• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Fenris... .-. The plot holes are not holes. They're mysteries. .-.

No, why Kim Jiang Il and Fidel Castro are so ****ing insane, that's a mystery. How teh Gate can be both a passage to Germany and the sorce of all light and power, now that's a plot hole.

Oh, and also, can I PLEASE use that banner in your sig? Pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee?

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Quote tags don't kill, Fenris. Quote tags don't kill.
But see, now my fingers are bleeding from the extra effort you've made me endure. Lawsuits hurt quite a bit, wouldn't you say?
:p
Resident Evil calls to me.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Fenris Etheral said:
But see, now my fingers are bleeding from the extra effort you've made me endure. Lawsuits hurt quite a bit, wouldn't you say?
:p
Resident Evil calls to me.

No, they don't. Watching n00bs complain about having to press a Mod Flammed button hurts. >_>

If that was a joke, it was a sad one, Fenris. What were you gonna do? "Um, hi, Mr. Lawyer Man. I wanna sue this person on KHInsider, because they were mean to me. Their name is Thelonepickle and they hurt my feelings. You can find them on this thread."

Yeah, that'll get you somewhere in this world. >_>

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
There are plot holes because of the happenings of the series and such.

Which is why AU is my friend. Let it become your's.
Uh...okay? Sorry, Despite me being a surrealist with my own works, I'm an extreme literalist with everyone else's. If I read over a story I expect everything to line up at least fairly well....Well, by any means, it's a good tale :p As I said, you've got quite a bit of skill (more than me, I think) and it's rather evident in your work. To be honest, I think you're being wasted writing fan fiction. I mean, literature is literature, but you'll never reach your full potential if you stay plastered to someone else's characters. I know you have a lot of original people in this story, but they're all dependant on the pre-orchestrated characters. Take all of them and make an original work, with no reliance on another's piece. You'll get much better, I assure you.
Au=Australian Union? Uh?

~Fenris Etheral

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
If that was a joke, it was a sad one, Fenris. What were you gonna do? "Um, hi, Mr. Lawyer Man. I wanna sue this person on KHInsider, because they were mean to me. Their name is Thelonepickle and they hurt my feelings. You can find them on this thread."
Hmm. I've been here....how long? I don't even know, and I've already fond someone who reminds me of my brother. Unless I'm discussing something serious, I'm very rarely serious. So you told me to use quote tabs or whatever. Whoopdy doo. It's not like I'm going to go hurteling into a rage because of it, I comply and I make a joke. Then you take the pointier word and attempt to stab my eyes out. Not cool, not cool man.

~Fenris Etheral

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
...Fenris... >.>; This is hard to say, believe me.

>.>;

Sorray. I like to flame. Flaming is gud. I like to yell, and punch, and kick, and play wik matches. >.>; I was...rude, okay? >_> Man, this is annoying.

You have more pros than cons, okay? You give good critique, you like homestarrunner.com, and you like teh pengy sig.

K_K can accept critique on her fic, but I can't accept critique on her fic. So, yeah. Had to flame ya, man. Defend K_K. Yeah. >.> Nothin' personal. I flame everybody.

We gud?

EDIT: Wow. I was gonna change my mind, but you were just stupid again, so ignore this post. Ha. >_> I don't care anymore. You have more cons than pros, now. Die, loser.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
AU is alternated universe.

Curse my unoriginality. My brain won't let me write a good, original story. *kicks it*
Damn you pessimists. I need to get my homework done and here you are making me talk some more. I really hate you (wink wink).

Really, though....To comeup with something original, just read a book or something and see if the author's thought process leads you anywhere. I know it sounds a bit hypocritical, but drawing from someone else's originality will help you slip out of your own....not....new....thinky. T.S. Elliot drew from Edger Allen Poe, and because of it he won a Noble Prize.
However, if you really, really, REALLY can't come up with a refreshing and interesting idea, just stick with your current works. All I'm saying about them is that they're, you know, fanfictions. It doesn't mean they're really steryotypical, I just don't regard them with as much respect. As I said earlier, your story right here is quite interesting and very wel written. Regardless of you coming up with your own story or not, keep this one going.

~Fenris Etheral

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
EDIT: Wow. I was gonna change my mind, but you were just stupid again, so ignore this post. Ha. >_> I don't care anymore. You have more cons than pros, now. Die, loser.

Sniff ;__;

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I have respect for good fanfic writers and good original writers equally. I mean, making a fanfic that, A) follows the plotline of the real game, B) could be a probable (But spelled right) sequel, or C) is just ultra funny, takes skill. I enjoy all kinds of writing.

>_> The only thing I hate in a story is if it's not funny, doesn't make sense, and has terrible grammar. Much like this post. >_>

EDIT: Fenris, no double posting. Not to be rude. Just FYI.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I have respect for good fanfic writers and good original writers equally. I mean, making a fanfic that, A) follows the plotline of the real game, B) could be a probable (But spelled right) sequel, or C) is just ultra funny, takes skill. I enjoy all kinds of writing.

>_> The only thing I hate in a story is if it's not funny, doesn't make sense, and has terrible grammar. Much like this post. >_>

That's why I haven't screamed something about kittens at you yet. You're an intelligent person, and I respect that. Well, sorta. I mean, yeah, you are smart, but I don't really respect anyone (hence the kitten thing). Well, I guess I respect a lot of people, just not kittens, cats, or any sort of feline.
A bit convuluted, huh?

Lack of (~Fenris Etheral) means this post doesn't involve defending my honor or reviewing things ->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back