• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless and nobodies, master xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Maybe it just goes into darkness and becomes nothing.
Hmm.... Come to think of it I not sure.
What if the way he stabed himself is not like killing himself.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
hmm then would this body be asleep like vens??

so if terra manages to get rid of the mx inside of him would his heart go back to his body? o.0

and would this be the same situation for sora?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think it could be. You never know with Nomura.
Still I think MX will come back though I'm not sure how.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
hm i mean this could be a way for him to come back.
and this is just a shot in the dark but terra gets rid of MX inside of him then destory him?

and then maybe sora and aqua find ven and sora releases his heart back into ven?? idk lol to many questions

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
YouTube - Birth by Sleep, Japanese cutscene: 90 - Lingering Senitment

so in this video master xehanort gives up his own heart, so does he have a heartless
and a nobody at this point?

or was his heart not strong enough??

if he ended up having a heartless and nobody do you think mister N. would bring it into
the story??

hmm discuss?

No. Okay Heartless are ONLY created when the heart is consumed by darkness.

When MX released his heart, it wasn't consumed by darkness, it just entered Terra's body and possessed him.

Because MX's heart did not become a heartless, his body and soul did not become a nobody, because nobodies are ONLY made when a heartless is created. So MX's body simply faded out of existence.

Therfore MX has no heartless or nobody.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well it's not a bad idea.
(I have to say this is one good thread)

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
Memory Master, shatter my dream of this becoming true lol

but thanks for the answers i understand now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Edit: Sorry, wrong thread.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
MX didn't create a Heartless or Nobody however Nomura said in the KH Ultimania that something was created when MX's body fell to darkness. Perhaps a new enemy like the Heartless and nobodies?

1. MX released his heart, it wasn't consumed by darkness
2.If MX heart did get consumed by the darkness his heartless would have appeared in the RoD because heartless weren't in the RoL
3. Because heartless weren't in the RoL a nobody was not created.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
YouTube - Birth by Sleep, Japanese cutscene: 90 - Lingering Senitment

so in this video master xehanort gives up his own heart, so does he have a heartless
and a nobody at this point?

or was his heart not strong enough??

if he ended up having a heartless and nobody do you think mister N. would bring it into
the story??

hmm discuss?

MX doesn't give up his own heart; he just releases it so it can be free to go into Terra's body. Since it was consumed by darkness, there's no way to create a Heartless and Nobody of Master Xehanort himself. He does, however, give up his body because it's too fragile. He needed to find a younger, stronger body so that he could continue with his goal of finding a way to open KH's door, thus his possession of Terra. So I guess it's debatable that Ansem SoD and Xemnas are the Nobody and Heartless of MX, unless you consider Terranort to be a completely separate entity.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess it's debatable that Ansem SoD and Xemnas are the Nobody and Heartless of MX, unless you consider Terranort to be a completely separate entity.

I don't think they're really from MX, since Xemnas at least seems to have a lot of Terra-influence. And neither he nor Ansem SoD seem to really remember MX himself.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I don't think they're really from MX, since Xemnas at least seems to have a lot of Terra-influence. And neither he nor Ansem SoD seem to really remember MX himself.

Terra influence meaning Xemnas just happens to look just like him or personality wise?

It was just a theory. I personally say Terranort's a separate entity from MX.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Terra influence meaning Xemnas just happens to look just like him or personality wise?

I mean goal-wise. Looking for Ven and all that jazz. I don't think he knows exactly why, though. My theory is that he has 'instincts' from MX and Terra, like the instinct to go after the things they were after.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Terranort is not even a true entity, he's just the fusion of two other entities. Terra and MX, they are the two beings who make up Terranort. Once they seperate, Terranort will be no more, because he was never truly his own person to begin with.

His heart is just Terra and MX's heart merged, and his body and soul are Terra's.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
You know how Sora said in KH1 the darkness may destroy my body but it can't touch my heart.
Maybe when MX went into Terra his body was destoryed. Maybe there is nothing left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back