• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Revelations (~RP~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
ooc : Not that it matters, but it sounds swell. I'd like to actually participate in it, if I'm welcome. Life hit me hard about a month and a half ago, and I'm without a computer until the 20th of February. At least, I'm without a computer that I can use on a regular basis. Expect a return from me then. Until then, however, I wont be in this, most likely.

~ G'day

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc : Not that it matters, but it sounds swell. I'd like to actually participate in it, if I'm welcome. Life hit me hard about a month and a half ago, and I'm without a computer until the 20th of February. At least, I'm without a computer that I can use on a regular basis. Expect a return from me then. Until then, however, I wont be in this, most likely.

~ G'day
OOC: That's fine, you actually just made me wonder where on earth our favourite villain disappeared to. :unsure: Anyway, of course, you're invited. We need you! Ok, so I'll give it until 6th February and then we'll push on with Season 3 if Azazel doesn't return. I know it's harsh and we're impatient, but ... we've tried to be patient, right?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC: That's fine, you actually just made me wonder where on earth our favourite villain disappeared to. :unsure: Anyway, of course, you're invited. We need you! Ok, so I'll give it until 6th February and then we'll push on with Season 3 if Azazel doesn't return. I know it's harsh and we're impatient, but ... we've tried to be patient, right?

Febuary 6th sounds good to me. We've been patient long enough and Azazel hasn't even sown up, so we must continue without him for the time being. If he stays gone, AoD, you may even have to post Season 4 yourself as well.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Febuary 6th sounds good to me. We've been patient long enough and Azazel hasn't even sown up, so we must continue without him for the time being. If he stays gone, AoD, you may even have to post Season 4 yourself as well.
Exactly. And you might wanna say *shown* up instead of *sown* lol. Well, let's give it sometime and quit spamming here if he really is gonna come back ...

Athel

Machinist
OOC: Okay, so AoD is making another Heroes RP to carry on in this one while Azazel is away?

Athel

Machinist
OOC: If Azazel doesn't show up in two days, I'm going in AoD's Heroes RP with a different character.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yep my two character's will be returning.

One question. Is the your Heroes rp gonna be directly after this one or like a year or maybe some months after this one.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC:I think Azazel dropped out of the forums. He hasn't even shown activity on the site since early January. Looks like the rest of the RP will have to be maintained by AoD.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
I'm in. Whatever you have planed AoD, I'd be glad to help you with plot ideas or even the actual creation of the role play. Let me know. I'll check in later to see what's up.

Oh, and from this day on I'll be active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back