• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
your right its definately a good thread and all but im not sure weather or not this will actually help. their still going to do it wrong and loose either way. than again, maybe im just wierd about these things and maybe itll help alot.

:D I see what you did there ^^

I hope this can help a few people. And calm down the grammar Nazis.

H

Haxon

You know I really did need to review this since there is a 2 week vacation... I almost forgot.
Im sure all of that jacking off didnt help either.

Awards
You know I really did need to review this since there is a 2 week vacation... I almost forgot.
Im sure all of that jacking off didnt help either.

X_X dude... this is why almost everybody can't stand you. Stop trying to be funny.

You fail at it...

H

Haxon

X_X dude... this is why almost everybody can't stand you. Stop trying to be funny.

You fail at it...
Screw you man at least I attempt.

Also the jacking off part was referring to the jacking off makes you forget things thread...

Awards
Screw you man at least I attempt.

Also the jacking off part was referring to the jacking off makes you forget things thread...

I'm just sayn'.... I don't hate you, it's (< yay! grammar help!) too hard for me to hate people.

Also how many people do you think saw that thread??

just stay away from those types of jokes outside of forum insanity.

H

Haxon

3446742768_1b0fc80622.jpg

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Wow! Thanks! I feel like I've learned alot today! I do hope there poster makers make more posters to help affectively improve my gramar id rather use this then a school teacher there not alot of help there to lose i mean who cares weather or not im a good student its the fact of the matter that this was defanitely alot of help. your so kind.

your right its definately a good thread and all but im not sure weather or not this will actually effect them. their still going to do it wrong and loose either way. than again, maybe im just wierd about these things and maybe itll help alot.

Oh ho ho ho.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
:lol::lol::lol:
YAY! Thanks for the brief (and absolutely free) English lesson you guys are giving me!
This is better than sitting in a boring classroom having to listen my English teacher rant for the 56156265198 time on lecturing us how to use proper tenses!

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Let's put some perspective into it: grammar and spelling are just arbitrary symbols and rules some half-monkeys (thanks for the term, Phoenix) created and follow. now, for this context, limit that to grammar and spelling rules specific to the english language. big question: who the fuck really cares?

protip: spelling a lot correctly doesn't make you intelligent. There's not even a statistically significant correlation between spelling and IQ. All you're proving by correcting meaningless mistakes (your vs. you're) is your need to improve your sense of self-worth. (and by "you" I don't necessarily mean the OP but those lovely, self-proclaimed "grammar geeks.")

ps.suckadick.

Back