• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
A few reasons.

1.) The Muffin Soldiers are not part of a guild. We're just us.
2.) You have to be asked to be one by Thelonepickle.
3.) The Muffin Soldiers {the ones ranking higher than cadets} are all friends. It's a close thing. Not a public one.
4.) Just ... no way.

*types own update{s}*

wolfchild

I've never played halo before so I feel unloved...but the violence! Yay! ^-^ Old school is WAY better than New school! I SO agree with ya Krazy! So now we can shut up about bugging ya for the next updart!

Keyblade Smitey

I feel for yah, Jax-Oh1. Why don't we just gatecrash the pwnfest and shoot lots of aliens before blowing ourselves up? ONE-SHOT CAMEO APEARANCE!

Notice I am not beggin' for an updart.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
STOP COMPLAININ'.

YOU DON'T ASK, YOU GET ASKED.

>_>

Anyway, nice udparts, Krazy, but Ketso's depressed or somethin', so yeah. ._.

Fix it. XD

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Oh wow, YAY! A new chapter has been written!=^_^=.. I wonder where Kanynt(sp?) went though? (is revering to other chapters*reads what Kat said to me*..o_O I feel strange now...p.s. Sorry I didn't use your full internet name!*sweat*)

Currently, I feel different today, not sure I am hyper or not, or just happy to be in the computer... Anyway, YAY! You didn't use anymore guns!=^_^= (YAY! it seems that magic beats science.. YAY!)

Edit:... I was acting different..o_O Anyway, reading what has happened, though this will sadly just waste posting space, I feel that I am informed to tell this to the two guys whom want to join the muffin soldiers. Though I probably have no right to say..lol

As you may know, I am not one either, though you guys are trying to be friends with Kaze_Krazy and the others(or so I am lead to believe), there is one thing that you have to do. You have to give them respect, and then earn your own respect slowly, if you just say to someone you want to be their friend, it may work sometimes, but not all the time. They'd have to know you first. A

And sadly, another thing, though I have no right to say this sadly, Kaze_Krazy would have to know enough of your guy's personality to put you in the story, but please don't get any ideas... That's another thing about friends, and you also have to give people space. I'm not really getting anywhere with this, I am sorry you guys that I have said this, but, like I said before for repeating myself, I felt inclined to say this. And I am sorry if my information has offended anyone for any reason, and I am sorry I have said this.*sweat*

I have a feeling I'm going to edit this later on today because for all I know, I'm probably acting different today...>.>

Last edited:

Keyblade Smitey

Sorry about the bugging guys, I got carried away. Won't happen again Krazy, sorry about teh spamming of your awesome thread *worships fic*

Udpart soon! (Typo within a typo, woot ^_^)

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Keyblade Smitey said:
I feel for yah, Jax-Oh1. Why don't we just gatecrash the pwnfest and shoot lots of aliens before blowing ourselves up? ONE-SHOT CAMEO APEARANCE!
No, It's okay. I just can't wait for a differnt world.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I'd rep ya, TaoXKittyXGemXIthinkIforgotsomethin'?, but I've already repped someone in the past 24. XP

Yes, that's exactly it.

Anyway, yeah, UDPART, KRAZY. D:<

LIAR LIAR

squweeee (>___<) I remember you kaze!!! i used to read this one fan fic of yours during summer (o___O) oh the memories...... (QwQ)

yeah.... I'm one that just stalks pages that i like no post..... it's kinda creepy? (e___e);;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back