Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Empress Mitsuru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• (There's a button on my messages that says "view conversation. If you type your reply there, it'll appear on mywall and I'll get a notification about it.)

I've been tired lately, but I'm hopding in there! Organic Chemistry is tough. And how are you?
    Oh, sorry, I didn't notice that you replied, hehe. Careful to make sure you reply on my visitor page or in the conversation, or it won't alert me. But sure, let's get along well~
    I don't do my fanfics on that site but it seems like a great site tho but never thought of shoving them up on sites like that i our mine on another KH site and i think one or 2 r on here tho
    Also your Fanfic is ace and awesome its really cool so amazing and i really love it haha do u do much fanfic writting
    Cool sounds ace and i bet you are a pretty good fanfic writter. Ive done a few lately but have dropped them since ages ago and just to let you know that you have to press on the blue icon on the message u received on here that says View conversation . Just giving you a heads up on the Vm thing but i don't mind it lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6