• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
...After reading some of Pickle's fics, I bring you all an early updart! =D Luff me. :3

~~~~~~~~~~

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than 24 hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.

~~~~~~~~~~​

From behind the ebony flames, I heard Gluttony: "Can I eat her, Lust? Can I, please?!"

...Crap, I'm the only her.

Oh, wait. Sora. =D

"They said to bring her alive, not digested." Lust told the shorter, but wider, Humunculi simply.

"Aww..."

What the hell?! Ignoring the fact Gluttony wanted to eat us. THEY?! THEEEEY?! WHO IS THEEEY?! NOT VERY SPECIFIC. >.>; Probably teh Order. Who are going to die. I smite thee, Order!

"TO THE GUMMI!" Aozora shouted suddenly, turning so I couldn't meet his gaze; I frowned.

"Uh, what he said!" Ketso agreed uncertainly, pointing at Aozora who was heading into the ship hurriedly.

Sora and I exchanged glances, and a white blast of light erupted between us, creating quite the dent in the hull of the ship; Kat would've freaked, I'm sure. The two of us scrambled into Ketso's Gummi, effectively tripping over eachother's feet, but luckily landing inside.

I leaped to my feet, "I'm good!" I declared to no one in particular.

Sora also climbed to his feet, scowling, "Congratulations. Now I can sleep tonight. >.>;"

"Shuddap."

"Not before you. >.>"

It was a battle of almost-identical pouts, never a winner to be decided. Aozora poked his head out from the [insert wrong word here]pit, blinking questionably at Ketso.

"This ... thing is pretty fricked up, Ketso." Aozora said simply, trying to ignore the poundings upon the roof of the Gummi.

"Oh!" Ketso said suddenly, as if just remembering something, "I kinda, sorta ... killed it. Kinda ... Sorta ..."

"HOW CAN YOU KILL A GUMMI SHIP?!" Aozora shouted, Oblivion appearing in his hand, dark tendrils circling his arm, and the blonde stabbed his summoned Keyblade in the wall angrily - and obliviously.

A hole formed in the area where Oblivion was now wedged into stubbornly.

Ketso nodded at the now-Oblivionized wall pointedly, "Like that."

Aozora blinked behind white-blonde locks, then frowned deeply; Oblivion lept from the wall and back to him, leaving the dark tendrils to linger at the Gummi's walls, searching for Aozora's blade helplessly. There was a unexpectant blast, and Gluttony was suddenly inside the Gummi, via a convienent hole in the ceiling.

Gluttony grinned darkly, revealing his endless void of a mouth, and he suddenly rushed at me with a shout of, "GLUTTONY EAT 'CHOO!"

Why the hell is he talking in the third person?

Pushing this thought into the back of my mind for later analysis, I clumsily stumbled out of Gluttony's way, and he went straight through the wall. Blinking in a stupor, I didn't realize Krad was behind me until the homicidal blonde had me in a strangle hold.

"L'eggo o' me!" I choked out, kicking at the air stubbornly.

There were several flashes of light, and I thrown to the now grey, gravel-like ground, earning a few scrapes on my arms and legs. Wincing, I pulled myself into a push-up formation, having the slight urge to do a few, but pushed that urge into the back of my mind, along with the urge to glomp Krad. Climbing to my feet, the pearl-white doors of Kingdom Hearts met my wide, mis-matched eyes. Scrambling to my feet, I backed away from the doors slowly, gaping. Whirling, I saw the Order.

They had restrained Sora, Aozora, and Ketso effectively. Axel -HOW I HATE THEE - just nodded at Kingdom Hearts. Dammit, sometimes I hate my life. If what the Order thought was true, and I COULD open Kingdom Hearts, everyone'd be totally screwed. And the only thing keeping me from opening it, was the fact they couldn't kill me. Only my loved ones mattered. I could care less what they did to Sora. I had only just met Aozora, so I didn't mind too much... even if he was so damn hawt...>.<; Ketso.......He...

I wasn't losing him, again.

NOT AGAIN.

AGAAAAAIN.

ETH.

Clenching my fist, I strode towards Kingdom Hearts, grimacing. If they all wanted to bathe in darkness, they could! Gosh. Then everybody would freakin' die! And I could smite Van as I was dead. Van has to pay. He must die. A lot. A ton. And he shall be... BURNINATED! HIS LADYBUGNESS SHALL BE SMASHED. HE MUST SHOVE MUFFINS UP HIS-

Wait ... Who's Van ... And... why do I have the urge to kill him... and bring him back to life just to kill him, again? And combust his grave... ...Van's a ladybug? o.0;

WHO THE SHIZNAP IS VAN?! WHOOO?!

Twitching slightly, Kingdom Hearts was suddenly in front of me; I blinked, bringing up my hand to my face, peering at the fiery/icy aura enshrouding it minutely. A freakin' glow around MY hand would kill everybody. Well, make them all squirm in darkness, at least. Maybe both... EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES.

I have a feeling I won't be very popular in the afterlife.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Well, you told me to go to HOFAH.

HERE I AM!

I'm not reading it yet. Not enough time. I ish sad.

BUT, I need to ask you something Krazy; would you like a cameo in my upcoming fic, Constellation? You can be the fire elementalist. With a Keyblade.

I need others in it too. I'll talk to Pickle and Silver about that when my connection is strong enough. Wish I could explain to you what it's about.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
We all mish you. ;-;

We miss you, GoH. ;-;

I feel lurved. :3

But, no One-Winged Angel Keyblade. I invented yet another original Keyblade. BECAUSE WHO WANTS TO SPEND THEIR TIME LOCKING DOORS ANYWAY? o.0

No, I now have new Keyblades. Elemental ones. And I made a new element too. =D And it's a song-fic-kinda-sorta. That's why it's called Constellation!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
GOHZERZ! ;-; I miss thee. ;-;

GREAT UPDATE, K_K! ^-^ TEH FACE! :D <--Not nearly as good as TEH face.

Update again! >.< KETSO! >.< CAN'T DEFEND HER?!

>_<

Ketso: o.o ;-;

>.> Just... Go... HELP HER!

Ketso: *nods* ;-; *runs of to help*

>_< THICK!

angelprincess

You know that voice inside your head? The one with
Awesome... heh, I remember way back in chap 1-2-3..one of the above... the whole "open the door to darkness" thing... pretty awesome... but where's kaze? He's gotta be somehwere... <.< His heart should come out first and destroy! DESTROY!!... the entire order... yeah... destroy order...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than 24 hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.​

~~~~~~~~~​

Bringing my glimmering hand upon Kingdom Hearts, the icy blue, feiry red glow spread through the pearl-white doors, and a sharp click echoed. I waited.

Nothing.

No darkness, no death, the doors didn't even open! I blinked, then instinctively kicked Kingdom Hearts. Whirling, I saw there was only Sora, Aozora, Riku, and Ketso left. The Order had gone, probably to figure out why it didn't work. I raised my hand.

"Ok, who else is confused as hell?" I asked bluntly.

Sora, Riku, and Ketso raised their hands. Aozora poked his index fingers together nervously. I glared at him. He whistled idly. I stomped over to him, scowling. When I reached the blonde, I pointed at Kingdom Hearts, glaring at him.

"Do YOU know what just happened?!" I demanded, irritated.

"...If I say yes, will you hurt me?" Aozora ventured to ask, and, in my mind, I saw a sweatdrop fall down his white-blonde head.

"...Depends what you tell me." I decided, crossing my arms over my chest sternly.

Instead of answering, Aozora turned to my brother, "Sora, go put yer hand on Kingdom Hearts."

"Why-"

"I'm trying to prove a point, just do it." Aozora commanded.

Sora nodded, shuffling over to Kingdom Hearts nervously, and as he approached to looming doors, his hand let off a soft silvery-white glow; I raised my eyebrows questionably at Aozora. His gaze stayed glued on Sora and Kingdom Hearts.

"So, I just ... put my hand on the door?" Sora asked, leaning on Kingdom Hearts casually, one hand propped on the enormous doors.

Aozora just smiled; the silvery-white aura spread through Kingdom Hearts much faster than mine had; the doors certainly wanted whatever Sora was doing to happen fast. There was a creak, and Kingdom Hearts opened up slightly, ebony tendrils snaking out and over the pearl-white of the doors. Sora stumbled away from Kingdom Hearts, eyes wide. I instinctively sprinted back to KH, placing both my hands on the dark doors; the darkness subsided as the doors moaned back shut.

"...Whoa..." Sora finally spoke up after a moment.

"You guys didn't pay attention to the voice, did you?" Aozora asked smugly.

"...Not really..."

"No..."

"That's what I thought. If you HAD been paying attention, this would've been easy to figure out." Aozora informed us simply.

The blank look on mine and Sora's faces said it all.

Aozora sighed, "Megan, your dream said you would close Kingdom Hearts, right?"

I paused, thinking, "Yeah, but how'd you-"

He didn't let me finish, "And, Sora, yer dream said you would open the door to the light."

"...Well, yeah..." Sora said slowly, shifting his gaze about nervously; I knew what he was thinking: STALKER.

"So, why can't that prophecy apply to other things, as well? Keyholes ... KINGDOM HEARTS ... Regular locks ... KINGDOM HEARTS ... Get it?" Aozora said bluntly.

We all nodded in comprehension. And a familar voice filled my ears:

"Is that so?"

We all whirled about to find Axel, smug as a bug in a ...rug. o.0; At the sight of this evil ... made-me-kill-Kaze person, I clenched my fist, my nails digging into my skin, but I could hardly feel it. I was too focused on killing Axel over and over inside my mind. Van, too.

Whoever Van was.

"What the hell do you want, Asshole?! >.>" I growled, effectiveley death-glaring Axel.

"Well, I wanted to make sure you didn't kill anybody else, "Axel admitted, smiling. He opened up a rip portal to leave.

HE WASN'T LEAVING UNTIL THERE WAS A KEYBLADE IN HIS HEAD.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ketso: AND IF YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I LOVE HER, THEN FORGET YOU! WE ONLY NEED EACH OTHER! *huggles Myra*

>.<

He's dramatic.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
So take a chap for Ketso to explain it all, and/or give them linkage to The Human Heartless and NSHA.

Most of them will get it from the chap, but the dedicated ones will get it from the fics.

Ketso is worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back