• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hayden Panettiere is a Wanted Woman (in Japan!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

Kingdom Hearts has lulz! :D
I found this absurdly funny. I feel bad for the dolphins... Chicken of the Sea.

P

ParadiseLost589

I think it was actually a little immature of her to swim out like that and interfere. she knew she wasn't going to make a difference. Either way this is old news xX

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hah. I find it kind of ironic.

Kairi=Sea

Hayden Panettiere was arrested for trying to save dolphins. Oh the sillyness. But yeah, at least her bad thing she did was at least for a good cause, and not in possession of drugs or getting a DUI. I knew Sora was a bad influence on Kairi. ;P

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
so why are they killing dolphins?
For food and the fish market.

Ultima Fenrir said:
How about we don't stereotype and bash America.
How 'bout we do. :D

I thought she did something worth noting but oh well I'll just have to wait a while for another KH VA to something more interesting and illegal. I know one of them can top Haley.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Hah. I find it kind of ironic.

Kairi=Sea

Hayden Panettiere was arrested for trying to save dolphins. Oh the sillyness. But yeah, at least her bad thing she did was at least for a good cause, and not in possession of drugs or getting a DUI. I knew Sora was a bad influence on Kairi. ;P

She wasn't actually arrested, she got out of the country before the warrant was even issued. But I like the Kairi=sea irony.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Kairi and Sora are jail birds. Wow. First Haley, now Hayden.

talk_to_moe

Honestly I am all fore protecting our ecosystem and species but committing acts of civil disobedience on someone else's soils is not a good idea to protest the harsh acts of mammal abuse and species slaughter. This is completely outside her jurisdiction plus this problem needs to be left to te Government of Japan.

Ranger_vega87

The whole Kairi=Sea irony is funny, I respect that she was willing to put her life on th e line for what she believes in. At least she didn't get in trouble for some dumb reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back