• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gravity Rush 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Gravity Rush 2 Confirmed!

CWbldAPUwAAFl3r.png:large

Even though I've got the plat, still going to purchase a physical copy come February.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

(Yeah, I know I'm bumping a lot of threads today)

Gravity Rush Remastered is out in the west now on PS4! Any tips for first-time players?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I know the remaster has the DLC included. Be careful of playing it all right away, as there's one mission that apparently reveals the identity of an antagonist.

I never played the DLC though so I can't remember which.

Anagram

Banned

Also try to take the time to roam the city and find some of those purple orbs since they are needed for upgrades.

Also be on the look out for a man and woman in random places. They seem to be part of a side quest or minor story. I've never managed to find them all.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Also try to take the time to roam the city and find some of those purple orbs since they are needed for upgrades.

Also be on the look out for a man and woman in random places. They seem to be part of a side quest or minor story. I've never managed to find them all.
They are! I got them all. Some of them are super tricky so honestly just use a guide for them!

Anagram

Banned

They are! I got them all. Some of them are super tricky so honestly just use a guide for them!

You found all the man woman locations?! You got a link or copy of that guide? D:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Can't remember the one I used but [url="http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/620274-gravity-rush/faqs/64450]here's one[/url].

It's under "Travellers".

Anagram

Banned

Thanks. :D Trying to find those two are at me for ages when I had the portable version xD

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Man, it is February already and this game comes out. It will be released here tomorrow and I am really tempted to buy it. I just finished Undertale so I don`really have anything to play right now, and I have heard many good things about Gravity Rush. But at the same time I told my self that I should try and save money, since many new games are coming this year which I am interested in: FFXV, Uncharted 4, Mirror`s Edge: Catalyst, Rise of the Tomb Raider, KH2.8.... Dam, so many...

Anagram

Banned

^ if your interested get it. I fried my internet to download Gravity Rush as is. Lovin how much better it feels on ps4.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

(Yeah, I know I'm bumping a lot of threads today)

Gravity Rush Remastered is out in the west now on PS4! Any tips for first-time players?
Hold down O to increase your stasis field and its power. Useful for some of the side content.

I know the remaster has the DLC included. Be careful of playing it all right away, as there's one mission that apparently reveals the identity of an antagonist.

I never played the DLC though so I can't remember which.
Which occurs well after that antagonist is revealed.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I'm missing out on so much coming out now because I started to get into Persona ;-;

Hopefully they still have physical copies sometime down the line. Least it's at a budget price, so that's good.

Anagram

Banned

Okay I'm lovin how much fun this is on PS4. I'm not sure what the deal is but it's funner. You see a lot more detail too.

Anyone else keep forgetting you can screenshot on PS4 lol:

t39K4UF.jpg

cyG6Qpw.jpg

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

I got the game. I have played around little over an hour in and I am really liking it. The controls feel and work really great, and controlling Kat and playing with gravity is really fun. The art style is also really unique and I am liking the music. I can`t wait to learn more about the world tomorrow and to continue Kat`s journey.

Anagram

Banned

I got the game. I have played around little over an hour in and I am really liking it. The controls feel and work really great, and controlling Kat and playing with gravity is really fun. The art style is also really unique and I am liking the music. I can`t wait to learn more about the world tomorrow and to continue Kat`s journey.

8D Ya got it! I find the world the most interesting aspect. You'll see why soon >3>

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Finished the game a few minutes ago and I absolutely loved it! I´ll write a more detailed post tomorrow. I am so glad I decided to pick this up and now I thirst more! Now to go and watch every Gravity Rush 2 video there is on the Internet.

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Pardon about the double post!

So I completed the game and I wanted to share some of my thoughts about it. Like I said earlier, the games world and art style feel very unique. I just admired the buildings, and especially loved the style of the last world. I also really liked how the used the comic book style in the cutscenes. All that gorgeous art!
Also when you were flying around the city and seeing all of the metal structures beneath the it keeping it in the air, it made the city more real. Like that is how this things keeps itself here. Talking about beneath the city:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I loved all of the characters in the game, especially your dear protagonist Kat. She was such a lovable dork, strong ans smart and could lighten up the mood when needed. She was like a person. I am looking forward to learn more about her past in the sequel. I got the feeling that:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The music in the game was also pretty good, this track has been stuck in my head for a few days now:
[video=youtube;EmEUoZHjE4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmEUoZHjE4o[/video]

It is nice to know that the same composer will return to the sequel.

The gamepaly was also fantastic. It feels really good when you get better at using Kat´s powers and flying around is awesome. You truly feel like the Gravity Queen. I think the only bit about the gameplay I have some negative things to say is the combat. It felt little boring at points, but it did not ruin the game for me.

EDIT:
One thing I forgot to add. When you are walking in the cities, they feel kinda.. I guess empty? Well okay not empty, but I felt like there should be more population in the cities. Thankfully in the sequel, streets seem to b full of life.

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned

I think Alias is from above the tower like Kat but since her memories are gone that's about all we got. I loved when you journey down the tower as well. The kids were in the ruins of an old civilization and since the storm is slowly closing in I think it means that people have gradually been climbing the tower over history to escape the storm.

One unique part, not sure if it's a citizen or a Traveler, mentions the story of a man that climbed the tower to a higher point. He met a luxurious kingdom, spent many days there but when he climbed back down he was barely gone a day and no one believed him.
Then you got Raven who's older than the other lost kids. She's been in the main city for years but the kids below are still young.

I think different sections of the tower have different flows of time. I also think the storm slowly climbing the tower is perhaps the god who's dreaming the world slowly waking.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

^
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I`ll reply to the rest your post later, since I am so tired that it is hard to keep my eyes open. My grammar is bad at times, lord knows what kinda of mess I would write in this state. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back