• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*eye twitch* You...Said...My...Name...Wrong.

>_> *twitch* Warning number one. I don't usually give them, so be glad.

And you can both die for all I care. So get on with it.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
So, what's it like to have a permanent brain freeze?

Or have you always been this dumb?

Update, Krazy. These n00bs are making me sick.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris is the stuff that dreams are made of.

Chuck Norris doesn't have to do anything for a Klondike bar.

Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

you could LEARN from Chuck Norris, Krazy. i bet Chuck Norris would updart right about now.... >.>....

EDIT: wait huh, did i miss something? this IS krazy's thread, right...? o.0

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than 24 hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.

~~~~~S~o~r~a~~~~~​

Someone was shaking my shoulders violently, trying to get me to get up. HAH! Never. I sleep when I wanna sleep, and there's nothin' anyone can d-

"COLD!" I shouted as my body was thrown into icy waters, unceremoniously.

Bursting from the dark waves, I spotted Ketso and Riku on the shore of the body of water I was currently freezing in. They seemed to be gazing at something behind me -where the echo of terrified screams filled the air, also-, so I craned my body too look, too.

My eyes went considerably wider, and it felt as if my stomach had just plunged twelve feet; in other words, I was s.s. Scared shitless. Excuse my bad word, but seriously. "WHAT THE-"

My bewildered shout was cut short as Riku clamped a glove-covered hand over my mouth. He obviously didn't want the ... things on the water to hear us, and possibly kill us brutally. They were gigantic -at least three-hundred feet tall-, and huge metallic limbs plunged into the icy waters, jerking out screaming people.

A name for these three-legged, alien machines flashed through my mind: Tripods.

"I don't like this world..." Ketso whispered, gazing up at the machines in stupified horror.

I nodded slowly in agreement, prying Riku's hand from my mouth and glaring at him[*coughpoutingcough*]; I slowly started shuffling towards the underbrush, and promptly dived into the bushes for cover as a lone Tripod screeched toward us, shooting sizzling beams of light at everyone in sight.

"It can't see us if we don't move..." Ketso was especially idiotic today.

One of the crackling beams from the Tripod collided with a tree, which promptly dissinigrated; no more tree. I twitched, pressing my body as close to the ground it could go as the three-pronged monster slowly -at least, it seemed to take forever- past us, and once it did, I sprang to my feet, going deeper into the forest.

"Why is it raining clothes?" Ketso asked slowly, watching the various clothing articles drift down as we hurried through the forest, all of us a little shaken up.

Unable to answer, we just pushed on through the forest, still hearing the screams of the people from behind us, and the sizzle of those terrible beams from the Tripods peirced through the darkness, abruptly ending nearly half of the shrieks...

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~

This silence kills the calm
Of the night
I force an anxious patience
Counting every beat and waiting for my turn to die

As Aozora and I neared the far end of Titanic, we rounded the corner, and nearly tripped while gliding down the steep stairs, into the lower levels of the ship. The places that were crawling with crewman. Real smooth, self. Sprinting through the boiler rooms, a shrill alarm was blaring, and my ears burned from the ear-splitting noise.

Give it up, Give it up
Don’t fall for the same things
Give it up, Give it up
Don’t fall for mistakes that I’ve made
Don’t turn away

Leaping over a security fence, Aozora whirled around, and easily helped me over. We were running once more. Eventually, we were running through the grand dining room of the first-class, hoping nimbly over chairs and running across tables, laughing good-naturedly; I had the feeling both Aozora and I had forgotten how important it was we escaped.

I understand your ways
Won’t give it up

Racing up a spiral staircase, Aozora cheated by going up two-at-a-time, and I scowled, increasing my speed up the steps. Our feet reached the wooden deck once more, and the cool night air was a relief to our chase down below. Several crewman yelled to eachother upon our entrance upon the deck, and Aozora just smiled.

"We'll meet at the front of the ship, 'kay? You go that way- "The blonde pointed to the crewmanless right- ", and I'll go this way!" He pointed left.

It’s not me you’re waiting for
Alright, stop waiting
It’s time to let go, time to let it go

"READY, STEADY, GO!" I shouted with a smile, and sped off in the right direction, towards the front of the ship.

I heard Aozora speed off in the opposite direction, and the sound effects of pure, clean violence. How violence can be pure and clean, I do not know. Craning my neck to smile smugly at the crewman pursuing me, I failed to remember the wooden poles littered about the ship.

And when
you become
all you’ve lost
Wandering the streets and searching for a place to die

"Ow..." Wincing painfully, I brought a hand to my head, which throbbed relentlessly, giving me a quick headache.

Hearing the shouts of the crewman- ever closer -, I scrambled to my feet, and the world spun abruptly, giving me an instant headache. I wavered a bit, almost falling back down, but someone gripped my arm, keeping my steady.

"Whoa, you ok?" The voice... I knew that voice... The angelic perfection of that voice was all-too-familiar.

Give it up, Give it up
Don’t fall for the same things
Give it up, Give it up
Don’t fall for mistakes that I’ve made
Don’t turn away

I dared to peek an eye open. And nearly fainted.

HE- JACK, LEONARDO DICAPRIO- WAS HOLDING MY ARM.

I just about died. But the crewman's shouts promptly brought me back out of the field of paper flowers in my mind. Away from zeh endless bishies. I pulled away from Jack, rather reluctant but smiling politely.

"Sorry, I gotta go! Uhm, thanks!" With that, I sped away from the gonna-be-dead-soon hawtness.

I understand your ways
Don’t give it up

Rushing past Jack and Rose, I only succeeded in reaching the front of the ship. Leaning over the railing, I gazed into the dark waters, knowing that's where Titanic would soon reside. The crewman we're apparently very, very blind. Craning my neck in their direction, I realized they would soon find me. I couldn't run forever. We were all gonna die, anyway.

Alright, stop waiting
This is where it ends
It’s time to let go, time to let it go
And if you promise to forget
I’ll try to find a way to make the same mistakes

Whirling my gaze back forward, I carefully stepped onto the first rail, and I gripped the railing, my knuckles turning white from how tight I held it. Climbing carefully to the other side, I lowered myself as far as I could without falling; it was too dark, they couldn't find me... I held my breath as footsteps thumped towards me. It seemed forever, but the steps echoed away, and I breathed.

"Ice!!" Someone suddenly cried, "Iceburg!!" A bell was swung back and forth, echoing in the darkness.

I craned my neck to look over my shoulder, and I nearly shrieked. Coming ever-closer, was- not just any iceburg- THE iceburg, and, resting lazily on top of it, was the largest Wyvern I had ever seen in my short not-even-a-year as a Keyblade Weilder.

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
>.< You just had to go to War of the Worlds. I cried so much during that hated movie ... aw geez. AND YOU HAD TO STICK LEO ON THE TITANIC! HE'S GONNA DIE AND I'M GONNA LAUGH! o.o

I have a timeline for the Titanic. o.0

Here's one entry:

SUNDAY, APRIL 14, 1912

10:55 P.M. The Californian, only a few miles away, tries to send another warning of ice, but being the tenth one the overworked Titanic telegraph officer tells them to "Shut up!"

Idiots. -_-

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
XD Nice updart! Ketso Sora and Riku are stuck on a trip to philidelphia (i think) with aliens chasing them!

Quick Riku Spot and Ketso! Run in to a hospital grab the HAZORDOUS bins and throw them at the aliens! The advanced beings will be thwarted by the common cold! Or get Chuck Norris to give them a roundhouse kick straight back to their dead decaying resourceless planet.....

I would have clung to Leo-Jack's leg and yelled, "GET ON THE BIG DOOR! IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE- GET ON THE BIG DOOR!" Then I would be commited most likely >_>

anyway updart soon!

*pokes giant wyvern* I HOPE A SPERM WHALE EATS 'CHOO! >_>

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
I have only one word to say to all of this. WOW. And I'm not sure if it's a good wow or not, all it'll let me know is that it is a wow. You know, it comes with one of jaw-dropping faces that are just stupefied with no decided emotion, like happiness or fright, just stupefied.

Also, I cannot believe you let go of Leonardo DiCaprio! What is wrong with you?If either my friend or I had been in your place we'd have never let go!

And good luck with the jumongous wyvern. ( by the way, jumongous is my word)

Noezel7

I hated that movie, war of the worlds, for one and only one fact: not one of the main characters died. I mean come on, why couldn't they kill Tom Cruse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back