• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Frozen actually been confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaXOmega

Frozen is going to be a beautiful world second only to probably Big Hero 6 but I'm tired of seeing the blonde girl and the snowman everywhere. They're like the Lightning of Disney. Would be cool to get a Frozone or Shiva summon from there though.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think Kairi would find Olaf cute. Once she got over the shock of a talking snowman, lol.

On the topic of Isa, I think he could be a real wake up call for Elsa. Once she sees how much harm shutting off your heart and pushing people away can do to a person.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Here's my question. What would Olaf even do?

Disney Infinity had him firing his carrot like a rocket & pulling off 1 arm with the other to serve as a club. Super move was relaxing under a sun that melted all the enemies in range.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I could see Olaf sliding around really quickly as well, sort of a like a new take on the Wild Crush sleight from Re:CoM.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i'm leaning for it to be with magic form. so...perhaps maybe ice stakes that create ice trails? it worked in Bayonetta.

Meow Wow

Awards
You could combine both.[refering to Swoosh and Cyborgs ideas]

Sora gets skates on his feet while you use Pick axes to create both single target throwing, melee, and AoE attacks.

The skates could either be cosmetic or create barriers the heartless can't cross without taking damage
Single atk would be throwing the axe at the heartless and you could potentially pull it in for melee
Melee could be hitting the heartless close up and picking at it
AoE could be by using a rope attached to the axe and swinging it around.

You could potentially use combo modifiers to switch between the different styles (excluding melee) and not have it be reliant on how far away your nearest enemy is.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Elsa would be a much better boss fight than a party member. By that line of reasoning, she's also good summon material. Better to make her OP and wild as a boss and summon than make her a wimpy lame party member. Give us Kristoff and Olaf for party members.
They could also turn her into a wimpy lame boss. Sometimes Square Enix can defy all expectations.

Someone theorized a possible Kairi scenario, which I definitely hope doesn't happen. I don't want to play as Kairi at all, but especially not in a world I'm actually looking forward to. Isa in Arendelle would be great though.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Frozen is played out but it is also VERY popular and will make the final cut. Elsa's powers will translate really well into a video-game and I look forward to battling the giant snow-monster-thing. Hans is a bit of an ineffectual villain so I hope they do something to make him seem like more of a threat / maybe make an Organization member the main villain of the world instead.

radiantmemories

Hmm, if we get Elsa as a party member would really probably depend on how closely they stick to the plot of the movie. A big chunk of the movie involves Anna looking for Elsa, so that makes it kinda hard to have her as a party member. I can't imagine they would not have her be one at all, as she is too popular a character, but my guess is that she will only be one at the end of the world.

So, I'm going to lay out my theory of how the world would go (based on my memory of the movie, which I admittedly watched a pretty long time ago) because what party members we have is heavily determined by plot. So, my theory is we will start off in Arendel, and hear from the townspeople about the party Anna and Elsa are having. Sora, Donald, and Goofy (SDG from now on) go to the party and witness Elsa's powers do bad stuff. I'd imagine that some part of it will cause Heartless to appear, which SDG will have to beat up. Elsa runs off, and Anna goes after her, with SDG coming along either because Anna asked them to or they volunteered to because they wanted to help. They go to the trading post, where they meet Kristoff and get his help. (I thought about the possibility of Kristoff not appearing, as Anna is being helped by SDG, but he is too popular and too big a part of the movie to not appear, and they need his sleigh for travel). Then they go to Elsa's tower, with the wolves probably acting as a miniboss or (driving?) minigame (or however you'd describe it) along the way. They would also meet Olaf, who would join them. Once they get there, they would have to beat Elsa's snow guardian to get inside the tower. Elsa would accidentally hit Anna with ice, and then kick them all out. Afterwards, they would visit the trolls, and then go back to Arendel, where the events with Hans happen. SDG go off to look for Kristoff, find him, and bring him back. Then SDG fight either Hans or a Heartless he summons as the final boss. Maybe part of the plot twist is that he was responsible for the Heartless it looked like Elsa had summoned at the beginning. The end part of the plot happens, and the kingdom is defrosted. Everyone is happy, except for Hans. The end.

So basically, assuming something like the above happens, I would assume that Anna is your first party member. Then you gain Kristoff as your second one once you meet him. You would have them as your party members until returning to Arendel, where they leave your party. Kristoff would rejoin you when you go to find him. Then during the final battle, Elsa would join in place of Anna (and Anna would be unable to fight at this point because of being almost frozen, so it makes sense). Afterwards, you would be able to choose which two of the three you want as your party members. They could also just go for Anna and Kristoff as party members and skip Elsa entirely, but like I said, I think she is too popular. Her ice powers also fit combat too well for them to miss the opportunity.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So Quinton hinted at Lea appearing in the E3 trailer. Assuming Frozen is revealed on Monday, I could actually see Kairi and Lea being the ones to do the world instead of Sora. Especially if Isa is the darkness.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
So Quinton hinted at Lea appearing in the E3 trailer. Assuming Frozen is revealed on Monday, I could actually see Kairi and Lea being the ones to do the world instead of Sora. Especially if Isa is the darkness.

I need a Lea/fire vs. Elsa/ice battle to be a reality.

If we get more than one trailer this week, I hope one is dedicated to the second playable character. Riku seems safe. But what if it were Lea (or Kairi, I guess)?

horto12485

Awards
I need a Lea/fire vs. Elsa/ice battle to be a reality.

If we get more than one trailer this week, I hope one is dedicated to the second playable character. Riku seems safe. But what if it were Lea (or Kairi, I guess)?

Exactly at least 3-4 Trailers should be the Least Number of Trailers we should get for the E3 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back