• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)(NEED MORE TEMPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
IT'S OKAY LOL I'M NOT BEGGING.

NO ITS NOT OKAY. AS YOUR CHIBI HUBBY IM GOING TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING AMAZING AND SWEET AND KIND AND AWESOME.

Aw that's okay SilentT. That sucks. I would hate if that happened to me. And depending on the best friend ( well actually they'll all might just say no to her since i had feelings for her ). At lweast he didn't betray you and went out with the girl you like.

I realized i had anger inside of me. And i found out i never get hugs so thats why im angry T~T. THen my awesome friend gave me a hug because she's awesome. and my HS mommy gave me a hug. THen another awesome friend also hugged me. But thats about it. I was like semi sad. And now im still sad. But then iw as hanging out with my Mexican buddy ( the one girl i like but the guy took her away from me T~T ) And we were just laughing. I was messing with her when we were in gym. I kept taking her basket ball XD. then i hung out with one of my home dogs and on of my friends girl( because its funny to get her a bit mad ) But she never gets mad.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
XD Thanks, then. YOU GOT 6 DAYS.

*hugs* Now, don't be mad. I glomp you quite often. >w>

My dad and I are talking again, but I still feel weird around him. :| I guess it'll take a while after he didn't speak to me, for um... 4 days. If you heard the argument I had with him yesterday, you wouldn't want to be around him either.
Long story short; he wasn't talking to me because "I'm a self-centered brat with bad habits."

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
He was blowing everything out of proportion, and I told him that.
I love both of my parents but he was acting like a 10 year old girl who didn't get her way or something.
And I told him that too.
fhjfsgjddf

Anyway.
Teny said she would post.
But she didn't.
So idk.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Posted. owo Yay, trapped in a tree basket with little feral snakes. XD

Anywho, didn't post before due to migraine. I could type little things fine due to me taking my time but, when I'm doing rp posts I need a bit of focus and to do it quickly, especially when my head is throbbing at random intervals. XwX; I feel fine right now, not so sure about later though.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
XD Thanks, then. YOU GOT 6 DAYS.

*hugs* Now, don't be mad. I glomp you quite often. >w>

My dad and I are talking again, but I still feel weird around him. :| I guess it'll take a while after he didn't speak to me, for um... 4 days. If you heard the argument I had with him yesterday, you wouldn't want to be around him either.
Long story short; he wasn't talking to me because "I'm a self-centered brat with bad habits."

:eek: ... wait ... damn like 5 days left D:<

Aw. I meant like real people hug wise. I always get a glomp or hug from you Online. :D * CHIBI GLOMP *

I don't believe that. Your not self-centered. He was probably just mad at sdomething and acidentally released it on you.

I need a Ryo post then I'd post.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nien, he wasn't talking to me because I snapped and said he was acting like a jerk.
And then he took the four days he wasn't talking to me and thought of everything else about me that annoyed him.

I know I'm not self-centered, selfish, bratty or anything.

But to think that my own father would say that hurts a lot.

And thanks for the post Teny. :D
Oioi, I'll post today. I have nothing to do so posting spree?

Tenyas

I has some schoolwork [ugh, german quizzes...] but, if my school compy doesn't turn around and bite me for trying, I'll reply as much as I can today. :3 Stupid... mandatory installed blocker. D<

Ew, I got called a brat, self-centered, and spoiled by my step-dad once... Thank god he was just drunk. XD There were some nights he said I was an absolute angel, which was just the Jim Beam talking. Men say many weird things when their brains are elsewhere, sometimes hurtfully so.

Must... think... Of cutethingytodraw or howtodrawpeopleingimp for... SZASIE'S B-DAY.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
D: That sucks. hjdjfhjggf
It all depends. I'd like to get some stuff done today because my friend is coming for the week either tomorrow or monday. XD

Eh, my dad wasn't drunk, though. He just has a horrible temper and doesn't know how to handle arguments properly because he always has to be right, no matter what. :|
Nrgh, whatever. It's over so I don't want to bother fighting with him again for at least another month or two.

:D
ilu. >w< I love getting pressies but I love the thought even more. ;w;

Ah, and I did post. I'm trying not to go all out on Ryo though, Death, since well... gotta kill her off.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
* sighs ** I know >.> ima go post.

My dad calls me Pendejo everyday. Every second of my life.
And Pendejo means = Dumbass
He calls me it so much im just used to it.

I'm like dying in the inside. Im home alone. Bored doing nothing. ANd i was supposed to hang out with one of my friends but he never replied back >.>

THe only thing keeping me semi happy is my HS Mommy is texting me.

Tenyas

Eh, it's not that bad. I just have to wiki some info on Austria and some other German states... Things I can't pronounce correctly no matter how hard I try. XD Eh, I wanna finish some of the drawing projects I have and start your gift but, today's also my Step-dad's B-day so, going to be doing lotsa stuff this evening for him. :3

My point was when their mind is foggy/clouded/gone, they act irrationally and without much consideration of the afteraffects or the gravity of what they say. Same thing can happen to women too though. I once got in a horrible fight with my mother. Didn't talk to her for a year and I regret it so much now. >.<

Do yous wants fluffy critter or chibi person? owo I need to know so my brain isn't hyper and bouncing from one to the next.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
It's more-so that I rarely get into fights with my parents; and when I do, I really start to lose it.
A year?! Damn, that's like me and my uncle. Except it lasted for about... 2 years, and I still don't really talk to him. Nrgh.
But yeah, I see what you mean. They get so angry they just start acting completely irrational. Mmhmm.

Pendejo? Hm. I need to start using that.
At school. Not here of course. ^.^

Lol, I can has chibi person plz? :D

Tenyas

I think I got called Pendejo without knowing what it meant back in El Paso... I was only 9. ;w; Versus adults.

Anyway, okay. Chibi-person... *runs off to start sketches* Ooh, and Wolf asked me to draw him one too... Need to get that finished.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
It doesn't matter what I get. I'll <3 it no matter what. ^.^

Ah, yeah, I know how to pronounce it. XD I'm somewhat fluent in spanish and figured the j would be silent.
Y'know.

Pff, and to think, a lot of my family is fluent and I've never heard them use that word. owo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back