• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Frozen actually been confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Please no, please no, please no, please no, please no. Please no.

Give us Elsa with heavy hitting ice powers magic and Anna and her feisty punches.

What about Prince Ham Sandwich tho ?

I don't think Hans would make for an interesting boss fight, even if they did give him dark powers. Elsa has much more possibilies for a fun, challenging boss.

Pokie

If Sora doesn't press the right situation command in time, he grabs his face and looks at him in the eyes, the atmosphere will become all bishonen-like as he utters "if only there was someone out there who loves you".

Critical damage

iu

I'm picturing it going like this lmao.

iu

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't think Hans would make for an interesting boss fight, even if they did give him dark powers. Elsa has much more possibilies for a fun, challenging boss.

Neither would Frollo, but that doesn't stop the clamor for that boss-fight-that-never-was.

I'm sure there are many Frozen fans who would find it satisfying to beat the crap of Hans.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

Pokie

I'm sure there are many Frozen fans who would find it satisfying to beat the crap of Hans.

I would rather beat up the trolls for their creepy song TBH. And then Hans is next on the list.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Found a really interesting theory on tumblr.

There is a nordic rune called "Isaz" which is called Isa in the Old Norse. And they did speak old norse in scandinavian countries such as Norway where Frozen is partially based on.

Isa really needs to be the Darkness for Arendelle.

Last edited:

Pokie

Found a really interesting theory on tumblr.

There is a nordic rune called "Isaz" which is called Isa in the Old Norse. And they did speak old norse in scandinavian countriew such as Norway were Frozen is partially based on.

Isa really needs to be the Darkness for Arendelle.

Yes ! Not mention he's......cold hearted.

What if it's Axel and Kairi that travel to that world instead of Sora and Axel wants to help Isa, just like how Anna wanted to help Elsa ?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yes ! Not mention he's......cold hearted.

What if it's Axel and Kairi that travel to that world instead of Sora and Axel wants to help Isa, just like how Anna wanted to help Elsa ?

You know I always thought if Kairi was playable she could do the Frozen world. It could be a good fit for her. Plus, she and Isa also have a history with each other since he kept her captive in KH2. So many possibilities.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Elsa would be a much better boss fight than a party member. By that line of reasoning, she's also good summon material. Better to make her OP and wild as a boss and summon than make her a wimpy lame party member. Give us Kristoff and Olaf for party members.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Elsa would be a much better boss fight than a party member. By that line of reasoning, she's also good summon material. Better to make her OP and wild as a boss and summon than make her a wimpy lame party member. Give us Kristoff and Olaf for party members.

Couldn't put it better myself. The movie's plot is perfect as is for the game. Sora, Donald and Goofy being betrayed by Hans can provide an interesting arc for them if they play their cards right.

Also, they can re-create the Shiva train scene from Final Fantasy XV with the final act of the movie.

Awards
Here's my question. What would Olaf even do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back