• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I hate the whole split personality thing.

The: OMG ME TOO.

Lone: I hate you all.

Pickle: OMG ME TOO!

>.<;

ANNOYING. >_>

Anyway, udpart, Krazy! >=| I'm getting KH2 tomorrow! ^-^-^-^

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Thank you.

I dub thee not-n00b, but shouldn't you give credit to the creator of that keyblade if you're going to use it in your sig? It IS fanart.

UDPART, KRAZY! D:< And get on IM sometimes. ;-; You make me sad.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
You can call me Krazy, Tao. xD; Saves time. Either that or Lug nut.

Don't ask.

On a side note, I won my softball game yesterday. Gotta single, double, and a home run. w00tage.

*pokes at updart* Meeeh... *skims through the "update, krazy!" posts and waits to play KH2 again*

Oh, I almost forgot to purposely kill Sora. D:

Keyblade Smitey

kaze_krazy said:
*pokes at updart* Meeeh... *skims through the "update, krazy!" posts and waits to play KH2 again*

Krazt, you are freaking meh out... Congrats on your home run, it's the only phrase I recognise from US sports the rest can be summed up in *speed counts* six words: Ya hit the ball and run! xD
You kill Sora in the story and I will smite you (with kingdom key no less, adds to the insult) him and me are like that. o_O Did that sound wrong?

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Indubitably.

Besides, since KH2 Sora pwns my Sora, he shall be spared. It's creepy, though. We keep sayin' the same stuff. Example:

Aerith: I hope he's alright...

me: He's fine.

Sora{right after I said it}: He's fine.

me: Ohmigosh! o.o

Yes, very creepy indeed...

Not updating, still playing. *-*

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
*sobs* I need an update, please Krazy.... it's the only thing I have left of KH since my PS2 won't let me play.... >< Four hours. Four hours, and suddenly my PS2 decides it doesn't want to play KH2 anymore and only shows me a black screen... with music... *sob* Please? Put the controller down for... for.... fifteen minutes? Maybe ten? and write a wittle something? For those of us who cannot play or do not yet have it?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!

I will laugh at you now.

But I won't post that I laugh, so you won't know whether or not I REALLY laugh. ^-^

...*laughs*

I lied. ._.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I says: Sigh.

Sora:
-Dumb.
-Female.
-Naive.
-Sense of Justice.
-DIDN'T NOTICE HE WAS IN TINY CLOTHES UNTIL SOME OLD GUY POINTED IT OUT.
-Can't read.
-Knows how to apply make up.
-Is a femme.
-IS ANOREXIC! LOOK AT THE COVER OF THE GAME! LOOK AT IT! THE LEG!
-Probably a cutter.

Kaze_Krazy:
-Female.
-Awesome.
-Pwns.
-Spectacular.

Faps. You are Faps, and he is... Not. ^-^

You do have a sense of justice, and you are cheerful, but NOT like Sora in any other way! >.>;

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
zOMG ... I got KH2 last night, <3 I've been shouting random things ever since. xD

Me: *reads booklet* 'a little naive-' WHAT? There is NOTHING little about Sora's naivete!

Me hearing Roxas' voice for the first time: *slowly picks up a pillow and throws it at the screen* IDIOTS!

Me watching Sora cry: HA! WIMP!

Me watching Roxas 'fall'off of the clock tower: SPAZ!

Me looking at Namine's drawings: WOW YOU SUCK AT THAT! STOP USING CRAYONS!

I jumped when I first heard Namine' talk- it was EXACTLY like what I had imagined she would sound. I did the same thing when they said her name- I always wondered how to pronounce it....

Was it just me, or did Roxas look like he was going through a serious trip? Teh identity crisis!

Axel is ... odd. HIS VOICE IS LIKE SOME TEENAGERS! HE LOOKS SO MUCH OLDER!

I'm going to have to rework at his character for my fics. v.v

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
I agree with you GuardianOfHearts! I, too got the game, actually a couple days ago..o_O

I was really NOT happy about Roxas' voice, I was hoping it wouldn't sound so.. Out of chracter! At least I thought so.

And I also agree with you about Axel, they should of made his voice sound more.. Menacing! More strong! More pyro like!(..o_O)... His personality.. Was not how I imagined it either..-_- He also should of sounded more mature..

I think you have a sense of justice, Krazy!=^_^= As far as I'm concerned, anyway. o_O

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Well, I knew what kind of personality Axel was going to have, because Nomura stated that he shares his personality, voice actor, and appearance with Reno from FF7: AC.

I <3 their personalities. But really, Axel seems so much younger now. Then again, he wasn't exactly so mature to begin with.

Perfect for my Axel/Larxene fic. :ninja: ^-^;

I'm already in Halloween Town and I want to see more Riku! ;_; And Roxas for that matter. Where'd he go? v.v

Keyblade Smitey

I would just like to take this oppotunity to say you are all being unduely harsh to Sora, he kinda cool really! DIDN'T TEH KRAZY LADY SAY IN AiL THAT HE WAS HAWT? Why the sudden change of heart?
Also, I would also like to take this oppotunity to shamelessly advertise my own fanfic, 'Forsaken Memories', check it out NOW I need more fans or I will get lonely...

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
The one thing I'm glad about Riku(From seeing pics from the walkthrough and music videos).. Is that he doesn't have so many muscles!>.<

... Oh wow.. I never really put the two and two together..o_O(With Axel and Reno)

Well, I can't wait for an update eventually!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
You lucky dogs(or cats). I preordered and STILL haven't got it. *plans to go to to Krazy's in secret....* You shall soon be mine, KH2.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back