• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Revelations (~RP~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias listened and heard a soft little sound behind a dumpster, like someone's shoe scraping against the ground a little. He shot electricity at the dumpster and someone yelled a bit. Ian lifted the ground up behind the dumpster and there was a man there. Ian tilted the peice he lifted up and the man fell off. Matthias readied his electricity. Two balls of lightning were in his hands.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Matthias said madly at the man.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Damn it, thought Evan as the voice of that girl suddenly turned worried and serious, There goes my cover… Listen to me, I sound like a fricken secret agent… However, his problems were only about to get worse. Suddenly, a lightning bolt came out of nowhere, instantly filling the dumpster with an electrical charge. Evan couldn’t help but let out a yelp of surprise at the sudden burst of electricity, and suddenly, the ground beneath him suddenly shot up. He was thrown into the air, held up by the block of earth beneath him, and suddenly he was held up, for all the world to see him. He felt the gaze of those three kids on him like hot pokers, and he couldn’t help but redden slightly, like a teenager caught with his pants down in the bathroom. Damn, he sucked at this espionage stuff… He wouldn’t even be in this situation if it wasn’t for his wife’s damn worrying… The block of earth shifted slightly, and he fell to the ground, landing with a thump on his knees as he grunted in pain, slowly standing up as one of the boy’s stood before him, two lightning bolts glowing slightly in his hands… He slowly backed up, his hands rising quickly as if anything he did could stop those bolts…

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" the boy asked, and Evan instantly took a dislike to his arrogance. Couldn’t anyone ask nicely?

“Relax kid, take it easy,” he said, his voice calm and a bit taken aback, “I’m not going to hurt any of you. I mean, I just saw plant-lady over there take this girl for a pretty wild ride.” He motioned to the girl he had seen being handled by the vines. “I wasn’t about to walk away after that. And excuse me for not confronting you directly, but I wasn’t about to walk up to an angry teen chick with the power to throw me off a cliff.” He was rambling… What exactly did Kurt want him to do? An idea slowly came to him…

“Uh, anyways, I know that you can probably look out for yourselves, but there’s this place that really helps people like us,” he offered, knowing that they already knew about the Company… Maybe he could try and persuade them of its goodness, “I went there, and its really been good. I think you guys should check it out…” Hmm, the Company… He had never called Primatech Paper by that name before… Why did it sound so familiar?
=================================================================

“"What do you want?" asked Alex Lansing, and Kurt simply smiled, raising his palms to show that he meant no harm. That girl, Lilian, was all he cared about right now.

“Now Alex, I admire you for being the gentleman and looking out for your girlfriend here, but she’s all I want right now. I am not assigned to retrieve you right now, so if you would kindly put away that shadow, I can take Lilian back to where she belongs right now… She made quite a mess of things back at the Company…”

Although his hands were raised, his mind was quickly ticking. Florakinesis… Her control over plants would not be a match for his teleportation if he could get close to her… However, the boy’s umbrakinesis might prove to be a bit tricky if he utilized it properly.

“I’ll give you a chance to come quietly,” he said, his hand motioning at the gun located on his hip, “Realmente no deseo lastimar esa cara hermosa el tuyo, Lilian.”

OOC: Spanish translation- I really don't want to hurt that beautiful face of yours, Lilian... If its a bit choppy grammarwise, please ignore. I used an online translator of course :)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The man stood up

“Relax kid, take it easy,” he said, his voice calm and a bit taken aback, “I’m not going to hurt any of you. I mean, I just saw plant-lady over there take this girl for a pretty wild ride.” He motioned towards Faith. “I wasn’t about to walk away after that. And excuse me for not confronting you directly, but I wasn’t about to walk up to an angry teen chick with the power to throw me off a cliff. Uh, anyways, I know that you can probably look out for yourselves, but there’s this place that really helps people like us,” he offered. “I went there, and its really been good. I think you guys should check it out…" he said

Matthias knew he was talking about The Company. This guy was obviously was trying to get them to go there. Matthias just stared at the man. He needed to think of a way to get out of this. They could use their powers to get rid of him, but that was too risky in a time like this. The Company obviously was tracking them now, if they were sending people to persuade them into going to The Company. How to proceed...

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
“Now Alex, I admire you for being the gentleman and looking out for your girlfriend here, but she’s all I want right now. I am not assigned to retrieve you right now, so if you would kindly put away that shadow, I can take Lilian back to where she belongs right now… She made quite a mess of things back at the Company…”

She's not my girlfriend Alex thought to himself.

“I’ll give you a chance to come quietly. Realmente no deseo lastimar esa cara hermosa el tuyo, Lilian"

Alex laughed.

"You speak spanish too? That's funny. What did he say Lilian?"

Lilian was still hiding behind Alex.

"He said he didnt want to hurt me."

"Well he wont get to. I've been wanting to use the new thing I learned to do with my powers."

Alex made his shadow move beside Lilian to protect her.

"I used to only be able to control my shadow....."

Alex closed his eyes and consintrated hard. The shadow of Lilian rose from the ground and stood next to Alex's shadow to protect her. The shadows of two near by trashcans rose and transformed to a human shape and stood next to Alex, ready to fight with him.

"...but now I'm able to control up to five shadows and change the shape of each one. It's not as much as my mother could but its better than one."

"Be careful Alex."

Alex was shocked. She was worried about him. He didnt expect that. Lilian watched as the shadows of her and Alex surrounded her, as if they were protecting her.

"Thanks, I will."

Alex was only controling four shadows. Alex looked at the man trying to take Lilian. He focused on his shadow. As he focused the man's shadow began to raise behind him. The man was unaware of it happening so far. Alex smiled. The man's shadow was fully of the ground and in control of Alex, ready to attack the man from behind.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias decided what to do. He and Ian where going to fake a getaway. They would act like there was some really cool thing somewhere else and run towards "it". Matthias slowly shifted his head to the west where he opened his eyes widely in pretend shock.

"Ian, look!" Matthias said.

Ian shifted his head too. He pretended to be stunned as well.

"WOW! Ian said.

"C'mon!" Matthias said.

Matthias grabbed Faith's hand and Ian grabbed Grayson's hand and they ran as fast as they could towards the imaginary thing. The man looked confused as to what they where running to. He didn't follow them though. They stopped. Matthias turned to Faith.

"Okay, now that that's done, where is Primatech Papers?" he asked Faith.

Last edited:

kago

Uki was going store to store in New York City, fullfilling her shopping pleasure. As she was walking, she came in front of Primatech. Pushing Uki to the side, a man grabbed her purse and ran off. Uki was shocked and then gave an evil glare at the man. Out of no where a rock smashed into the mans back, knocking him down. Uki then ran towards the fallen robber and grabbed her purse. "Know who you're dealing with next time." Uki said as she kicked the robber in the side and walked away.

A man from inside Primatech, saw this amazing scene, and came out to Uki. "Excuse me miss!" The man yelled as he came out. "Yes?" Uki said as she rolled her eyes. "Come into Primatech, i want to talk to you." The man said as he came up to Uki. "No thank you, i should be getting back to my hotel." Uki replied. "But i saw what you did." The man looked at Uki, Uki looked into the mans eyes. "What are you talking about?" She asked confusingly, as if she had no idea. "You know exaclty what i'm talking about, the flying rock." He said with a smirk. "Fine." Uki said. "In Primatech, we actaully help people like you to better control their powers.So what ability or abilites do you have?" The man explained. "I can control the air and earth." Uki said in a shy voice. "Interesting, let's go down to the lab and see what you strength your abilities have." The man said as they went into the elevator.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith could only smirk at Evan, as he spoke directly to her. "You bet that I'm one angry teen chick with the power to throw you off a cliff," she said. Then she heard his offer knowing that it was the wrong thing to do straight away. He's lying. They'd just capture, experiment and use us for whatever the hell they're planning. She shook her head. "Uh-uh! There's no way that I'm going to fall for your little trick! They might do, but you might not know ... I'm a telepath." Objects around them began to float, as her eyes flickered on fire; a sign of her colour change. But it seemed that she wouldn't be able to have her fun yet.

Before she knew it, Faith noticed Matthias and Ian pretending to see something behind Evan. Ok, so maybe Faith might have been fooled by this in a moment of weakness. She quickly glanced to see if something really was going on, but then felt her hand grabbed by Matthias' own one and they were running away to make a quick getaway. When they were away from Evan, she heard Matthias' question. "Primatech Papers? I'm not entirely sure, but I am definitely sure that it's near Union Wells High School," she said. If only I could have gotten more out of Patricia ... eh, it's too risky to go back now. "We should find Union Wells High and see what we can sniff around there."

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
"Primatech Papers? I'm not entirely sure, but I am definitely sure that it's near Union Wells High School," she said. "We should find Union Wells High and see what we can sniff around there."

Union Wells High School? Matthias had never heard of that place before, but it had to be around here somewhere.

Grayson then said "Did you say Union Wells High School? I know where that is. I went to school there when I was younger."

"Okay, then. Do you know where it is?" Ian said.

"Of course. Follow me." Grayson said

Union Wells High School was a very large high school located in Odessa. Grayson had gone there when he was in high school. He led them to the school. Grayson looked at the school and smiled. He closed his eyes and called upon his old memories.

"So this is Union Wells High." Matthias said. "So what are we looking for here?"

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
When they arrived at Union Wells High School, Faith thought it looked completely different to her old one considering that she had been raised in England, her country, and not America. "This is gonna sound weird and all, but this is actually awesome," she said, staring around the school in awe. "Look at this place! I was raised in England, so I never actually got to see an American high school. But then again, you should have known by my British accent, right?" She looked at the glass cabinet that had trophies and other things in it.

This is so huge! Wow, thought Faith. But then she heard Matthias' question. "Yeah, good question. What exactly ARE we looking for here?" Suddenly, she saw Karen walking towards them. "Ohhh, so you got here in the end," she said, making Faith confused. "Well, that's nice. I was wondering when on earth you'd get here?" Faith crossed her arms feeling suspicious. "Ok, is your name really Karen and are you more than just a diner girl?" she asked. "From the looks of it, you're more than what you appear to be. So why here? Why'd you wait to see us until now?" Karen shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I felt it was time to join the fight," she smiled. "And who are your friends?"

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC:
OOC: Nazo, you kind of powerplayed on that one. I'll post later, but I just thought I mentioned that.

Yeah, sorry about that, but we had to make a getaway.

IC: "Yeah, good question. What exactly ARE we looking for here?" said Faith .

Suddenly, Karen began walking towards them.

"Ohhh, so you got here in the end. Well, that's nice. I was wondering when on earth you'd get here?"

Faith suddenly said"Ok, is your name really Karen and are you more than just a diner girl?". "From the looks of it, you're more than what you appear to be. So why are you here? Why'd you wait to see us until now?"

Karen shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I felt it was time to join the fight," she smiled. "And who are your friends?"

"I'm Matthias, this is Ian and Grayson." Matthias said. "Do you know where Primatech Paper is? he asked Karen.

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
OOC: Whoa, sorry Azazel.
IC:

Zach hopped on the train as the group headed back to the Rebellion's headquarters. They had just had one more person join. He said his name was Luce. Apparently, he controlled water.

As far as Zach could tell, Hanabi had elected him to keep an eye on Luce. He was going to be a "dummy". If Luce's powers ever got out of had, Zach would cover it.

As the train pulled to a stop, Zach said something.

"So, what now?" he asked. "Do we just stay underground while the Company controls the world? And what about the virus?"​

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
As soon as he asked Karen that question, he heard a noise come from a nearby alley way. He looked and he saw a man looking at them. When Matthias looked at him, he ducked his down. A spy. Suddenly, the man ran away from his spot.

"Hey!" Matthias said.

He ran after the man and Ian and Grayson followed. Faith looked confused. The man ran straight into the doors of a building and kept running while inside. Matthias looked at the sign near the building. It said "Primatech Paper Company" in large, 3-D yellow and bronze letters. In the upper right hand corner it said "Since 1962" in yellow writing with a brown background.

"Okay. We found it." Matthias said.

Matthias turned to Faith.

"What now?" he asked Faith. "How do we get back at the Company in this place?" he said.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Before Karen could answer Matthias' question and wasn't even able to introduce herself, she saw a man looking at them. Someone from The Company, she thought immediately. She was about to make things go colder in the room, but then watched him run away. She and a confused Faith followed Matthias, Ian and Grayson. Then they had finally arrived at their destination. However, it would be Karen answering the question directed at Faith. "We could always attack them with great force," she said calmly and cast a suspicious eye at the sign. "But then again, that man knows that we'd follow him -"

"And before we go on with this, I'd like to introduce Karen," Faith cut her off immediately, "before we get interrupted like that again. This is Matthias, Ian and Grayson. Guys, Karen could be really useful. She can control freezing temperatures as well as create and manipulate ice. Oh! And she has visions of the future as well." With that done, Karen continued to speak smiling at them all. "There's only two options here from now on," she said. "We can either barge in and destroy the place ... or we could always sneak in and take them out quietly. So what will it be? Bust on in or sneak in?"

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Karen answered the question directed at Faith. "We could always attack them with great force, but then again, that man knows that we'd follow him -"

"And before we go on with this, I'd like to introduce Karen," Faith cut her off immediately, "before we get interrupted like that again. This is Matthias, Ian and Grayson. Guys, Karen could be really useful. She can control freezing temperatures as well as create and manipulate ice. Oh! And she has visions of the future as well." With that done, Karen continued to speak smiling at them all. "There's only two options here from now on," she said. "We can either barge in and destroy the place ... or we could always sneak in and take them out quietly. So what will it be? Bust on in or sneak in?"

"I say we sneak in. It'll be better for getting some useful information" Ian said.

"Yeah. I need to find out more about The Company's plans and who Motakai is and what his motives are." Matthias said.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: It’s still a powerplay Nazo. I don’t mind that much, but you know, you could just ask next time you don’t want me to follow you. It doesn’t mean I won’t, but still, it’s kind of rude otherwise

IC:

“Another one?” voiced Evan aloud, staring up at the large building with interest. He had always known that Primatech Paper was a chain store, but he hadn’t expected to see another one in such a different place. With identical shining letters to the ones in New York City, this Primatech looked out of place, what with the desert climate of Odessa, Texas… Why was he even hear? He had followed those kids after they ran away, because he had seen the look in Kurt’s eye. He wanted those kids… Or at least, he didn’t want them running into the Company quarters… So he ran after them, keeping to the alleyways as they slowly came up to the front of the building. He was breathing slightly heavily as his footsteps ran on the cement sidewalk, and finally, he caught up with them. It seemed as if they were considering entering the building… Well, duh, they had come to take down the Company… This was funny… He had only been with the Company for a week or so, and already he was working to protect it…

“I’m sorry,” he said, walking toward them, and standing in front of the door, “I can’t really let you guys in here unless you promise to let us help you. Read my mind girl,” he said to the one who claimed telepathy before, “I’m not lying. These people really help out people like us.” It’s true, he thought, standing there in front of the doors with his hands in his pockets. Now, if only they would please, please, see reason. He didn’t want to have to test the extent of his power by fighting…

--

“It seems your power has grown, Alex Lansing,” replied Kurt Vista to the boy’s commenting, nodding at the four shadows emerging from the ground, “Your umbrakinesis has certainly developed nicely. Now, the Company would be able to help you harness that power even more. Don’t you want to learn how to utilize your power for the greater good? And I don’t appreciate that attempt at a sneak attack… You shouldn’t have mentioned that you can control up to five shadows…” He vanished instantly, a small puff of wispy silver smoke wafting around the shadow placed behind him. The teleportation was instant, and next, Kurt was standing behind Alex, his gun drawn, and pointed directly at the small of his back.

“One bullet to the spine will cut out that nasty shadow-bending,” said Kurt coolly, his eyes flashing as he glanced at Lilian, who still stood behind him. The girl was now closer to him, “Like I said, I would prefer this not end in violence. Just let me escort Lilian back to the Company, and all of this will be fine. Don’t worry, I’m positive you two will see each other again… Once someone comes for you, Alex, I’ll arrange it so you two are kept together…”

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC:
OOC: It’s still a powerplay Nazo. I don’t mind that much, but you know, you could just ask next time you don’t want me to follow you. It doesn’t mean I won’t, but still, it’s kind of rude otherwise

I know. Sorry about that. D:

“I’m sorry,” a man suddely said, walking toward them, and standing in front of the door, “I can’t really let you guys in here unless you promise to let us help you." he said standing there in front of the doors with his hands in his pockets.

This guy didn't quit. Matthias didn't know why, but there was something honest about him. Maybe he could go along with it. Then, Matthias hatched an idea. He would go with the man and go along with it. While inside under his protection, he'd find some way to get the info he needed.

"Alright, then. I'll go with you." Matthias said.

Ian's eyes almost bugged out of their sockets and Grayson thought he was kidding.

"WHAT!? Are you cra.." Ian said as Matthias covered his mouth to shut him up.

"It's okay Ian. I'm going" Matthias said.

Matthias turned to the man and nodded. He was going inside Primatech Paper.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
""I’m positive you two will see each other again… Once someone comes for you, Alex, I’ll arrange it so you two are kept together…”

Alex wasnt scared of the gun being pointed at his back. He liked the challenge. The only thing making the challege hard was Lilian. He didnt want her to get caught. Alex smiled as he thought of an idea.

"You wont have to arrange for that. You wont be capturing her or me."

Lilian didnt like just being in the back. She wanted to use her powers to help but that guy could teleport. What good would her powers be. She never felt so useless.

"My powers are usless Alex, I cant help."

Alex knew that. With the guy being able to teleport her florakinesis couldnt even hurt him. But his main plan was to hide Lilian. So far he hadnt thought about the fight.

"Lilian."

"Yeah."

"Trust me on this. I have a plan."

"Ok."

The shadows of Alex and Lilian grabbed Lilian and pulled her into the ground. Alex's shadow returned with out her but Lilian shadow didnt.

"The shadow took Lilian to a safe place. Without her here, you cant capture her."

The gun was still pointed to Alex's back. He had to think of something quick.

Lilian's shadow arose holding on to her then returned to the ground as a normal shadow. Lilian was still in the town. She didnt know where though. All she knew, was that she on top of a building. Standing on the roof.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Gee, I would've gone with busting on in," said Faith, sighing and then looking angry because she had been through a lot to get here. She would have wanted nothing more than destroying this place and trying to move on with her life after doing so. However, someone stood in their way moments later. She was shaking her head when she read Evan's thoughts. "You're wrong! The Company's not good and I can't believe that you could swallow their goddamn lies!" Karen grabbed Faith's arm sensing that something was going to happen. "Not now," she whispered quietly. "Wait."

But then they heard Matthias was going to go with Evan. "No!" shouted Faith immediately, breaking free of Karen's grasp and glaring coldly from Evan to Matthias. "You're not going inside with him! After all that I've risked to get here? No way! You can forget about sneaking in! If you're going to play it safe, then forget it! I'm going to destroy this goddamn Company whether you like it or not! These people have been trying to either kidnap or kill me for nearly a year! Hell ... THEY BLOODY KILLED MY PARENTS AND GODFATHER! THEY TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!" Karen stepped back and shook her head. "This is wrong," she whispered. And then all of a sudden, Faith barged her way through by flying right into the building and ran off in any direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back