• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jaesung

I made account earlier last year, but for some reason my account got deleted. :eek:
I was the Korean, if you remember that. lol.

I haven't played a single Kingdom Hearts game since they released the 2nd one.
Reason why? I don't own a DS. I do own a PSP, but all the money i make at my Job. Goes to my parrent's bills. So I'm juggling: School life, Teen life, and helping my family out.
Anyways. Enough with that mushy stuff. lol. I'm an avid Graphics Artist, as you can see on my signature. It's been a long time since i ever touched PS. Seriously? CS6 Already? :0
If you have any questions give a post and I'll answer them below.:)

Edit: Signature isn't showing up. Greaaaat. Here's the tags.

Rockhoward.png

LelouchLamperouge.png

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
You should visit the Creative Section, there are a lot of other talented artists there like yourself

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Koreaann~
Annyeong. Welcome to the forums!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
:D

i'll see you in DM, i'm sure! but make sure to post in lotsa different sections! have fun!! and stick around!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ah, damn it, I forgot to welcome you.

Welcome to the forums, you've got really awesome work and I look forward to more of it.

Jaesung

Before i get sign off for bed.

I have a quick question. Has anyone done a tag using a sprite as a render, doing effects and everything, but with a transparent background?

Back