• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gravity Rush 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Gravity Rush 2 Confirmed!

I hate when characters don't get new designs in sequels...
Which character are you referring to? The only one I can think of would be Raven since Syd has a new design and Kat is getting new costumes as well

Anagram

Banned

^
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I`ll reply to the rest your post later, since I am so tired that it is hard to keep my eyes open. My grammar is bad at times, lord knows what kinda of mess I would write in this state. :D

I really need to find all the Travelers. I suspect they hold clues on the higher tower.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

I really need to find all the Travelers. I suspect they hold clues on the higher tower.

I am also rather curious about their tale. I read some translations about the released articles talking about Gravity Rush 2, and in the sequel we will be learning more about the higher tiers of the pillar. If I understood correctly, the city on the blue sky is resides on the higher levels of the pillar. It sure looks more heavenly and peaceful up there.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anagram

Banned

I am also rather curious about their tale. I read some translations about the released articles talking about Gravity Rush 2, and in the sequel we will be learning more about the higher tiers of the pillar. If I understood correctly, the city on the blue sky is resides on the higher levels of the pillar. It sure looks more heavenly and peaceful up there.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I didn't know that! =O So we're maybe going up the tower? That makes me more excited now. Dx

I think so. One of the people you can talk too, a civilian, will tell you a tale about a man that supposedly climbed the tower. Long story short he goes up spends literal days, maybe weeks, and when he comes back down it was only a few days since he left. No one believed his story as a result. Curiously his tale told of a castle similar to the one in Kats dream like stage in the game.

That's a great question actually. Commonsense would dictate the dream ends and the beings in it with it. BUT I doubt it'll go that morbid. lol

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Going up the tower and seeing this city is one of the main reasons i'm hyped for gravity rush 2.
latest

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Going up the tower and seeing this city is one of the main reasons i'm hyped for gravity rush 2.
latest

I am also really excited to explore the upper parts of the pillar. The look of the city is indeed really cool
2937613-bestcharacter6goaz.gif

The atmosphere is different when you have clear looking blue sky above you. I really like that.

Anagram

Banned

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I am also really excited to explore the upper parts of the pillar. The look of the city is indeed really cool
2937613-bestcharacter6goaz.gif

The atmosphere is different when you have clear looking blue sky above you. I really like that.

That gif is beautiful <3

It's implied she was. Alias calls her queen at one point.

Anagram

Banned

Welp finishing this now since I'm over my digimon sleuth phase. It's almost baffling how much feels new. I'm noticing all kinds of stuff I never noticed on the Vita. Nothing substantial just minor things but it's an odd treat. lol

Edit---------------

Finished it today! Not matter how many times I play it I love it. TuT
I especially loved going through the gallery post game and seeing all the concept art: gravity rush posts - My Corner
I really like the spy Raven outfit:
tumblr_o4ioxcjHMq1uqgb4xo1_1280.jpg

Thanks to Taochan I finally found all the travellers and wow was that a small plot bombshell. o-o

Also Hemmo, check it, found art of Princess/Lady Kat in the games gallery:

tumblr_o4io1wLmht1uqgb4xo1_1280.jpg

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Very excited to see more of this game during E3. What it really liked that they are doing with the sequel is the dynamism. The streets weren`t empty in the first game, but I felt that there was still something missing. Now as it was seen from the past trailer and what Toyama tells here, the city feel alive.

It`s also nice that we won`t be fighting just the Nevis this time around. We get to smash some mechas too! :D I hope that the same person who did the first game`s soundtrack will compose this too.

Man, makes me wanna go and grab those few trophies missing from Gravity Rush to get the plat. Only need to defeat those special Nevis.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Reveal dem new few outfits for kat already.Her default outfit is cool but i rather she wear something completely new.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Time for a video / picture info dump from E3! BTW it's still on for 2016 and release date coming in the next few weeks.

Box Art

71NmP%2BIpWjL.jpg

E3 Trailer

[video=youtube;OAXNQveHsG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAXNQveHsG0[/video]

IGN English gameplay

[video=youtube;7vUBWimTKFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vUBWimTKFE[/video]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

gravity3x3j0y.gif

gravity1oqkyz.gif

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Don't want to sound like a broken record but i'm guessing night/day cycles aren't a thing?I mean they haven't said anything about it.

In the trailer it seemed like it was transitioning from early morning/noon to night but that could just be me seeing things.

Night/day cycles would just be that extra something that would make the game even more enjoyable.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

28044872340_4a0b19ddaf_h.jpg

EU - November 30th 2016, Japan - December 1st 2016, United Kingdom / North America - December 2nd 2016.

[video=youtube;9oQfPUh4CPE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oQfPUh4CPE[/video]​

Pre-order the game from participating retailers & receive alternate white costume DLC for Kat, as well as the Select Soundtrack featuring nine tracks from the game. Pre-Order on PlayStation Store‎ starting August 2 and get an instant reward of 10 PSN avatars from the game.

27710708743_518d674826_h.jpg

Gravity Rush The Animation ~ Overture ~ will bridge the gap between the Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2. Produced by Studio Khara (Rebuild of Evangelion).

28280006436_607b538c56_h.jpg

Angel is a superheroine with an aggressive and wild fighting style, and packs an overwhelming punch to her attacks. She also has a crystallization ability that helps her to regenerate health instantly.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

I prefer the European box art over the North American one. The text placement on the latter is so clumsy. What were they thinking?

16c52qb.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

[video=youtube;67HM6EU3bro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67HM6EU3bro[/video]

Gravity Rush 2 Another Story: The Ark of Time - Raven's Choice

Free GR2 DLC
Raven is playable
Coming March 2017

Chaser