• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heyo'. The name's Axdyn, though my old SN here was A.J., ring any bells...Anyone? owo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Thank you OmniChaos, (why does that name ring a bell...?) but like I said, depends on the reception I get. I don't plan on making any RP's anytime soon...Last time I posted up a good one and no one joined...So unless I know people will join an RP I make, I shall not be postin' 'em.

And yeah, I figured Sam might be retired. If I recall, he was the one who started this site.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Thank you OmniChaos, (why does that name ring a bell...?) but like I said, depends on the reception I get. I don't plan on making any RP's anytime soon...Last time I posted up a good one and no one joined...So unless I know people will join an RP I make, I shall not be postin' 'em.

And yeah, I figured Sam might be retired. If I recall, he was the one who started this site.

i remember there being 2 people who joined that one.... if i remember right i was one of them...

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Nah, you're thinking of another RP. The last one I did was 'Full Metal Alchemist VS Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four' l3

Zul

Awards
Yeah, you're probably right. Also seems this place still has no respect for the Veteran members...

Mostly because it really doesn't merit respect. Most 2004 members seem to be chill though. Some 2009 members are pretty decent, and some really old ones have stayed retarded for 6+ years.

D

Deleted member 36435

Sam definitely did not start KHInsider

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
But it's way cooler to be platinum and not have the 3,000 posts (see: turn)

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
na ulti has always been a mod... she joined a bit before i did... she was a mod then too.. axdyn and i used to rp with her..

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome back, apparently.

If anyone still on started it, I would think Ulti. Unless there was someone before...... WHO WAS THIS LEGEND!?

If I recall correctly, didn't Deven start this site?

I could be wrong, of course.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, you're probably right. Also seems this place still has no respect for the Veteran members...

Why should they respect Veteran members? Just because you've been here for a longer amount of time than others doesn't warrant you any amount of respect. :\

If anyone still on started it, I would think Ulti. Unless there was someone before...... WHO WAS THIS LEGEND!?

IT 'TWAS A NINJA owo! It had to be! ...or DevenKH2. I have no clue which O: Mwahaha.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah, I am pretty sure DevenKH2 started KHI but it was called kingomhearts2.net or something to that effect but he was forced to change it.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Why should they respect Veteran members? Just because you've been here for a longer amount of time than others doesn't warrant you any amount of respect. :\

IT 'TWAS A NINJA owo! It had to be! ...or DevenKH2. I have no clue which O: Mwahaha.

Oh my god! You still get online? This is amazing! I thought that you were gone for good! Seriously, I have so much respect for you due to the fact that you've been here longer than I have!

I mean it, though. I had no idea that you still logged on. :\

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I don't recall... the guy who started the site rarely would come online... last i saw him on was before the site name changed.

man that was a long time ago...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my god! You still get online? This is amazing! I thought that you were gone for good! Seriously, I have so much respect for you due to the fact that you've been here longer than I have!

I mean it, though. I had no idea that you still logged on. :\

D: Oh crap, butbutbut I don't need any respect! (silly or not, i guess? xD meep) But yeah, I definitely still log on. It's just like a ninja 'n stuff. But yeah. I'm horrible. I'm so sorries ;____;

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Ah right... i couldn't remember the name... so you were right it was deven nowhere...

by the way... hi rena.. long time no see.. ^-^

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator

Hum, kinda' harsh Rena...It's not like I'm demanding it, I just figure it'd be nice to have some. owo;;;

Anyway, not cool to pop in just to get in a harsh remark then run away Rena. I apologized to you for anything I might've done a while back, and I wanted to bury the hatchet about the whole subject. If you want to stay bitter about it, that's up to you. But if you don't have anything nice to say, just please leave me alone.

Moving on...
But yeah. Dunno why I thought it was Sam, now that you guys mention DevenKH2, I think you're right... I have memory issues but I vaguely remember that person being the one who started KingdomHearts.net which became Kingdom Hearts insider. owo

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
OMG IT'S AJ!!! *tackles* Good to see you again old timer. Welcome back to this not so humble abode. As you can see, everything is right where you left it (more or less). Hope to see more of you around here broski. L8tr.

And yes it was Deven who created this site back when it was kingdomhearts2.net, then Midnighter took over and it became KHInsider.

Back