• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)(NEED MORE TEMPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
:eek: Maybe they use other words. Or they don't curse in spanish and are more of an English cursing family.

OMFG. bakugan is a pretty interesting series. THe battles interest me. But sometimes they are jsut too obvious.

I wonder how much you'll love my Gift. :eek:

OH SNAP. i realized my B-day is close. Well not that close but like 2 months away close :D. But i will probably get an Ipod TOuch :D. and if im lucky a DS with Heart GOld :D

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Technically, many 'english' curse words are from other languages. Like 'shit' and 'fuck' are from German. 'whore' is french, I think.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Iunno. They have no shame in cussing. XD

owo look at what I spent all day making.
my finished rio chibi. ^.^ she looks better in 3D lol on Twitpic

Lmao, I'm gonna make a Szayel one next. ^.^

I'M SURE I'LL LOVE IT BECAUSE I LOVE GIFTS. :D
And the people who give them to me.

lol, that reminds me of h'ors devors.
Whenever I see that I always read it as "whores devour" lmao

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I'M SURE I'LL LOVE IT BECAUSE I LOVE GIFTS. :D
And the people who give them to me.

:D <3 .... I'm in the process of making it. And my brain doesn't know what to do beacuse there is so much D:
I CAN DO IT. AND IMA DO IT.

i just finished watching the Kids CHoice Awards. It was okay. They lost all their ideas though. And the stars weren't like the old stars which actually acted what the writers gave them to say. Some of them like Robert Dawny JR. ( who is just awesome and cool ) actually acted them out. Which made it look good.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
I didn't bother watching the KCA. x_x
I can't do it.
I just... can't.
I'm so disappointed in television and childrens cartoons (except for Flapjack/Chowder/Spongebob) T_T I couldn't watch it. And the only live action kids show I like is iCarly because it's crack.
T_T

Tenyas

I liked the ones with Jack Black but, once he started coming back more and more I was like 'eehhh....' and stopped watching it. I miss Kablam, Ren and Stimpy, Amanda Show, and other oldies from the nineties. :<

What the hell happened to Cartoon Network? I want mah Wile E. Coyote and Tweetie bird.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
^ They rarely have Marathons for them now adays >.> The only good show that i like in Cartoon Network would be Ben 10. Its just an epic series. When a new alien appears. I turn all giddy XD

I like Sam from Icarly. She's a pretty girl. I'd love to meet her. But its like a 1 in a million chance of me metting her. SO eh. Now that i realize it my mexican buddy looks like a hispanic version of her. :eek: Except she's not like that mean like sam.

I watched the KCA's because i was eating pizza and i was bored.

I want Avatar the Last Airbender to come back >.> Im watching the movie though. i thought the movie might be bad but i saw the second trailer then i was like WTf ! HOLY SHIT :D. But i want a new season of Avatar to come back. They left a question unanswered at the end of Avatar that is stuck on my head.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
what question was that?

I liked how Avatar the Last Airbender ended.

I've met Amanda Bynes. Ever since then I've hated all of her movies because she's such a bitch in real life.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Oh, I totally agree with Teny. D:
Though, cartoon network's gotten a little better, I have to admit. It's because the old writers of spongebob are creating their own shows, and I approve because the older episodes of Spongebob were hilarious.

Hm, I heard that Amanda Bynes was a bitch in real life. Thank you for confirming that. XD

And is it just me, or are cartoons becoming much more gruesome these days? I was watching Spongebob (It's always Spongebob) and man...
I felt like puking after watching that episode where he gets amnesia.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Cartoons are turning Horid D:
I like the old cartoons with the stupidity that gave us laughter.

I still like Avatar though. That show is the best.

Did Fairly Odd Parents End already ? because I WANT MOAR ! i like baby poof. He's just awesome XD.

Tenyas

I dun care if Amanda Bynes is a beeper in real life, I just miss my childhood memories of her show and her nerdy stalker. XD

Spongebob started out innocent then all the kids who watched it turned into teenagers. Everything new that is coming out lately [at least, what's popular] seems like some thirteen year old got high and was given a pen and a paper to write with.

I'm surprised Fairly Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron both lost their interest. I luffed those shows. :<

I can forgive Cartoon Network to a point. They still show some oldies occasionally. {and I also like Chowder, Flapjack is occasionally too 'wtf' for me though}

Death

Your #1 Bruh
That new show coming out from the creators of Ben 10.

Agent Rex looks pretty awesome.

And Adventure time with Finn and Jack looks interesting too.

Chowder is a pretty good show. its just stupidly funny.
AnD I LOVE BEN 10 ALIEN FORCE. it ended though. BUT THEIR COMING BACK WITH BEN 10 ULTRA ALIEN. he always get a new Watch :eek: but his new one looks better i gotta say.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
I actually think that Flapjack beats Ren and Stimpy in grusomeness, if you ask me. Aha.

Yeah. Like, all 90s shows.
I liked Fairly Odd Parents but it got really stupid. I liked Jimmy Neutron too. My Life as a Teenage Robot gave me lulz and omg, Kappa Mikey, which will forever be my favorite. <3
Rocko's Modern Life too, Ren and Stimpy ~ I liked Camp Lazlo too.

Flapjack is very wtf and nightmare fuel, but I find it hard not to love. Chowder too.

But now they're airing stuff like... Johnny Test... I mean. Really.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
OMFG. the best show i ever seen and will always love is.

Shailen Monks .... yea i forgot the name. but it had that kid whose head looked like a dragon ball :D

I forgot the name T~T . But it had a japanese girl who was all in ghetto and the now. I think she had fire.

A cowboy who was more on earth. And element is earth.

A hispanic loco who is self centured. he was wind. Ralph i think his name was ( He was my favorite character :D )

Tenyas

Shaulin Monks or something like that? owo I remember that show, I liked the little dragon. And his sarcastic humor. XD I never kept up with it much though, they had Clay and Raymundo, I remember those two, I just can't remember the others... Uh... Wushu was the dragon, I think. >.<

"Fire!" "Water!" "Air!" "Earth!" "HEART!" "With your powers combined... I am... CAPTAIN PLANET." XD Go recycling!

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
lmao, oh god, I still hate myself for ever watching Captain Planet.
What kind of power is heart, anyway? XD

Hmm, I can't say I've ever heard of it. owo
I don't even recognize the character descriptions Death gave.

Raiko

Come break me down
I actually think that Flapjack beats Ren and Stimpy in grusomeness, if you ask me. Aha.

Yeah. Like, all 90s shows.
I liked Fairly Odd Parents but it got really stupid. I liked Jimmy Neutron too. My Life as a Teenage Robot gave me lulz and omg, Kappa Mikey, which will forever be my favorite. <3
Rocko's Modern Life too, Ren and Stimpy ~ I liked Camp Lazlo too.

Flapjack is very wtf and nightmare fuel, but I find it hard not to love. Chowder too.

But now they're airing stuff like... Johnny Test... I mean. Really.

I love fairly odd parents and the things that you mentioned *_*. at least it's better than the new ones *ded* Johnny Test isn't too bad (if i rememebr the right Johnny test). I used to hate it but I did watch it frequently .-.

OMFG. the best show i ever seen and will always love is.

Shailen Monks .... yea i forgot the name. but it had that kid whose head looked like a dragon ball :D

I forgot the name T~T . But it had a japanese girl who was all in ghetto and the now. I think she had fire.

A cowboy who was more on earth. And element is earth.

A hispanic loco who is self centured. he was wind. Ralph i think his name was ( He was my favorite character :D )

rofl I remember Shaolin Monks (watevar it was called >3).

DEAR GOD YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT CAPTAIN PLANET, ARE YOU? LOLOL.

OH HECK CAPTAIN PLANET s1demteeth

GOOD OLD DAYS.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Captain plaent :O

I used to watch that show like crazy. But i only saw one epispde.

Yea Shaolin Monks.

They had awesome weapons. And they upgraded their elements, and then they chose Raymundo as their leader.

OMFG. yea thats right. i might do a RP of it XD.

I know they had the ORB OF TSUNAMI !!! .

My mom just got here and she's already bitchin me >.>

I swear to God i just want to stab people right now >.>

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Can't say I remember it. x_x

And Iunno. Johnny Test is stupid if you ask me. (Unless your thinking of Johnny Quest lmao)

Right, my friend came today, so I might not be on as much. :D Only for this week though, next week I should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back