• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
OOOH I FOUND A HOLE ON THE TRAILER!!!!!!

SCREENSHOT FROM THE ENGLISH TRAILER
1tszux.jpg

pay attention to it. it says "press X" while in the green bar in the left bottom corner it says "O"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
DChiuch on YouTube Comment said:
In the Japanese version, it is possible to rename your commands to whatever you like. This includes English characters.

Anyone wanna say if this is true or not.

Z

Zulkir

It's likely true, I've talked with the owner of FF&KH, completely trust them that it's fake.

Some strong retards we turned out to be, glad that guy came and made us all more respectable....

>.>

(or did he not realize we were making assumptions otherwise the thread would be full of about 2000 posts saying "I don't know, could be fake or real")

240304_o.gif

(offtopic) damnit Jeels what is that guy saying in your avatar I can't take it anymore.

"Better than Nimoy"? Oh, now you're just ASKING to have your ass handed to you.

Better than what people assumed to be Nimoy, hopefully Nimoy can't do THAT badly.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It's likely true, I've talked with the owner of FF&KH, completely trust them that it's fake.

Mk that explains the English characters, but what about the the "Spell Weaver = ENG" "Magic Wish = JPN" thing?

spellweaver.png
magicwish.png

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Wow, creating a new account? calling us all trolls in a very generalizing way? I often think of myself as right and everyone else (in my life) as wrong and even Im not retarded enough to blurt it out.s1keanureeves

As for the trailer, the only real reasons I called it fake was because it was taken down and it had the multi-screen that I've known to be exclusive to japan. If I were a retard, I'd believe Gamestop's listed date.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Mk that explains the English characters, but what about the the "Spell Weaver = ENG" "Magic Wish = JPN" thing?

spellweaver.png
magicwish.png

cant you edit those things?

like, cut out the spell weaver thing people see in english scan

then paste it on that segment of gameplay as a subititle sort of [like editing it on there] or on each frame if ya have to. then just do it like that?

OH

i just found an easier way to find out!!

look at the JP trailer, and check if the moves are exactly the same.. if they are, then it was edited. if the moves/timing are a bit different then its more realistic at least.

the same way people figured out that the xbox/ps3 comparison pics where fake because the fighter and enemy and even the numbers where all exactly the same, and they should have been at least a bit differently to know that it was two different pictures, not just the same one edited into a xbox format or w/e.

eh sorry if i couldn't explain it well o__o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back