• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless and nobodies, master xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Master Xehanort's heart may have fused with Terra, however that does not mean his body simply ceased to exist. Kairi (and more or less Ventus as well) is an example of this; despite her special circumstance. Where his body lies (if there's anything left to salvage) is unknown but considering the KH universe it's most likely in somewhere within either KH or the Dark Realm as a whole.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It must be in some new realm we don't know of yet.
What if it's in Kingdom Hearts.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Terranort is not even a true entity, he's just the fusion of two other entities. Terra and MX, they are the two beings who make up Terranort. Once they seperate, Terranort will be no more, because he was never truly his own person to begin with.

His heart is just Terra and MX's heart merged, and his body and soul are Terra's.

I meant in terms of Nobody and Heartless. Yes, he's a fusion of two beings, but his Nobody and Heartless are HIS, not MX's or Terra's.

I mean goal-wise. Looking for Ven and all that jazz. I don't think he knows exactly why, though. My theory is that he has 'instincts' from MX and Terra, like the instinct to go after the things they were after.

Thus his referring to Aqua's armor as friend.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I meant in terms of Nobody and Heartless. Yes, he's a fusion of two beings, but his Nobody and Heartless are HIS, not MX's or Terra's.

Finally someone who knows that the Heartless and Nobody is Apprentice Xehanort's and not Master Xehanort's!

Either way, in a KH Ultimania interview Nomura did state something was created when MX stabbed himself and let his body disappear. We just don't know what yet.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Finally someone who knows that the Heartless and Nobody is Apprentice Xehanort's and not Master Xehanort's!

Either way, in a KH Ultimania interview Nomura did state something was created when MX stabbed himself and let his body disappear. We just don't know what yet.

How could you NOT know Xemnas and Ansem SoD are Terranort's? :|

Could it be something along the lines of an Unversed? Not an actual Unversed, but something like it?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Master Xehanort's heart may have fused with Terra, however that does not mean his body simply ceased to exist. Kairi (and more or less Ventus as well) is an example of this; despite her special circumstance. Where his body lies (if there's anything left to salvage) is unknown but considering the KH universe it's most likely in somewhere within either KH or the Dark Realm as a whole.

Both Ven and Kairi had hearts of pure light, so of course when their hearts were released, their body and soul did not fade out of existence. They just entered comatose states. But that's only because they had hearts of pure light.

MX on the other hand had a regular heart. When you release your heart, the body and soul fade out of existence.

When your heart becomes a heartless, your body and soul become a nobody.

MX's body is gone. Plain and simple.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

I knew something like this was going to happen sooner or later. Perhaps it will be a being composed of a Body and Soul that will have the intellagance of a Nobody, but feed off of the Hearts in a similar manner to the Heartless.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Hm maybe he's Body became the Guardian... it's unlikely but would explain where it came from.

Absolute

I don't know how but somehow there are idiots who go "OMG Ansem from KH1 is the Heartless of the old man in BBS!!!"

You know, now that he is brought up, I was wondering something recently (that more than likely was already explained before) but here goes:

Ansem SoD had a Heartless Emblem on him, and those were given to heartless that Xehanort the Apprentice and the Gang created with their experiments to tell them apart from pureblood heartless. In that case, wouldn't that mean that Ansem SoD is an emblem heartless? I would assume that if they all casted off their bodies and surrendered to darkness, their heartless would be purebloods like shadows. However, XA has a heartless of one of his incarnations' bodies with a emblem symbol. Is it possible that he was created at some point else instead of being created when Xa gave up to the darkness?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
By the time XH was created, it is implied that Terra and MX's hearts had merged into one heart. And this merged heart is what became XH. But he looked more like MX, because the part of the merged heart that belonged to MX was stronger then the Terra part.

Xemnas is basicaly just Terra's body and soul with some of MX influence like the white hair and darker skin tone (Since it was Terra's body and soul MX possessed)

Dur0maxim

Has anyone thought that the heart emblem on ansem may not be canon to the actual story. Seeing it was the first game they may have just added that to the heartless not realizing that the heart emblem may mean something later. Also Ansem does not seem to resemble terra but the Young MX depicted in destiny islands. Thus i feel Ansem is the heartless that was created when MX stabbed himself releasing his heart. This would explain the tanned skin and the fact that he is wearing the same exact clothes MX was wearing when he released his heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back