• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than 24 hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.​

~~~~~~~~~​

"SHUT UP!" I shouted at the red-haired pyro, leaping into the looming rip portal after him, snarling.

I can snarl? o.0;

"Megan!" Aozora yelled in alarm, charging after me.

Wait, how'd he know my name?! Did I tell him in Traverse ... City? ...o.0; Dude, I think he's seriously a stalker...

Sora, Ketso, and Riku -of course- tumbled into the rip portal after us, and it stitched closed after us; we weren't comin' home any time soon. As we crawled through the endless abyss, we all clasped hands, stubbornly holding tight.

"Don't let go!" Sora cried desperately.

"Yeah, cuz yer enjoying this moment!" I retaliated, nodding at the older brunette, who was inconveniently holding hands with Riku and Ketso. I pitied them.

Sora kicked out at me, losing his grip and ultimately letting go. Sora was sent spiraling away in the opposite direction of Aozora and I, taking Riku and Ketso with him.

"NO!" I shouted, trying to struggle out of Aozora's grip, but he grasped my hand tighter, pulling me closer and restraining me effectively.

The darkness finally opened up an exit, and we were vacummed through, plopping down into more darkness. I scuffled about noisily, looking for an exit, and Aozora just watched me, amused, with one eyebrow raised in question.

"Where is this?!" I asked frantically. I wasn't good with handling darkness. o.<;

Sighing in some kind of annoyance, Aozora summoned Oblivion to his hand, and thrust the weapon upward and across; a ripping sound met my ears. I popped my head out of the new-ly made hole, followed by Aozora. It was nightime, so I see couldn't much of anything, but Aozora and seemed to had landed in some sorta rowboat which was connected to a much larger ship.

"Still no clue where we are, "I admitted, climbing out of the small boat, and landing with a painful thump on the wooden deck of the larger ship.

Aozora shrugged, leaping out of the boat as well. We traversed along the beautifully-made oak deck, taking in the full granduer of the ship. Which you will have to imagine, for I'm too lazy to put details. =D Spotting a crewman of the ship, I rushed over to him, Aozora in my wake.

"Excuse me, Sir?" I questioned politely; ah, the nice voice can work wonders.

The crewman turned, and smiled, bowing slightly respectively, "Yes, miss?" He asked in a thick British accents.

Dammit, I hate British accents. And being called 'miss'. Double-whammy. o.<;

"I seem to have a bit of amnesia; can you please remind me where I am?" I asked in my best impression of a British accent.

Aozora chuckled silently at my accent, and I craned my neck to death-glare him. I turned back to the crewman, plastering a smile onto my features, waiting patiently. The crewman gestured to around him with a proud smile.

"Why, miss, you're on the H.M.S. Titanic! The unsinkable ship!" He exclaimed excitedly, grinning wide.

"Say what?!" I yelled, forgetting my accent.

The crewman narrowed his eyes, glancing behind us at the lifeboat we were just occupying, and he pointed at it, scowling at the both of us, "Did you damage that lifeboat, miss?" He said miss as an insult; he's goin' down.

"And if we did?" I challenged, not caring for the accent anymore.

Aozora's eyes went wide, and he started flinging his arms about, yelling things incoherently, but I covered his mouth with my hand, effectively silencing the blonde before we drew any more attention than we already had.

The crewman continued to glare at the two of us, "Are you ... stowaways?"

I wondered what they would do to us. If they locked us down below, we'd go down with Titanic at midnight. Removing my hand from Aozora's mouth, I grasped his hand firmly, ready to run the fastest I could muster in these weird dress shoes. Whirling, I dragged Aozora along with me, and we ran along the deck noisily; the passengers below would definately hear us.

The crewman turned abruptly, shouting, "STOWAWAYS!"

Aw, crap.

Despite the various shouts from crewmen around us, the blonde and I kept running, knowing we'd soon have nowhere to go; you couldn't very far on a ship -that was bound to sink- in the middle of the Atlantic.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
HOW?! HOW CAN WE GET OFF?!

*takes out pointer stick, and pulls down map of the world* See this? *smacks stick in the middle of the Atlantic* That's where we are!

See that? *smacks stick on New York* That's where we're goin'!

BUT THE SHIP IS GOIN' DOWN. *twitch twitch*

*throws pointer stick away*

"AH, MY EYE!"

o.o;

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Well, I was bored one day ... So I wrote this ... song-type thing.

Ph34r it's non-rhymingness.

And it's total crappyness.

It's sending a secret message. o.o

.:Evermore(Infinite):.

I lost him once,
I lost him twice,
I've lost him who knows how many times.
As much as he's gone,
He always promised to come back,
He'd always fight Death to return.

[Chorus:]
Evermore, we're evermore,
He's always left, but never for too long,
Our love is infinite,
Our hearts connected.
He is my guardian angel.

Emerald seas clashed with cerulean,
Never a winner decided.
Mis-matched, smoldering orbs soon joined their fray.
They fought evermore for my love,-
Infinitely only hurting themselves.

[Chorus]

The cerulean seas subsided,
Leaving the emerald waves to wash over me;
I rushed to them eagerly,
Arms open and waiting,
Ready to welcome their soft embrace.

[Chorus]​

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
XD you're lost in the middle of a freezing cold ocean! Updart soon!

you could alwas ride a dolphin to shore.....no never mind....there would be no dolphins in that cold water....just sperm whales and squid o_o.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I liked it. ;-; It made me happy.

^-^ K_K, I didn't know you could write like that! I like it. So there. >.>

angelprincess

You know that voice inside your head? The one with
That's really pretty... I wish I had that sort of talent. ;.; But, mine lies elsewhere... in doing nothing... =P Though I do make some pretty good buffalo wings... as long as they're frozen first...^.^
Titanic, hmm? I always hated that movie... Why eh, and you're screwed. That's the end of that chapter.... You sink, you drown, you die, the end... unless you somewhere meet donald and he turns you into a mermaid...
Somehow... it reminds me of the dream I had where Riku was attacked and killed by rabid fangirls....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back