. Dark brown- so dark they were almost black -, but I couldn't see what he was getting at. They were just regular-

Then I saw it.

Going vertical through his right orb of darkness, was a glimmering streak of shining emerald. The pale blonde hair. The jade streak that so obviously represented his apparent Al Bhed heritage. His possession of One-Winged Angel. And the fact I heard him say "shiznap", once. The flame disappeared from above my fingers, and we were plunged back into darkness; but I could still see the occasional glimmer of that streak of color in Aozora's eyes.

"You're... You're...-!" I could hardly speak, and the cold wasn't helping my perdicament much.

He just smiled, nodding slightly, "Yes. I'm your son. From a different universe, which can technically be called the future." All I could do was gape at him in utter shock.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I second that notion! ^_^

*waves one of those big foamy...#1 fingers...*

That stuff about the big door was so funny I dropped my ginger ale...

*Bruce Allmighty quotes fill my brain....*

Awesome updart K_K-chan! Take yer time on the next one....

but be quick about it T_T

angelprincess

You know that voice inside your head? The one with
... Talk about plot twist.... Geez... never ever saw that coming... she's got one disrespectful son... but... who else's son is it? I feel like I should know... -.-' Me and my stupidity... *waves flag* We get along great... <.<
Now update... pretty pretty please with sugar, whipcream, chocolate fudge, caramel, and a cherry on top? Of a rich chocolately brownie? With its chewy chocolate chippy goodness.... *dashes off to make icecream sundae... to discover lack of icecream...*

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
YAY! You finally told everyone, Krazy!

Aozora is the spawn of Megan and [insert what should be an obvious name here].

^-^

AND HE PUSHED ROSE OFFA THE DOOR! HA!

I cannot tell you how excited I was when I read that. =D

Who cares about Rose and Jack anyway? AOZORA NEEDS TO LIVE MORE THAN THEY DO! <3

And you made it to Halo, finally. TIME TO SHOOT STUFF! \ (^o^) /

REJOICE! Though Keyblades are still more fun than guns.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
O.O He's all happy cause you think he pwns, j00z So I guess he's not mad anymore.

.-. Ketso haters don't get rep from Pickle. >_> Read my fics before you go be judgin' Ketso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back