• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Halo's Wing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Alright this is a story base alittle on final fantasy 8. You didn't have to play the game to read the story so guys chill out okay. And no there shouldn't be that much Final Fantasy cameos. Or will it lol
Anyway here is the plot and also the cast list. most of characters will be some of my greatest pals on this forums and others will be just regular characters.
Plot:
The story is about John a boy just entering a school that focuses on magic and combat. The school also serves as a special force helping those in need. This school is called "Halo". Anyway we follow the John new life in this amazing school. How he makes friends, makes enemies and rises through the ranks. John soon finds out his true power and find out many more things. The truth about the school and much more.

Cast List: It will be updated for every main character John meets
(Me lol)John Ventus- Age 16: Rank: 7th: His weapon is a average sword and his element is unknown at the moment. John comes from a small village in the mountains. He has always dream of exploring the outside world. His father has taught how to wield a sword and how to fight as well. Soon a person from "Halo" had come to his little village call "Covest". The person had asked John to show him the skills he knew of combat. John showed him and was very impress soon enough he told John and his parents about "Halo" and asked if he would want to join. At first they were skeptical but, John beg to them and they said yes. Soon enough John and the person from "Halo" setted out to the school. John personality is shy and very much a novice. He a good listener and always thinks of others first instead of himself. He believes that everyone needs to have alittle hope in them selves. He has short black spikey hair, dark skin, and brown eyes.The clothes he wears is Halo rank uniform and other attires he came with or he gains later.

(Bellaisima358)Bell- age 14, Rank 4th: her weapon is a gunblade and her element is fire. Bell comes from a small village not to far from Halo Academy. She always dream of attending the school since she was a little girl. Her mother and taught her how to use fire magic and also how to wield a gunblade. She was a quick learn from the start even though she was young at the time. Soon enough she went to the academy at the age of 10. She was first turn down because o her age but, once she showed the headmaster her abilities she was at immediately accepted. She soon began living at the school dorms but, when she had the time she would go back home to visit her mother. Because her skill with fire and the gunblade she was able to rise the ranks very quickly. She was even given the title as the youngest student to ever rise the ranks She becomes John first friend at the school when he arrives. Bell is smart girl for a young age.But, she also could be very clumsy at times. She loves to read write and has also done some small stories at times. She has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears the school uniform and also other attires she has.

Professor Lian-age 25: his weapon is a special book he carries and his element is earth. Lian has been working at Halo not to long. He is one of the youngest instructors at the school. It has been said that he came from some place close to the coast. Most of Lian's background is a mystery. What is known is that his mother has a illness and his father is a bartender in town of "Lars". It seems Lian has no siblings accept for a younger brother who was struck by the same illness his mother has. It seems his younger brother is about 17 and is place in a special hospital that Lian visit every now and then. Other than that he graduated from a academy similar to Halo. Lian has black curly hair, green eyes, and has tan skin. He wears glasses when he is either teaching or reading. He usually wearing something different everyday. He is the one that recommended John to come to Halo. He has a kind personality and he always there for his students. He puts the students first and work second.

(Traskix)Krista- age 17,Rank 5th. her weapons are two standard swords which, she can put together, her element is water. Krista and Bell are good friends. Krista comes from the same town where Bell lives. She heard of Halo when Bell entered it. She then began training as hard as she could until she final reach age 14. She passed the written exam and the field exam with flying colors. She soon rose the ranks with impressive skill until she reach rank 5th. Krista has green eyes and brown hair. She very kind and also a little silly side. Krista always there to lend a hand if needed. She usually wears her school attire and others she have and gains later. She also like to write very similar to Bell.

(Max/souleater)Maximilian aka Max/Maxie-age 16 Rank 7th, His weapon is a scythe and his element is water. Max comes from a town called "Lars" thats is pretty far from where Halo academy. It lies to the far west. Max train in many weapons of fighting but, he couldn't find the right one that was for him. Until his parents gave him a scythe. He agree the weapon was perfect for him. He soon started training with the weapon and he absolutely loved it. He was pretty good with the weapon and he even gain the use of water magic in the process. He soon caught the attention of a person from Halo and was asked immediately to join. He took the offer and left to Halo the next day. He pass his written exam barely and he pass the field exam with no problem. Because he pretty new he still hasn't gain that much missions like the higher ranks. Maxie has brown hair, he has brown eyes. Max is a good friend and he the friend you can always count on. He gets along with people well and doesn't seem the guy to stabbed you in the back. He trains whenever he gets the chance. He wears hoodie under his school uniform and other attires that he brought.

(SilentTrinty)Shane Auditori- age 16, Rank 7th, his weapon is a large sword similar to Cloud Strife's buster sword. His element is wind. Shane is from the port city "Azul" wich is not to far from Halous. Its west from it. He mostly spend his time here training to master the element wind. He still hasn't had the element down packed but, he getting there. Shane parents gave him the sword at the age of 14. It was pretty heavy at first but, now its light as a feather for him. Even though ts annoying for him to fight with it because its pretty slow but, its easy for defense. His mother decided he should be put in Halo academy to put his training to the test. He soon left home on his 16th birthday and travel to Halo by himself. He past the written exam with some trouble but, was able to past it in the end. He still hasn't taken his field exam and will be taking it very soon. He has dark blonde hair and light blue eyes. Shane is calm and collective during fights and missions, but when he is around friends he stays calm and relaxes. He is very friendly, he is known to show his kindness when the need arises. He is a ladies man as well.

Sota Raiden-age 18,Rank 4th, his weapon is a longsword and he also carries a hidden dagger within the sword he also good with his fist. His element is earth. Sota comes from Halous. He grew up with only his drunk of a uncle and his kind aunt. His uncle would always be a jerk about everything not telling Sota about what happen to his parents. His aunt finally reveal to him at age 12 that his parents die in a tragic accident and he was force to live with them with no choice at all. Sota distant himself from his uncle and aunt after that. Usually getting in trouble with the kids and adults in the town. He even join a group of bullies to keep him company. He felt like a real leader but, he got bored pretty fats and decided to join Halo academy so he can become the best in the school. He save his money he stole from kids and people was able to buy a sword. He train with it along with his fists. Once that was done he enter the school and past the written exam barely and past the field exam with no problem. Once he was in school he learn earth magic and rose the ranks his own way along with making a crew of his own. He thinks of John of nothing but a rookie and believe a guy like him don't got no right to be in the school. He the type of guy who would bother you everyday. He headstrong and every time he gets a idea he going to do it no matter what. He looks down at people who ain't equal to him. He wears a school uniform along with a long sliver coat.

Rank system: It rises for certain amount of missions the person does
1st- highest
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th-lowest and where the person begins.

Places:(It will be updated every now and then
Halo Academy- A amazing school where our hero goes to. Magic is taught in this school and to teach the students to protect the innocent and to give justice to the guilty. They are a school who trains only the students who are capable to give peace. Halo Academy has alot of good history about.

Halous- a town not that far from Halo academy. It serves as a tour spot and a great place to live. It close to the sea and plus its has train station there. Other than fishing and relaxing in Halous its pretty quiet and peaceful town and not much else to do. But it has a great souvenir shop there for tourist.

Lars- A town far to the east from Halo. Its a pretty lively town at night. Its has a bar there that has many drinks from around the world. At night the town lights glow as if the town was a huge star.

Azul- A port town across the sea from Halous. It a great place to buy a boat, fishing, trading and to feel the sea breeze. Just like Halous it serves as a tourist spot. Even though Azul is alot bigger then Halous its still has its competition between Halous every now and then. Also every year they a boat race. Its a great competition. There always some new to win every year.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
This looks good I can't wait 2 read it! I wonder who the #1 ranks are? Is there multipe people in the higher ranks or a small elite amount like SOLDIER in Crisis Core?

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
CHAPTER 1: Entry

John twisted in turned in his seat. It seem he was having some weird dream of sorts. He suddenly woke up with some sweat on him. "Had a weird a nightmare," said a voice just across from John. John turn to the person direction. It was the professor who was from Halo. He remember he was taking him to the school. "Sorta I had a dream that I was falling in endless pit. There was end in sight," John said with a worry look. Professor Lian was the good man named. He was one of the youngest instructors teaching at the school. His age was 25. He had a brown trench coat and a dark brown top hat. He wore brown pants and dark brown brown shoes. Lian had black curly hair but because his hat you couldn't see it.
"Maybe your dream is a sign of something to come," Lian answered taking out something from his suitcase next to him.
"So your saying I'm going to fall into a endless pit," John said looking at the window. He always found it strange when on a train. It always look like everything else is moving and not the train itself. Suddenly train bump something making John jump up abit and Lian just stayed perfectly still as if nothing happen.
"You got to calm down Jonathan. I was joking about the dream thing. It was probably only a nightmare nothing more nothing less," Lian said as he began looking through his suitcase.
"I hope your right. Maybe I'm just nervous. Didn't you say to truly be in the school I have to pass the written exam and also a field exam," John said.
"You are correct but, thanks to me you'll have some time before you take it," Lian said as he pull out a book from his suitcase.
The train began slowly down meaning it had reach it stop. "Come John we must switch trains here," said Lian as he gather his things together. John sighed as he gather his bag and his sheathed sword. As the two got off the train he watched people pass by them. All in a hurry to get where they were going. Lian touched John's shoulder. He then put a heavy looking suitcase in John's hands. John almost fell over because of weight.
"What in moogle name is in this thing," John asked catching his breathe.
"I have no idea its your bag," Lian answered sarcastically.
John just gave him a look and began laughing.
"Well you'll have to gather all your strength because here comes the next train," Lian said as he held his suitcase.
John was finally able to lift the suitcase but, people could tell he was struggling. Once the train pull up in the station the two got on.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Not bad, short beginning but, I like it can't wait 4 more! This looks really good, it was funny how he could barely lift that suitcase and had to get help lol.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Not bad, short beginning but, I like it can't wait 4 more! This looks really good, it was funny how he could barely lift that suitcase and had to get help lol.
Thank you
For some reason I have feeling that pit refers to darkness and will happen. Anyway, don't know what to say, there's no like or dislike in my oppion of your story. (sorry)
your right about the dream dude
What in moogles name << im soo saying that now lol keep writing!
I will don't worry
lol WHAT IN MOOGLES NAME?! WHY AM I NOT IN HERE YET?!

ha ha just kidding. Its alright....
You'll be there soon don't worry
geeze bell u gotta wait, hehe im in it too i cant wait!
Yeah what twix said lol
XD MOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :36:
LOL

Sorry for the wait people

CHAPTER 2: Soon

After a couple of minutes finding a good seat, and a place to put the heavy suitcase the two were finally settle. Once the ticket check was soon done the train was off. John sat in a window seat while Lian sat across from him.
"So after this train then we have to do some walking right," John asked still looking out the window.
"Yes that is correct my young friend," Lian answered.
Lian began digging into his small suitcase and pulled out a book and began reading at immediately. John just continue to look out the window. It was pretty much the only thing he could do at the moment. He couldn't train with his sword on the train and he didn't have anything interesting to read. He sighed until there was sound of a cart coming towards them.
Suddenly a young women peek in. "Um would any of you two like any sweets," asked the women. She wore a basic maid outfit nothing really special. She had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Lian put down his book and his attention to the women.
"Yes I would like some gum drops if you have," Lian said in a gentle tone.
The young women blushed and then gave the good professor his pack of gum drops. Lian thanked her kindly and began eating his gum drops. The women soon turned to John.
"Would you like anything young man."
"Um do have anything sour," John asked.
She smiled at him and came back from her cart with a pack of candy label "Sour Tarts."
She gave it to John and smile at him. "Thank very much miss," John said as he open the pack. The women bowed and then took her leave.
"She was sure a beauty wasn't she," Lian said as he ate another gum drop.
John blushed. "She was okay but, it seem she had a liking for you," John said as he try to hide his blushing. Lian gave a small laugh.
John began eating his sour tarts. "Wow there pretty sour," John thought as he continue to eat them.
Time started passing quickly until soon enough it was almost noon. The train finally pulled up to the station and most of the passengers got off. John and Lian gather there things and go the train.
"Damm what did I packed in this thing," John said as struggle to carry his heavy bag.
Lian gave small laugh again and pointed to the exit. The two took the exit and they found themselves in a small town.
"This place is call Halous. It a great place to live but, you should be living in a dorm at the school," Lian said. John was wow by the town. He had never left his hometown before so this was a truly amazing moment for him. Lian patted him on the back to signal them to continue on. John shook his head and followed him outside of Halous.
"So where is the school," John asked hastily.
"Not to far we just have to follow the road and will be there," Lian said as he continue to lead John.
John soon followed after him still struggling with his bag.
"Note to self never bring to many things," thought John.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Lol yeah never bring to much stuff with you especially if ur carrying it for a while somewhere. good chapter Chaos, I'm looking forward to reading more.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
I love sour candy like sour heads or sour skittles, it's just so awesome. :)
So do i lol man now i want some sour candy lol
I feel as if I'm reading something close to Harry Potter lol. Well it was a good chapter. Doubt it but will that waitress be important to the story? (Also, I can usually notice things that will be important to the storyline.) Post the next chapter soon Chaos.
thats good dawn. and that waitress maybe she is and maybe she isn't lol i love reading harry potter but, is not that lol

Sparks

gone
I like the story Chaos!!!!, and lol SWEET TARTS!!!! or sour punch kids lol. >:3 Yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back