• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Halo's Wing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
haha its funny how everyone wondered who the tour guide is

good chap! but where i am!? lol jk

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
I KNEW IT!!! I knew Bell was the tour guide I had a feeling.
*calms down*
Nice chapter Chaos likin the story so far, just make sure them bullies get whooped cuz I'd hate to see them win against anybody......bunch of punks
lol what was bell being a tour guide not a surprise *sigh* lol already people hate the bullies well keep hating them lol

oh no he didnt.

and shortie? Excuse me, but i have a higher rank, so beat that!
wow i'm glad i'm not him lol

lol wow ur the shortie at the school huh Bell....lol
lol actually i'm one of the short kids in my school why am i even saying that lol
*summons gunblade*

whatchyou say max?
*gulps*
ummm nothing never mind......
*scared to death*
*gulps*
*desummons gunblade and hugs max*

I thought so ^_^
*sigh* what a relief
*finally breathes easily*
lol thanks for the hug SHORTIE gotta go.....:lol:
now he is dead lol
haha its funny how everyone wondered who the tour guide is

good chap! but where i am!? lol jk
don't worry krista you will make your apperance soon i hope lol
i hope my character gets to beat up the bullies with my buster sword.
"imagines character holding a rose in his hand like ine very anime"
lol...
well sorry my friend that ain't happening anytime soon lol
i want to see the bullies get beat up by john later lol.
does everyone want to bullies to get there but beat lol
XD Bell was the tour guide! lol! great chappy
lol she was and thanks kh
To be fair Bell, rank has nothing to do with how strong or capable or smart you are, you earn rank not have it aquired right away. (I have a Keyblade and I'm not afraid to use it!)
you got that right rank don't mean sh*t lol or does it
it would be nice if we didn't break out into fighting here. :/
yeah guys get along lol
Not like I want to. I just don't see why I should get shot for telling the truth. (Sheesh)
good point dude
can't wait for the next chapter!
well wait no further sorry yet again for the wait i got to stop doing that lol

anyway also updated the first page and sota(main bully) will be a main character as well and also check out the stuff i added. well without further adu here it is chapter 4

Chapter 4: The Tour continues
John and Bell continue up and arrive at the eastern corridor. They went down the corridor and stop at huge fence like gate.

"Whoa, what is this place. And whats up with the gate," asked John touching the fence. Bell clear her throat and began to speak:
"This is the Training Center. Here you can train against actually monsters that the school captures and imports. I know what your thinking pretty scary but, actually its more safe then you think the monsters here aren't as strong as wild ones. And if you do come here its always best to come here with a friend or a instructor if its your first. Its open 24-hours a day but, its best not to fight late night because the monsters get pretty brutal. There also a rumor going around thats there a secret place where people go to socialize and skip curfew. I still haven't found such place and I been here for quite a while" Bell smile at John he just gave a weak smile.

The only monsters he fought were the small ones back at home and they were pretty weak to begin with. "Also one more thing the control panel over to your left will have to scan your ID if you want to enter. Once it does the door will open and you'll be able to go in. When you want to leave just use the door simple as that," said Bell.

John spotted the door and the control panel as well. He surely will remember this place when it came for training for the field exam. "Well if you have any other questions feel free to ask," said Bell. John just shook his head and Bell motion him to follow her.

Time went by as they continue on with the tour. They went to the parking lot with was located in the northeastern corridor. It was pretty basic the vehicles of the staff was there along with students who didn't stay at dorms. It was a underground complex and also house the Halo mission transportation vehicles for students who were assign missions. The two also went to the quad which was located western corridor. It was a open-air garden, and a place for students to relax. It also has a stage where students can watch performances or films.

They soon went to the infirmary which was located in the southwest corridor. The doctor there Doctor Edogawa heal the sick and injury. He was a great doctor and also known for his lame jokes. The next stop on the tour was the cafeteria which was located northwest corridor. it open 8am till 9pm. The food here they serve there is great. The cafeteria serve as also hangout spot for alot students and also a place where gossip is exchange.
As they walk to the next spot Bell told John that the classrooms were located on the second and thirds floor. The ballroom and battle arena was located on the fourth and the headmaster office was located on the fifth room. John's schedule was in his room so he will no what classes he will be intending. The final stop was the dormitory which was located in the northern corridor. She show him to his room and the two parted ways. John entered his room and saw all his stuff there. He lay in his bed and saw his schedule near his pillow. He wonder if he see Bell again and make new friends. He began to laugh and remember he has a week to take the written exam. "I probably should be studying." He lay back down. "Maybe alittle later," said John yawning abit.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Interesting story from what I'm reading so far. I'm looking forward to more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back