• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Revelations (~RP~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Finally, someone was being smart. One of the boys, the one who seemed to be the ringleader of this whole group of boys, stepped up, offering to go inside peacefully. Evan could not help but give a sigh of relief as he boy stepped forward. Maybe this would go easier then he thought, despite the shouts of disbelief and treason coming from his little posse over there... This all was too good to be true...

"Alright then, thanks," he said, breathing easier as he stretched out his hand, ready to shake as a sign of truce, "My name's Evan, by the w-" But he didn't get to finish his sentence. As his mouth opened, so did the mouth of that telekinetic girl. From her lips came a tirade of burning fire, each tongue filled with the inferno-like rage of many years. Evan couldn't help but stumble a bit at her venom, but his eyes widened even further as the girl shot forth, flying through the sky and smashing into through the Company doors... This was sure as hell not good...

"Damn it, damn it, damn it..." he swore, leaping forward and racing through the shattered front doors... Was it true? Had the Company really killed her parents? Her Grandparents? What if they had taken care of the rest of her family too? But no, he had never seen the Company do stuff like that... Then again, the thought flickered through his mind, he'd only been with the Company for a week or so... He was a simpe minded guy... He couldn't think about all this crap at once... He had to focus on one thing right now... Stopping that renegade girl from destroying this place...

"Stop! Let's talk for a sec!" he shouted after the girl, running after as he blazed through the door, "Don't hurt these peopl!"

--------------------------

"Interesting trick," replied Kurt cooly... The girl had slipped into the shadow before he could snatch her, but now it was just him and the boy. Alex had protected the girl from his reach... He would need to touch her in order to teleport. It was admirable the protective nature he held for this girl despite the fact that they had only just met. It was almost sad that he would have to separate them now... Almost...

"I won't kill you if that's what you're thinking," he replied, cocking his gun slightly, so that this time it was pointed down toward his left knee, "If you let me know where you sent her, I will not lay a finger on you. Otherwise, we might have to start with your kneecaps. It is very painful to be shot there, believe me. At any rate, I will eventually find her once I return to base. There is an small radio-isotope that has been injected into her bloodstream that allows us to track her. I, being able to teleport, am very good at the finding part of this job. Either way, I find her. One of them allows you to keep your knees intact."

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"I knew she was going to explode," commented Karen sarcastically, but then noticed Evan running through the door. "Or maybe this isn't going to be good at all considering how these things only end up in tears." She darted after Evan and Faith, but then spoke directly to Evan. "You know, she won't talk for a sec at all. She'll usually throw the insults -" Faith glared coldly at Evan. "I told you already, Company scum! Leave me alone!" she yelled. "Then she'll have a bit of fun tossing things around -" continued Karen. Faith then telekinetically tossed some objects around in the room. "But she won't listen to anyone now," said Karen. "Not after what she's been through."

Faith heard security coming and they aimed their guns at her. However, she had a lot more tricks up her sleeves. She made the guns hit them in the face, thus, knocking them out and then she flew right into another room. But when she arrived in this room, she descended upon the ground and her eyes widened in shock. This room, I've been here before, she thought suddenly, as it sprung to her mind. The truth was she'd been here when she was just eleven years old when Patricia had come to work on business and Faith had wandered off into the unknown. What Faith was looking at was an experimental room. "Not this room ..." she whispered, as she was frozen in fear. "The bodies ... their faces ..."

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
"Alright then, thanks," he said, breathing easier as he stretched out his hand, ready to shake as a sign of truce, "My name's Evan, by the w-" But he didn't get to finish his sentence.

Faith got uncontrolably enraged. She was so mad that Matthias would go in there with him. Faith dashed through The Company doors and caused a large rucuss.

"Perfect!" Matthias said. "Now's our chance!" Matthias said happily.

"C'mon!" Ian said.

Matthias, Ian, and Grayson dashed into Primatech and looked around. The place seemed dull, yet advanced all at one. At a first glance, you'd never guess it was a Company facility. But looking more carefully, you could see some really high tech computers and files that a normal paper facility would never have in the building.

"Alright guys, split up" Matthias said.

As Ian and Grayson explored other parts of Primatech, Matthias went into the room with the files and computers. Matthias opened a lot of the file cabnents and looked through all the files. He found countless other files on other people with abilities. There were ones on people he knew, like Faith and Alex. They even had files on him, Ian, and Grayson. Curious enough, there wasn't a file for Shelby. Every person with a power was recorded even when they were deceased. Why would they have files on everyone except Shelby? That was very odd. Matthias went over to the computer. He looked through the classified Primatech info and then had a huge idea. He stood up and and charged up as much electricity as he could and zapped all the file cabinents. He could hear popping and crinkling sounds as the files were fried inside the cabinents. He touch the file cabinents to see them, but the cabinents were red-hot and hurt to touch. Then, he shot bolts of lightning at all the Company's computers until they fried and overloaded. There. That should put a huge dent in The Company's plans .The room was filled with steam from the overloaded computers and suddenly, the fire alarms went off. The ceiling sprinklers went on and the room was covered in a mist of water. Matthias ran out of the room. The sprinklers had gone off in the whole facility. Grayson had returned to the main lobby, but Ian was still gone. But suddenly, Ian showed up and they ran out of the facility. They ran to a nearby alley to hide for a while.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
The gun was still at Alex's back. He had to think quick. Either tell him where Lilian was or get his knee caps shot off. He didnt want her to be capured. Ever since his mother was captured he promised that he wouldnt let anyone be captured by The Company. Alex had a plan but it was too risky, he didnt want to do it but if he didnt think of a plan quick he would be shot. He simply thought about disappearing into his shadow but that would be the easy way out.

"Wouldnt it be more fun for you to go back to your boss and keep finding us? I mean, there could be many others with powers out there that you could be capturing."

Lilian walked around on the roof. She looked over the edge. She saw some buildings that she recognized but she still didnt know where she was.

"What's taking Alex so long?"

kago

"Your aerokinesis and terrakinesis is very impressive." The man said as Uki walked out of the training room. "Well, duh!" Uki replied as she wiped her hands on her dress like there was dust on it. "I completely forgot. What's your name?" The man asked. "Uki. You?" Uki asked. "Steven Hardy, your last name as well." Steven said after. "Harada." Uki said as she looked around the lab. Steven started typing on the keyboard. Soon the name Harada, Uki came up, Steven then typed in FOUND. Steven then went to a table and picked up a syringe and put both of his hands behind his back. "Now if you would please read this. It tells you everyting that you could do with your abilities." Steven said ti Uki. Uki sat down and looked at the paper, while Steven stood behind her. He lifted the syringe and put it in her neck. "AAHH!" Uki screamed and and knocked the syringe of her neck before Steven could put all of the liquid into her. Uki ran and pushed Steven back with wind that she gathered up.

Uki ran out of Primatech, she stopped infront of the doors as she got out and ripped her dress so she could run faster. Uki then ran throw the streets of New York, between all the tall buildings, as she was gaspping for air, becasue of her non stop running.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As the water sprinklers suddenly started, Faith was snapped out of her haunted memories when she saw Patricia enter the room with a gun in her hand. She was about to knock it out of her hand when Patricia raised her hand as if she wanted to speak first. "Not this time," she glared coldly, pointing at the metal bracelet that was on her arm. "The Company just developed this. Too bad that I forgot it earlier because you know what this does? It stops you from using your powers on me." The pair of them circled each other; it appeared that this grand face off had been waiting to happen for a very long time. Now it was former friends about to collide. "I've waited for this, Faith, and now I finally get to finish the job off."

"Same here," smirked Faith, looking into Patricia's cold grey eyes with her clear blue ones. "Ever since I found out that I was special, I didn't want to embrace it. Maybe I still couldn't accept it when I forced myself into here. But now that I've seen you, you only make me remember." Her eyes started to flick on fire. "All my life has been a lie. The first time that I left home, I was free to decide my life and what I could do. Even if I can't thrash you around moving your body, it doesn't stop me ... from throwing things at you!" Patricia shot two bullets from her gun, but Faith telekinetically deflected them at the wall. Although she was keen on revenge, she wouldn't go as far as killing someone. And then Karen arrived.

Patricia aimed the gun at Karen next, but she held her hands up. "Hey!" she shouted in protest. "I'm not the one who's attacking you here, am I? You should be going for your fake goddaughter." She glanced at Faith. "And you shouldn't let your defences down as well. Give it all you got and make sure you don't do something stupid." But then Patricia switched from Faith to Karen. "Oh, but you've caused too much trouble for me, Alana," she glared coldly. "If someone's got to die, then it's you." Karen just rolled her eyes as if it was nothing. "Oh, pu-lease," she said sarcastically. "If you want to, then just do it already." And then Faith did a roundhouse kick at Patricia knocking the gun out of her hand and she fell over.

"You are so slow," groaned Karen, as she took Patricia's gun and pocketed it somewhere it could be safe. Faith rolled her eyes. "Well, I'd rather go for a dramatic effect," she shrugged her shoulders and glanced down at the injured Patricia. I'll get my real revenge one day and something tells me that it'll be in the place where she found me. But there was one last thing that she wanted to do here. Faith felt her eyes flicker to the colour red again and then she closed her eyes to open them several moments later. The room started to slowly spin around with objects destroy each other and causing further damage. She was then grabbed by Karen and she grabbed on to Faith as they flew into the night sky.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias, Ian, and Grayson sat down and put their backs to the solid brick of the two walls that formed the alley they were in. As they caught their breaths, Matthias thought of something that was strange about Grayson. He had never told them the reason for his wanting to stop The Company. Matthias looked at Grayson.

"Hey Grayson? Can I ask you something? Matthias said

"Of course" said Grayson.

"Why do you want to stop The Company? I mean I know part of it is probably because they know you have a power, but there's got to be more reason than that. An elderly person like you doesn't usually get himself into this type of action where it can be a matter of life-and-death."

Grayson smiled.

"You're right. There is more to it." Grayson said. "Let me explain."

ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO

Grayson was relaxing in his apartment. It was a standard little apartment with basic appliances like a sink, dish washer, and other stuff. Today he was supposed to be getting a visit from his daughter. She was now 27 years old with a husband, and two children. They were visiting because it was Grayson's birthday. He was now 58 years old. He occupied himself by watching the news, doing some very complex crossword puzzles, and just relaxing or preparing for his daughter's visit. She was going to arrive soon. It was 2:50 pm and she was supposed to arrive at 3:00. He heard a beep of a car horn and looked out his window. She was here. She was turning the corner in her car about the drive into the parking lot. Suddenly, a loud screaching could be heard. It was another car. It rammed right into his daughter's car. Grayson's eyes went wide as could be. He ran out of his apartment and found the two cars. As soon as he aproached the wreckage, men in black suits with guns popped out of their hiding places. They worked for The Company. A man stepped in out and stared at Grayson. It was Motakai.

"Grayson" he said.

"Who are you? And what is the meaning of this?" he cried out.

Grayson's family stayed huddled together behind the wreckage. They were confused and scared, especially the two children who were crying softly and gripping tightly to their parents' pants.

"Now, Grayson. Come without a word and we won't be forced to take action." Motakai said.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm spending my day with my family. Now leave! Immediatley!" Grayson said, frustrated.

"I'm sorry to here that." Motakai said.

He raised his hand and snapped his fingers.The men pointed their guns at Grayson's family. A loud barrage of gunshots could be heard along with the sound of Grayson's daughter's scream. Silence. Grayson opened his eyes. What he saw was the most horrifiying sight of his life.

PRESENT DAY

Grayson stopped. He was crying at that horrible memory.

"I'm sorry." he said trying not to cry.

Matthias put his hand on Grayson's shoulder.
Ian did the same to Grayson's opposite shoulder.

"I'm terribly sorry." Matthias said.

"Me too. I can't believe what Motakai did." Ian said.

Motakai. He had caused a lot of pain for all three of them.

Matthias stood up with an angry look upon his face.

"We need to find Motakai. He'll pay for what he did to Grayson's family and me!" Matthias said.

Grayson and Ian both stood up as well.

"Yeah. Let's get back to The Company headquarters. He'll be there." Ian said

Matthias nodded. The trio left the alley and headed towards the headquarters.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith and Karen landed on the rooftop of another building about five miles away. It was still in Odessa, but far away from The Company to track them down quickly. "You are one heck of a crazy chick," said Karen, but now she wasn't speaking in her Odessa accent. She was speaking in a typical American accent. Faith stared at her. "Wait a minute," she said, scratching her head. "You're not from Odessa, are you?" She heard Karen's thoughts. You're right, I'm not from Odessa and I've been lying to you. Karen' s just a name to hide my real one. My real name is Cassie Hudson and I'm from Los Angeles. And what did Faith do? Just bang her head on the floor and moan, whilst Cassie began to remember the day she changed her identity ...

Cassie thought that she was just a normal girl, but that was until she met Boswell Askwell after graduating from high school. She waited in the hotel lobby after he had arranged a meeting with her. "Ah, Miss Hudson," said Boswell, walking into the lobby, "or should I say Cassandra?" Cassie rolled her eyes at the full name that she had. "Just call me Cassie and we'll get along just fine," she said, feeling tempted to throw a punch at him. "Cassie then," smiled Boswell and then lowered his voice. "You do realise that you are ... special?" But then Cassie raised her eyes at this. "Special?" she asked. "Of course you're special," he nodded his head. "I assume you've heard about these people with powers? You're one of them."

"But how?" whispered Cassie. In just two minutes, her life had changed. How could one normal man do that to her? "Your parents obviously never told you the truth," continued Boswell, sipping the cup of tea that the waiter had brought to him a minute ago. "Your parents were special as well, but in order to protect themselves, they had to run away and change their identities. There's great danger in the world today." Cassie raised an eyebrow. "You know what I speak of? They watch us ... they control the government itself. The Company, otherwise known as Primatech Papers located in Odessa, Texas, is searching for people like you. You need to change your name and do exactly what I say ..."

After an hour of intense discussion, Cassie had decided to go under the alias of Karen Alana. She'd adopt an Odessa accent and work in a diner until the time was right. "To even think that I was on my way to getting a good education at college," she whispered, a tear trickling down her cheek. "I can control cold temperatures around, create and manipulate ice as well as see into the future?" Boswell confirmed this by nodding his head. "Cool, though working in a diner? C'mon, that's gotta be lame!" She was suddenly silenced, howver. "Until the time's right, you'll remain there," assumed Boswell. "You have to wait until my goddaughter arrives. She might not know it yet, but she's special as well. Look out for Faith Crest."

Cassie glanced at Faith. "Your godfather told me to wait until I saw you to come out of hiding," she said, rolling her eyes at all those times that she had to work in that diner for almost three years. "It was ok, I guess, but kinda boring sometimes. Then when I saw you walk in that day with that pain in your eyes, I just knew that you were the one ... that you were the legendary Faith Crest that Boswell predicted what you'd be." At that point, Faith cracked a smile for the first time in days. "I wouldn't call myself legendary at all, Cassie," she grinned. She looked down to see people getting on with their lives like normal. "We should find the others soon," suggested Cassie. "And let's see what they did while they were in there."

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias, Ian and Grayson walked back towards The Company's headquarters with looks of vengence in their eyes. They backtracked to where they had helped out Faith re-entered extremely cautiously as not to tip off the security. They entered and found people working in the room that Matthias Ian had been held captive in. They snuck past and looked for where Motakai might be. They talked in wispers.

"Where should we look? Should we split up or stay together?" Matthias said.

"I suggest we split up" Grayson said. "We can cover more ground that way."

"We can also alert security faster that way." Ian said. "Both ways are risky, but I'm with splitting up. We have to find that jerk more than we need to watch our backs. We can handle security if needed."

"Alright then. Move!" Matthias said.

They split as Matthias turned right, Ian went straight, and Grayson persued forward. They were determined to track down Motakai and make him pay. After searching through the massive, seemingly endless facility, Matthias saw him. He was is a room a lot like the one he had been held captive in. He was talking into a radio- like, walkie talkie. Then, iron doors slid open and two people stepped into the room. One of them was a man. Matthias had never seen him before. The other..............was Shelby. Matthias's eyes widened so large they almost hurt and he gasped loudly. He was surprised no one had heard him

Motakai smiled as they walked in.

"Good to see you, Salem. You as well Shelby." Motakai said.

The two nodded. This couldn't be. This had to be a dream. A nightmare. Shelby was alive. And working for The Company.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
How could this be? Shelby was working for The Company? Had she been working with them all along? Had they saved her from the Shanti Virus and asked for her loyalty in return? What the heck was going on? Matthias continued to eavesdrop.

"So you remember your mission right Salem?" Motakai asked

Salem nodded.

"Find the lightning kid and bring him back to finish him off." Salem said, a bit of boredom in his voice.

Motakai stared at him.

"Is that annoyance I sense in your voice" Motakai asked.

Salem rolled his eyes.

Motakai slammed his fist the side of Salem's face. Salem grunted hard and glared at Motakai.

"Do not forgot, Salem, that we freed you from that prison Alex Lansing put you in. We spent investment on building a machine using artificial umbrakinesis and we pulled you from that shadow. You were to the brink of insanity when we found you. Now show some respect or we can put right back in that situation." Motakai hissed.

Salem stood straight and nodded.

"I...understand. Motakai." Salem said.

"You are dissmissed. I need to talk to your sister about her recent failure." Motaki said

Salem looked at Shelby and walked out of the room. Shelby was related to that guy? Matthias cotinued listening. He was resisting the insatiable temptation to run over to Shelby, regardless of Motakai or security.

"Shelby. Do you remember what your original mission?" Motakai said.

"To lure Ian and Matthias to The Company. I know." Shelby said.

"And what happened?"

"Matthias wanted revenge since The Company had lead to his father's death and instead of coming along to the set up, he went for a Company facility. I thought maybe that facility would..."

"Would what? You knew of Matthias's powers. You knew he had potential to become one of our most talented enemies. You knew and you let him go anyway! Why?" Motakai said

"I..." Shelby said.

Motakai's eyes widened a bit.

"You liked him! I thought that might happen. You always wanted a life outside The Company, especially a love life! You helped him!" Motakai shouted angrily

Shelby frowned and looked at the floor.

"You managed to fake the sickness and let us capture Ian, but thanks to you letting Matthias out of your sight, he freed Ian. Your personal feelings have caused your mission to fail." Motakai said.

Shelby didn't reply.

"And that's why when Salem captures Matthias, your mission is to kill him."

Shelby looked up surprised.

"Don't fail this time. If you do, you will never get your life back." Motaki said as he walked out of the room.

Matthias was shocked. So, Shelby was being black-mailed, but not for Matthias. For "her old life back", whatever that meant.

Shelby walked out of the room. Matthias bent his knees even more than they were and surreptitously walked around. He watched as Shelby walked into the hall. He had to find some way to talk to her.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Blood was trickling from Faith's cheek because she'd slashed it somewhere on the way out of Primatech Papers, but she could care less. As she and Cassie slowly descended upon the ground, all was quiet. Or maybe just a little too quiet. "Don't you just hate this awkward silence?" Cassie said, breaking it. Moments later, she wished that she would have shut up. Patricia Musso and Noah Bennet appeared again as if on cue from around the corner and walked into the dark alleyway that Faith and Cassie had crept down to. Faith was going to dash forward almost immediately, but Cassie held her arm and made her body temperature decrease a little as a warning sign not to do anything. Perhaps she was finally getting some sense into the young woman. Cassie stepped forward a minute later and glanced at the two partners.

"This isn't going to help, you know?" she smirked, stretching her arms and yawning. "Your Company goons didn't see it coming, did they? They were too slow to act, plus your little idiot trying to take Matthias into the headquarters? It didn't work. Looks like we have a little miss temper here." Cassie glanced at Faith and winked at her. Then she turned to look back at Patricia and Noah. "Musso, I don't have anything against you whatsoever ... hold on, I do. How about the fact that ... YOU HAD BOSWELL MURDERED?" Faith jumped a little, but so did Patricia. Noah remained where he was standing; he seemed to be used to this kind of behaviour from Cassie. Faith's fist curled into a ball. "Forget being little miss nice pants," she muttered to Cassie. "Standing here and seeing Patricia just makes me want to avenge Boswell!"

And then Noah stepped forward being the leader for once. "We only want your co-operation, Crest," he said. "You can forget your friend here and come with us if you want. If you don't make it easy, then we'll do things the hard way." Before Faith could act, he and Patricia showed their wristbands. "These nullify your powers. Without your powers, you're useless ... and so is your friend Karen here." Cassie just groaned at the mention of her alias. Gee, it's Cassie now! I hate the name Karen, she thought. But because of the effects of the nullify wristbands, Faith couldn't hear her thoughts. Cassie turned to Faith. "Ok, so what's your plan then?" she whispered. "Simple," smiled Faith. "I might not be able to use my powers around them, but what I got planned isn't power-related at all." She then dashed forward.

Patricia smiled nastily and did the same. Cassie and Noah only stood in the same position. Faith spun around in the air and kicked Patricia into the wall. It took a lot out of her, but she'd never had to use her martial arts before in a situation like this. She mainly relied on her powers. "I told you ... I had tricks up my sleeve!" she laughed through breathing. Patricia only moaned at the pain coursing through her body. Cassie glanced at Noah and started walking slowly. "You took everything away from me," she said. "You tried to kill my family and I had to run away. But thanks to Boswell, this is where I am today." She raised her fists. "Faith ain't the only one skilled in martial arts." She ran forward. "SO AM I!" Noah stepped back, but then felt her fury, as her fist came colliding into his stomach and he fell back on to the floor near Patricia.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias watched as Shelby walked towards where he was. He straightened himself up against the wall. After what he had heard, he couldn't risk her seeing him. She walked past him and continued down the hall into another room. He followed about 12 feet behind her. She opened a door and then pulled it, so it started to close. Matthias hurried and slid through the crack before the door closed on him. He was in another hallway and hadn't seen any security for a while. Regardless, he continued to follow her. Once they were alone in a secure room, he would reveal himself. He would try to help her. She turned the corner and Matthias went to the turn and looked before going. All clear. He kept following. Where was she going? This place seemed endless. Finally, she opened a door to a room that wasn't a hallway. She sat in a chair and took out a ruby red Motorazor and dialed a number. She began to talk to someone. It was Salem.

"Salem? Are you there?" Shelby said.

"Yeah. What do you want sis? I have a mission remember. Tracking that Matthias kid won't be easy. He killed, or helped kill, Alfred Cunning." Salem said

"I know, but I have to ask you something. Would you...you know...just don't be to violent okay." she said

"Why?"

"Just...do it okay." Shelby said "They've put me in charge of killing him once you bring him back here."

"You sure you can handle that?" Salem said.

"I have to. If I don't, they'll never give us our lives back." she said

"Haven't you been following this Shelby? The Company is using us. Once we do our jobs, they'll lock us away just like every other advanced human. But, I have to ask, what does this have to do with me being non-violent?" Salem asked

"Nothing. I just...." Shelby said.

"Oh. I get it. But be aware that if you attached to your work again, The Company will chew you out." Salem said.

"I know. I just...well you get the idea. Bye." Shelby said as she hung up the phone.

This was Matthias's chance. How should he do this? He had to be careful.

"Shelby?" Matthias said about to explode on the inside.

Shelby turned around. She gasped after seeing Matthias. She looked very surprised, but then straightened her face.

"Shelby, come on. We can get out of here! I can help you. Ian is here too. Let's go!" Matthias said hoping she would agree.

She just stared. It looked as if her eyes were beginning to water. Finally, she replied.

"I'm sorry." she said.

Matthias realised what she meant by that. The very next moment, Shelby sent a blast of gale force winds at Matthias. He went flying and slammed into the wall. The room was spinning slightly, but he shook it off. Shelby walked to the center of the room. Matthias then came to a horrible realisation. He was going to have to fight Shelby. One-on-one. Lightning versus Air.

Matthias stood up.

"Very well." he said.

He began to charge up his electricity.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
OOC: Chariot of Fire(cyberseraph) said its gonna be a while till he post so he wanted me to do a post for him with his character thats with mine.

"I dont care about other's. I care about who my mission is and this time its Lilian."

Alex couldnt think of anything to do. He was out of ideas. He got Lilian away but that was as far as he could think. His knees would be shot. Then the guys phone began to ring.

Lilian could hear something. She wasnt sure what it was. She looked around the roof and found nothing.

"What could be making that sound?"

She walked over to the other side of the roof and looked down. She could see Alex and the other man with a gun pointed towards him.

"Alex didnt take me far away. He just put me on the roof to hide. I have to help him."

The phone kept ringing.

"Are you gonna answer it?"

The man reached into his pocket and got the phone. His other hand still held the gun at Alex. Alex could hear someone talking on the other line and he wondered if it was the person that runs The Company. He hung up the phone.

"You and your little girlfriend is lucky. I have other things to take care of thats more important than her. But I will be back for her."

The man lowered the gun and disappeared. Alex was relieved. He thought that he was about to die.

"Alex!"

Alex looked up. Lilian was on the roof watching him.

"Get me from ontop the roof."

Alex made a shadow get her and bring her to him. Lilian gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, mucho. You protected me."

"Yeah but we need to find someone to go to . He could come back."

kago

Uki still ran for her life through the busy city of New York. She soon made her way down stairs, that led to a rsuty, broken down subway. It looked like a dead end for Uki. She then rans towards the stairs but went behind then and sat down, as she tried to catch her breath. Right as Uki calmed down a bit, the bit of liquid that was put into her, caused her to pass out.

OOC: Seeing how Azazel, hasn't posted, i'm just gonna post anyways so i can use Luce again.

As the group arrived, they gave Luce a tour of their seceret base. After the tour they began to do what ever it is they do, while leaving Luce to relax. "No using Zach as a dummy right now? This is quite the bore fest." Luce said to himself as he slouched and a chair. "Hmm..." Luce then got up and headed out of the base, and heading back into the train.

"There, way no help finding grandma over there, i'm better finding her myself." Luce said to himself as she laid on one of the long, couch like chairs.

The train cam to a stop. "Finally." Luce said as he stepped out of the train and walked back into the filthy subway station. "Mmm..." Luce heard a some kind of noise, sound like someone was in pain. "Mmm..." The noise cam again. "What is that?" Luce asked himself, as he followed the noise. The noise kept coming and Luce kept following. Finally, Luce found where the noise had been coming from from. To his surprise he found a beautiful Japanese woman in a beautiful dress and heels, passed out on the filthy floor. "Miss, are you ok?" Luce asked a he pushed the woman a little. "Miss.." Luce said again. "...... what time is it?" Uki aksed in a daze. "It's 5:50." Luce told her. "Iv'e been her that long!?" Uki said as she grabbed onto the wall to stand up. "What happened to you?" Luce asked. "You wouldn't believe me if i told you." Uki replied. "Try me." Luce said back. "I should be getting back to my hotel." Uki said as she walked off. "Hotel?" Luce thought. "If you have a room, why are you out here?" Luce asked. Uki looked back at Luce, but then continued walking up the stairs. "Something bad happened to you and i'm going to find out." Luce said. "Why do you want to know so bad?" Uki asked. "Because, you look hurt and i don't want anything to happen to you." Luce replied. "You don't even know me." Uki said. "Still..." Luce said in a caring voice. Uki stopped and looked down at the floor, but continued to walk up again. "At least let me take you to your hotel." Luce said. "Fine, you can take me to my hotel." Uki said. "Great." Luce said as he grabbed the straps of his bag on his shoulder.

"I'm Luce by the way." Luce said with a smile. "I'm Uki." Uki said with a smile, finally seeing the kindness in Luce. "So, will you tell me waht happened?" Luce asked. "I told you, you wont believe me." Uki said. "And i said try me." Luce replied. "Ugh, fine." Uki said as she gave up in fusratation. "I was went to this place called Primatech, but this guy told me that it's really a place for people with abilities." "You have abilities?" Luce asked, as he cut Uki off. "SHH!" Uki said as she put her index finger on her lips. "Yes, ok. So, i showed off my powers on this lab thing right? But then this guy puts a syringe in my neck, but he didn't get much of what ever he was trying to put in me. I tried using my powers but i couldn't and soon i just passed out." Uki told Luce. Luce just looked at her. "You think i'm a freak don't you?" Uki asked. "No i don't." Luce replied. "Look at that puddle of water." Luce said as he pointed at the puddle. Water started to rise and form into spheres. "You too?" Uki asked shockingly. "Yep, water and healing." Luce said. "I have earth and air." Uki said right after. "But your story doesn't explain why you're dressed like this." Luce said as he moved his hands as if he was describing her dress. "Oh... I was at a fashion show." Uki said. "Hmm, was it fun?" Luce asked. "I loved it." Uki said.

"Well, we're here." Uki said as they stopped in front of the hotel. "Why don't you come up with me." Uki said as she smiled at Luce. Luce smiled back and followed Uki.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Shelby ran towards Matthias and punched him in the gut. Matthias felt the wind get knocked out of him. Shelby blew him out of the room through the wall. Matthias landed in the hallway. Matthias wanted to use his electricity to fight back, but he might hurt Shelby and that’s something he really didn’t want to do. She sent another blast of wind at him and he rolled on the ground to avoid it. He felt the blast rush past him. He stood up and blasted a small bolt of electricity at Shelby to stop her from blowing him back. It hit her and she yelled a bit. Matthias ran forward and grabbed her by the shoulders. He slammed her against the wall.

“Shelby, why are you doing this? The Company is just going to betray you ! There’s no point to this!” Matthias yelled at her.

Shelby replied with a strong gust of wind that sent him flying into another wall. He hit it hard and fell back to the ground. Now Matthias was getting mad. He shot a large bolt of electricity at her. It hit her with full force in the upper chest, near her neck, and she screamed and fell to her knees. She got back in time to have Matthias run towards her at full speed and slam his fist into the side of her face and she fell back hard. She moaned at the pain. Matthias got scared. He had gotten too mad and hurt Shelby. He bent down beside her.

“Shelby? Are you okay? I’m….” Matthias said

Shelby grabbed his neck.

“Save it!” she said angrily

She began to suck the oxygen from all around Matthias and began to choke. Matthias lashed out his hand and gripped Shelby’s hand tight. He shocked her hand and she let go, but then blew him backwards again.

Matthias flew across the room and hit the ground. He stood up. Fighting definitely was a bad idea, but he might have to.

“Shelby…please. I want to help you. Stop this.” Matthias said.

“You can help by staying still” she said coldly.

She blew an enormous wave of wind at him that probably would have blown him through several walls, had he not rolled across the floor to the right. Matthias stood up and shot a bolt of electricity at her as she fired wind at him. They collided in the middle of the room and dissipated. Matthias saw Shelby reach down and press a button on her shoe. Nothing happened. But suddenly, Shelby began to run away. Matthias chased after her. She ran up two flights of stairs then opened a door. Matthias followed and found himself on the roof of the building. Shelby launched a continuous wave of wind at him and Matthias fired a bolt of electricity at her. They collided again, but this time they made a large electric tornado. Shelby made the tornado go towards Matthias and he ran towards the tornado. He absorbed the tornado, since it was made of electricity, and launched the tornado at her in the form of a bolt, but she ducked and then redirected the electricity with wind. Suddenly, Matthias heard the sound of a helicopter and saw Salem driving towards them. He spoke into the intercom.

“Well, well, well. Looks like Shelby did the job of finding you and bringing you here. Now I’ll do her job.” Salem said.

Salem grabbed the controls and loaded the machine guns. Matthias ran. He heard as the machine guns were fired from behind and could feel the small shockwaves go through the ground as the stream of bullets trailed right behind him. He was coming to the edge of the roof, but Matthias made his decision. He ran even faster and jumped. He fell for about 2 seconds before he landed in midair on something. A piece of land. The land quickly traveled to the ground and Matthias saw Ian and Grayson there. They had heard the ruckus and had helped him just in time. He ran over to the dumpster and ducked down behind it. Ian and Grayson did the same. The trio watched as Shelby and Salem traveled in the helicopter thinking that Matthias was dead. Matthias let out a sigh of relief and sadness.

END OF SEASON 2

OOC: Yes, I'm done with Season 2. Now, I need to know when Season 3 is starting. :)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If there was one thing that Faith believed in, then it was miracles. As she lay bleeding to death on the rooftop, she looked up at the dark sky. It was opening up its heavens, but what did it matter? She would carry on to believe in miracles, despite being in this position. Patricia was panting, as she climbed up the ladder and walked towards her fake goddaughter pointing the gun at her. "It's over, Faith," she said. "I'm forgetting the fact that The Company wants me to take you there alive! I'm going to murder you just like I slaughtered Vance, Catherine and Boswell before you." But Faith looked away from Patricia in disgust. She looked towards the heavens for an answer. What could she do? Her mind flashed back to moments ago ...

"Let's finish this!" cried Faith, as she and Cassie dashed forward. But then suddenly, they were surrounded by Company goons pointing their guns at them. Despite Faith yelling at her to stop, Cassie carried on to run towards Noah to finish him off. "NOOOOO!" she cried in pain, as she was forced to watch Cassie fall to the ground after being shot in the back. And as Cassie fell to the ground, there was only one choice for Faith now. She flew out of the dark alleyway and into the skies dodging the bullets that were being shot at her. However, one did not escape her grasp. Faith cried out in pain as one had managed to pierce her leg. She went flying miles away, but then eventually crashed on to a rooftop.

"And you know what I say to that?" grinned Faith, still smiling with the odds looking at Patricia's favour. She got to her feet, despite the pain coursing through her leg. She decided now was the time to act. "You see ... everyone's always talking about me, they try to get in my head. But this time, I get to decide what I want to do. So what's my heart telling me to do right now?" Patricia cocked her head as if she was waiting for a real answer. "I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm not gonna stop at getting my life back, it's who I am ... you and your damn Company are gonna die!" And before Patricia could react, Faith ducked and knocked her off her feet. But the pain kicked in and she crawled to the edge of the rooftop.

"Is this the way you want it to end, Crest?" shouted Patricia, getting back up to her feet again. She still had the gun in her hand and was pointing it at a staggering Faith on her feet, too. "If you're going to go down dying, then at least gimme a good fight!" Faith was laughing a lot much to Patricia's surprise. "A good fight? Then again, most people like to go with a bang," she said to then stop laughing. "But I'm not most people. As someone told me, I'm Faith Crest. I make my own decisions." But then Patricia shot her directly in the chest. Faith looked at Patricia in shock and then at her chest. She laughed a little, but it hurt. She held on to the wall and shook her head. "But you make me most people," she whispered.

Patricia seemed to have little emotion in her eyes. The large glint of emotion in her eyes had gone in which had once been there when she and Faith were together as a family. Closing her eyes and turning towards a truck that was driving past, there was only one chance left. Faith wasn't about to let her take her to The Company and that was what she wanted in the first place. She threw herself off the rooftop and she landed on the truck. The last thing that she saw was Patricia's emotionless face looking down at her almost as if to say that she'd made a stupid mistake. As Faith slipped into a coma, the truck drove off and the driver was unaware that he had a dying young special girl on the back of his truck.

OOC: No, Faith isn't dead. But Cassie? Hmm, you'll just have to wait and see.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
“What happened?” asked Kurt tersely, and Evan simply hung his head as the teleporter stared him with slightly angry eyes... Feelings of guilt and defeat were flowing through his minding, coiling around him like strands of DNA twisting about in a double helix. He hadn’t done much at all…

“The girl got past me,” he said, his voice steady although in his mind, he already knew he was defeated, “The three guys ran into the headquarters, and then I saw the girl flying off into the night with her friend. After that, I don’t know where they went…”

“Did you even try to stop them?” said Kurt, the anger evident in his voice, “Did you even try to stop them from trashing one of our bases?”

“Of course I tried,” said Evan, equally as angry, feeling that the whole situation was a little bit unfair, “I just joined this damn Company! Next time, maybe you should take down the psycho telekinetic teenager!”

“Excuse me, but I had to deal with this shadow man and his plant lady girlfriend,” replied Kurt, forgetting formality in this rising argument, “and thanks to you now, they both got away!” Their shouting voices had suddenly given way to a wrathful silence. The air itself seemed to be filled with the heat of their words, and as they stood in the lab where they had teleported to after the fiasco in Odessa…. There were no words between them, simply a hot, silent frustration… They both knew that they had failed… At least for now…

Fortunately, the awkward silence was interrupted by the familiar sound of a cellphone ringing. Without a word, Kurt’s hand dropped down and seized the small black rectangle from his belt, flipping it open with a click and listening to the stream of words that emitted from its speaker. Evan couldn’t hear the words coming from the cell, but unfortunately, the blank look on Kurt’s face did little to reveal to him much… So he simply stood there, hands folded across his chest as he waited for Kurt to finally nod in acknowledgement and close the cellphone with a click.

“They’re still may be a chance,” said Kurt, without a word to their past conversation, “We just picked up word of a small conflict between your telekinetic friend, Faith Crest, and a few of our agents. Noah Bennet and his partner were only partially successful at taking them in… I’m going to go find her…”

“What about me?” asked Evan, a bit sourly, and Kurt simply held his hand up, loading a fresh clip into his gun with the other hand.

“You stay here for now,” he stated plainly, sliding the pistol into his holster and closing his eyes slightly, in concentration, “It might’ve been too soon for you to be let into the field.” And with those passing words, he vanished, a few small wisps of that strange smokey substance remaining behind…

What would happen now?

OOC: Probably second to last post for me. I'll finish it up later

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC: So Chariot Of Fire is almost done too. Apparently, my end timing was better than I thought.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alex and Lilian sat down in the resturant.

"We need somewhere to go. Where they wont look for us."

"But what about your mother. She could be here in this city."

The waiter came and they ordered food.

"I know but with all these people with abilities here and you escaping they probably tightined up security. It'll be harder to rescue her. I'll have to do it later."

Their food came. They ate their food fast. Not wanting to stay in one place long enough for The Company to find them. Lilian looked at Alex as he ate.

"Why are you doing this?"

He looked at her confusingly.

"What do you mean.?"

"Why are you doing so much just to help me. We met last week. The same day that guy tried to capture me."

He thought to himself.

"I guess......because you have powers like me."

Lilian leaned towards Alex.

"Do you like me?"

Alex nearly choked on his food.

"What?! Um.....why do you....what makes you think.....what?!"

"You heard me....Do..You..Like..Me?"

Alex didnt know what to say. He only met her a week ago and he did like her. But since she asked does that mean she liked him to. All he did was stare at her. Lilian's face turned red. She got out of her seat and began to walke out.

"Hombres, porqué el canto ellos apenas dice a mujeres sus sensaciones."

Alex quickly got up and put the money on the table. He knew she was mad because she started speaking spanish. When he reached her she was sitting outside, across the street sitting on the ground.

"What did I do? Why are you mad?"

Lilian began to yell.

"Why wont you just tell me. Puedo verlo en sus ojos. I like you. Dont you like me too."

Alex stared at her. He was glad that she liked him too.

"I......"

A loud sound was heard from the alley way behind them.

"What was that?"

"I dont know. Let's go see."

OCC: I think I might have 1 or 2 more post before I end mine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back