• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Revelations (~RP~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kago

"What ashame... i payed a lot for this dress, and i had to rip it." Uki said as Luce was sitting on the bed. "It's not noticable.... Did you run in those shoes?" Luce rpleid. "Yeah.." Uki said as she took them off. "Don't your feet hurt?" Luce asked again. "That feels much better." Uki said as she walked towards Luce wit bare feet. "Can you unsip my dress?" Uki asked as she turned around. There was silence for a few seconds. "Sure." Luce said as he stood up and and unzipped the deisgner dress. "Thank you." Uki said as she walked off to her bag, then the restroom. Luce grabbed his bag looked through it, as his hands shuffled through it.

Uki came out of the restroom and jumped onto the bed. "What'cha doing?" Uki askd as she grabbed the remote. "Nothing." Luce said as he shook his head side to side, then putting the bag down. "Lay down with me, rest." Uki sai as she patted the bed and channel surffed. The two of them laid next to each other, watching tv. "Primatech, Primatech, Primatech..." Luce kept repeating in his had as he watched tv.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: All right, CoF, time to put our plan into action.

IC: Patricia hurried with other agents of the Company to track down Faith. When the truck came to a sudden halt at the traffic lights alone with no other vehicles beside it, they jumped at the right moment. Patricia pointed her gun at the driver, who eagerly jumped out of the vehicle and was held hostage by other Company agents. "Now let's see if she's still here," she said with little emotion in her voice. She walked to the back of the truck. It was no surprise to see the lifeless and motionless, but still alive body of her fake goddaughter Faith in the back. She was bleeding fast and Patricia would need a miracle to save her. Despite all that she had said, some part of her wanted Faith to fight this and survive.

"I didn't do anything!" protested the driver. "I swear that I didn't!" Feeling annoyed that he wouldn't shut up, Patricia went over to the truck guy and knocked him out. "Take him to the Haitan and have his memory wiped out," she instructed the other agents, "plus if you see Bennet at the Company, tell him a jackass loser he is for losing our other girl." As the agents nodded and went off to do these tasks, Patricia leered over Faith's unconscious and heavily bleeding body wondering to herself. "I don't know how you keep on living like this, Crest, but you're something special, all right. Now if only one of our own special agents could find us, then maybe we could save this goddamn life of yours ..." All she could do now was wait.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alex and Lilian looked into the dark ally way. They could see a homeless man at the dead end of the ally way. He was banging his head agianst the wall. It was making a loud noise.

"Are you okay sir?"

"Can we help you with anything?"

The man looked at them. Lilian looked at the man's head. Although he was banging his head agianst the wall he didnt have a scratch on his head.

"I'm a freak. I've been living for 56 years normally and now I find out Im a freak."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you not see?" he yelled. "I cant be hurt. Something is wrong with me. I cant be hurt but I can hurt others. I've tried to kill myself many times but I'm not able to. I want to die. DAMN, someone kill me."

The man punched his fist into the brick wall. The wall had a big hole in it. He pulled his hand out and Alex and Lilian watched as it healed itself.

"You're a healer AND you have super strength. You're like us."

The old man stared at Alex and Lilian.

"Ya'll are freaks too. Kill me, please kill me. I see what The Company does to freaks like you. I dont want that to happen to me."

The old man kept punching the brick wall and then the concrete ground. It was obvious that the homeless man had gon crazy. Lilian figured it was because he just found out about his powers.

"Use your powers agianst me. Maybe your powers can kill me."

Alex and Lilian looked at eachother. They didnt know what to think. They needed to find a way to get away from here because of the crazy man and the Company. They turned around and started to walk off.

"Dont walk away from me freaks. If you wont use your powers to kill me, then I will force you to kill me."

The old man started running at Alex and Lilian. Lilian turned around.

"Alex look."

Alex turned around. He saw the man. He grabbed Lilian's hand.

"RUN!"

kago

"Primatech!" Luce shouted as he rushed to sit up, causing Uki to jump from being scared. "Primatech?" Uki said in confusion as she looked at Luce. "Primatech, that's where we have to go." "No way. did you forget what i told you?" Uki said to Luce like she was his mother. "You don't understand, they took my grandma. And i'm going to get her back, what ever it takes." Luce said as he stood up. "Besides, i could destroy the place in the process." Luce said as her bent down to pick up his bag. "But you could get killed!" Uki screamed at Luce. "Funny it seems that you care for me." Luce said with a smirk. "Hmm, i'm just being kind. I don't know you to care for you." Uki replied as she closed her eyes and crossed her arms. "Well, i'm heading off. To bad you won't come i could use the extra help." Luce said as he walked towards the door. "I could help you if you stay here, where we could be safe." Uki said concerned. "What are you talking about? It's a matter of time before they find you again. After all, you did go to Primatech, and you are staying in one place." Luce said as he turned around. Uki went into shock, as Luce turned back around and opened the door. "Wait... i'm going with you." Uki said as she moved some of her clothes to a smaller bag, for easy travel.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC: Man, Azazel is gone again. It seems like he just left is thread. He hasn't been online for a while. You'd think he would at least check in on it. Maybe he got bored with the RP. If he did, the whole thing pretty much dies because he has to make the threads.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Well, I'm waiting for Chariot of Fire to start his part of our plan we PMed each other about. I'm just waiting ... and totally agree about Azazel. He could be busy in his life, you never know.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC: Well, if all goes bad with Azazel, then someone could ask if they could take over managing the threads, but only if he doesn't come back after a while. Then again, he probably wouldn't be on and then he wouldn't answer. Good god.:toungesmile:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Sorry for the delay. Much has been going on...
IC:
“You called?”
A voice came from the darkness like that of a haunting spirit. Its origin however, was far less sinister. From the shadows of the truck, came a man, decked in plain blue jeans, and a casual long sleeved shirt walked out from the shadows. His hair was short, brown, and slightly spiked in the front… Not the picture of a trained agent.
“You’re Noah’s partner I assume?” he asked, glancing down at Faith before he looked up at her, “I’m Kurt Vista. Partnered with the new guy. We’ve been following this girl since the assault on the chlorokinetic, Lilian…” He gazed down on the girl again, bending over to pick her up. He grunted, lifting her limp body into his hands and gazing at Patricia with an expectant glance. “Touch my shoulder,” he said plainly, his eyes glancing around quickly, “I need physical touch in order to teleport.”

OOC: When you touch his shoulder AoD, you can powerplay him and say that he teleported us to the lab where Evan currently is.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alex and Lilian ran through town. The crazy homeless man chased ofter them. Alex was pulling Lilian, trying to make her go faster while trying to look for a spot to hide.

"Why don't you just pull us into your shadow and we go somewhere."

"There's people around us.I cant use my powers in front of alot of people."

They continued to run. People were looking at them as they ran down the sidewalk.

"Get back here freaks."

They ran through the city. They couldn't find a place to hide. Then Lilian saw a road sign.

"Alex, what about the airport. We can hide there."

Alex looked at the sign. He agreed. The airport would be a good spot. But he wasnt really sure because the man might go even more crazy and hurt innocent people. Alex stopped running. There wasnt much people around them now. The old man stopped a couple feet away from them.

"Cure me of this disease." he pleaded.

"Having abilities isnt a disease. You should be glad to have them."

"There isnt anyone around us now. We can use our powers against you."

Lilian looked at Alex.

"Are you serious?"

"No, I have to say something to get him to come down. Use your powers to keep him still then I'll use mine to get us to the airport."

The old man was tired from running. He bent over and punched the ground hard. His punch made cracks appear in the road.

"What are ya'll whispering about."

Lilian pointed at the old man and vines grew out the ground. The vines wrapped themselves around the man and squeezed tight.

"What? This isnt strong enough to hurt me."

Alex grabbed Lilian and they sank into a shadow just as the old man broke free from the vines.

They arose from a shadow inside the airport. No one saw them. They walked inside the airport and they sat down. Alex went over to the screen and then sat beside Lilian.

"How long are we gonna hide here."

"Not long. I found a place for us to hide."

"Where?"

A bell rang over the intercome and the voice saidFlight 369 leaves for Tokyo, Japan in 15 minutes.

"We can hide in Tokyo."

"Tokyo?! We didnt buy tickets."

"I can use my powers to get us on the plane. How about it?"

Lilian thought about it.

"Okay."

Alex stared at Lilian.

"Okay let's go......and about earlier."

Alex leaned in and kissed Lilian on the lips. It was a long kiss and after the kiss Lilian's face was red.

"I do like you."

They went into a shadow and arose in the plane.

Alex and Lilian held hands as they looked out of the plane's window, headed for Tokyo.

END OF SEASON 2 FOR ME

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: 'Tis ok, Chariot. I got my last exam today, so I'll be able to post after that. I got the morning off, so I got a chance to put our plan into action at last.

IC: Patricia glanced at Kurt sighing. "Yes, I was hoping for a miracle," she nodded her head. "It's about goddamn time you came!" She couldn't help unleashing her anger out at Kurt, especially since pulling the trigger had been her last resort. "That's right, I'm Noah's partner. Patricia Musso, one of the leading scientists for The Company." Patricia watched him pick Faith up. "All right then, let's get going." She touched his shoulder and in an instant, they were at the medic lab in The Company's main base in Odessa. Patricia felt like she could finally breathe. The medics rushed and grabbed Faith from Kurt.

She'll be fine, keep telling yourself that, thought Patricia. She glanced at Kurt and then watched Noah burst through the doors in a mess. His clothes were dirty and there was blood trickling down his lip. "What happened to you?" she asked him. "I tried to trace that girl, but she disappeared," explained Noah, fully aware Kurt was with her, but didn't care about that right now. "Turns out her name isn't Karen at all, it's Cassandra. Cassandra Hudson is her name. She's avoided us too long now! But I did dig up something really good ... she's been working with Boswell Askwell, Faith's godfather." Patricia raised an eyebrow.

"You've done good, Noah," smiled Patricia, nodding her head and glancing down at Faith in which the medics were doing their best to save her. "But we have one thing that Cassandra wants ... and that's her. I have no doubt that darn French git Askwell probably wanted her to protect Faith. Well, too bad we have her now. When she wakes up, we'll see what happens. We'll see if she remembers anything and if she does, then we'll have to get the Haitian to wipe her clean." Noah nodded and agreed with her almost immediately. He glanced at Kurt. "I know you don't really want to take orders, but make sure that the building is secure," he said. "We're a little damaged right now and couldn't risk anymore disaster."

As Noah left, Patricia felt a little relieved when the medics had saved Faith. She was unconscious for now, but at least she was safe. "Well, thanks for getting there as soon as you could," she nodded towards Kurt. "Do me a favour and train that new guy up. He really needs to understand how things work around here and what he'll have to sacrifice in the meantime." Because I learned what I was going to sacrifice years ago. She continued to look down at Faith, who was now hooked up to the life machine resting.

kago

"Here, put these on." Luce said as he gave Uki sunglasses, as they passed the busy crowd on the sidewalk.

"Well, here we are..." Luce said as he looked at the sign of Primatech. "I wonder what that man was doing in here?" Luce asked himself, he then looked at Uki, and for some reason it reminded him of Faith. "Faith..." Luce said under his breath. Uki grabbed Luces hand out of fear, Luce just looked at their hands and walked to the doors. "This is is?" Luce asked himself, it looks the same as before, a plain business place. "Follow me." Uki said quietly, as they walked through the place like normal poeple. Uki looked around as they got to a corner, to make sure no one is looking. They turned the corner quickly and snuck through the halls. "We have to find something about mmy grandma." Luce said to Uki.

Luce opened one of the doors. "This is the room i was in." Uki said to Luce. "this has to have something." Luce said as he went to the computer. Soon information popped up on the screen.

Harada, Uki

Area: Currenlty in New York, New York, United States

Power: Aerokinesis and Terrakinesis

Race: Japanese

Nation: Japan

"There are defently looking for you." Luce said as he looked at the screen. "What makes you think that?" Uki asked. "Look." Luce replied. Uki saw the information on her. "We have to destroy this place." Uki said as objects started to float. "Wait!" Luce yelled. He continued to search the computer.

Captured

Tellez, Berniece

That's all Luce needed to see. "But where is she?" Luce said with anger. A message popped up on the computer.

Trouble at Primatech! Need back up information.

"Short and sweet." Luce said, an address came up under the message. "I wonder if she's ther? Come on lets go." Luce said to Uki. "We have to detroy this place first." Uki said. A noise of foot steps came towards the door. The two of them hid behind tables. A man walked into the room. A big glass bottle floated in the air and slammed into his head, causing him to black out. The two of them ran towards the door and Uki stopped. "That's the same ass that tried to hurt me." Uki said with anger, objects started to float once again. "We don't have time for this. We have to get out of here." Luce said. Uki stopped using her powers and just let the floating objects crash to the ground.

"That was easier than i thought. Sneaking in and out, they must be doing something really important, since the security isn't so good right now." Luce said as they were outside. "So, where are we going?" Uki asked. "We are heading to Texas." Luce replied.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC: Man, Azazel hasn't posted since January 6th. You'd think he'd at least post and say something to let us know he's still checking in on us every now and then. I hope this RP doesn't end because of Azazel's absence. That would suck big time.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC: Well, should it happen that he doesn't return, then I'd be happy to create a Heroes RP of my own.

Good. Then we have a backup plan. Still, if Azazel doesn't come back, ThePowerofPie might have to drop out or travel solo. :thumbdown:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC: Okay, then. I'll PM ThePowerofPie about what he'll do if Azazel doesn't come back.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
If you create your own Heroes RP, AngelofDestiny, will we have to create new characters or can we bring the ones from this one to yours.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
If you create your own Heroes RP, AngelofDestiny, will we have to create new characters or can we bring the ones from this one to yours.

We'd go with the second idea. The only reason that AoD would make a backup Heroes Rp is if Azazel is too busy to kepp up with the threads. Otherwise we would continue our regular stories. So if AoD makes her Heroes RP, we would just continue our current stories. I don't really feel like making another character anyway.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I tell you what, I'll leave it until 6th February for Azazel to get back. That way, we'll have given him a month to return and see what's happening. But of course, if he doesn't come back, then I'll start thinking of ideas of what to do for the third season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back