• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Now I see that there has been no updates. Sheesh, gone for almost a week or more, and yet no update.

Can't blame you, what with all the KH2 madness.

Not very far though. Up to where you go to Agrabah the second time. I feel........unaccomplished, cause normally I would have beaten the game by now.........

Keyblade Smitey

The fact that its chalenging is a good thing. And the fact that K_K hasn't updated yet is a bad thing. A very bad thing. I may have to find some way to take revenge in MY fanfic! >=D I hereby invite all of you to read 'Forsaken Memories' by yours truely! Update NOW Krazy!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
That better not be true.

*points to *coughcoughyouknowhisstatuscoughcough* Ketso*

WHOA! AN ACTION IN AN ACTION!

o.o; Can I do that?!

Keyblade Smitey

... That had better not be true. If that's the real update and you are not just taunting us you had better skip the country. I'm not kidding, you are one evil little chick. Update properly, please! We are sorry for constantly bugging you but there is no need to be spitefull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back