• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hayden Panettiere is a Wanted Woman (in Japan!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

[√]Genuflect
ZOMG!
A DOLPHIN-LOVER YET A TRESPASSER!!

Ok, It's just WoW!
She can even tell that her fans should that they educate themselves.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
but who is she to mess with that stuff?
I wouldn't because I'd assume the Japanese people know what they are talking about since they have the longest longetivity in the world because of their diet and eating habits and clean environment. And a large population of them smoke, and still their longestivity is longer than ours. I would assume they know what they're doing.

this reminds me of the dinosaur shark....

But I do say poor dolphins.
I don't think they should arrest her. She had good intentions....

[√]Genuflect
I don't think they should arrest her. She had good intentions....
You're right.
Well, she doesn't need to be arrested.
She's just trying to save dolphins but, she should have told the truth to japan.

V

V.A.T.13

Pffted. Silly Kairi.

While all this is going on, Riku (his voice actor) continues to be a loveable retard.
Speaking of, anyone hear about how he won a seiyuu award?

V

V.A.T.13

^ Meh. I do. Especially the Japanese ones since they play many other roles too. For instance it's kinda funny that Riku, Light (Death note), and Tamaki (host club) all have the same voice actor. Listening to Light's psychotic laughter and picturing it as Riku is funny.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
wow, even the voice actor of Kairi is hot! :)

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well for tresspassing I can understand. I agree with her cause but to take the cause beyond the laws of the area can be really dangerous.

VitaminC

thank you for posting this monkey, now I know Hayden is environmentally consience and I'm proud of her, I will be an environmentalist someday, and I support everythin she did, GOOD JOB HAYDEN!!

We must fight to keep our planet and all its inhabitants living until the end!!!!!!!!

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
There isn't going to be any arrest as long as she doesn't return to Japan. Under no condition will the US extradite her either, so more or less it was pointless for Japan to issue an arrest warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back