• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Day :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
So i'm back on the map of KHI i suppose. Graduated bootcamp, and going to school for my job. In the meantime, i've gained my laptop so i guess that gives me freedom to talk here again. Anyway, miss me or not, i'm back. so what's new?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wassup man? Although I never talked to you before, you seem like a cool cat.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ophan, holy crap.
Welcome back soldier haha

How was basic training

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
cool, i'd advise you to quit stalking my girlfriend though :/

Hey, the thing with Lycoris was just me getting into her fanclub, she said no, and I stopped a few months ago. I hope that doesn't cause any bad blood between us. But you went to boot camp and passed. That officially makes you tougher than at least 30% of the forum, including myself.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I had to say no like five times. You even suggested the Moogle Army move their camp into my FC. :/ and that is just the tip of the iceberg but I don't care because I am hoping you stay on the straight and narrow path. :|

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I had to say no like five times. You even suggested the Moogle Army move their camp into my FC. :/ and that is just the tip of the iceberg but I don't care because I am hoping you stay on the straight and narrow path. :|

And I would like to apologize about that. I was a little...... off, to say the least. I just got back on the forums and everything was a little different. It was over seven months since I was on the forums. And I do realize that I never apologized for acting like a stalker. Again, sorry.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Welcome back.
You probably don't know me, but anyway I may aswel be polite

R

Ralaantetrorb

MARANTZ A/V RECEIVERS

NOW AVAILABLE: THREE NEW BEST-IN-CLASS MARANTZ A/V RECEIVERS PACKED WITH CUTTING-EDGE FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS -- Models SR7005, SR6005, and SR5005 Add Exciting New Features, with Bluetooth Capability, HDMI 1.4; New AVR Design With Fold-Up Front Panel and More -- ATLANTA, GA ¨C September 23, 2010 -- Marantz America, a world leader of advanced home entertainment solutions, is further cementing its reputation as a longstanding audio leader with the introduction of three leading-edge 7-channel audio video receivers. Models SR7005 (SRP: $1,599), SR6005 (SRP: $999) and SR5005 ($799) all provide consumers with comprehensive ¡°best-in-class¡± feature sets, while delivering heightened levels of performance, convenience and flexibility. The SR7005, which replaces the SR7002, delivers outstanding sound quality and video performance, as well as unprecedented convenience and connectivity, all in an aesthetically pleasing elegant design with the traditional Marantz? star and porthole display. The SR6005, replacing the SR6004, adds to that acclaimed unit¡¯s feature set with a built-in HD radio tuner, 6 HDMI 1.4 inputs, dual subwoofer outputs and more. Finally, SR5005, which replaces the SR5004, debuts a new fold-up front panel for a clean look (which is also featured on the new SR6005) as well as increased power, satellite radio and more. New Receivers Are Ideal for Advanced System Building Several innovative advancements enhance the new Marantz receivers and make them even more useful in building expanded home entertainment networks. For example, with their HDMI 1.4 (3D/Audio Return Channel) Repeating capability, all three models allow users to connect two separate displays and switch from one to the other without changing cables. In addition, all models provide upscaling of the HDMI signal to HDMI 1080 video signal. The SR7005 includes six HDMI v1.4a inputs with 3D (all mandated formats), as well as DLNA v1.5 (Digital Living Network Alliance), ensuring smooth content sharing among connected devices, while the SR6005 features six HDMI inputs and the SR5005 includes four. Also, the SR7005, SR6005, and SR5005 feature front-panel USB inputs that are compatible with the iPod? and iPhone?, and support playback of MP3, WMA and WAV files, as well as provide playback control via remote (Play, Stop, FF, BWD, Skip Forward, Random and Repeat Play), while showing music track information on the unit¡¯s newly designed Graphical User Interface. The SR7005, SR6005, and SR5005 all feature advanced processing and sonic enhancement technologies to ensure a superior listening experience and compatibility with today's highest quality sound formats. For example, both support audio bit-streams up to 320kbps, and feature the latest Dolby Pro Logic llz, Dolby True HD, and dts HD decoding. All three models accept LPCM 7.1 signals from a Blu-Ray player and have dual component outputs as well as DC Triggers and RS232C. More Ways to Enjoy Internet Content The SR7005 exclusively offers new ways to bring more content from Internet sources into user¡¯s home entertainment systems, allowing for streaming of Pandora, Rhapsody, Napster and Flickr, as well as audio and photos directly from their PCs. Users have access to over 14,000 Internet radio stations and a variety of content providers such as the Rhapsody and Napster music services*. Advanced Bluetooth Capability Like their predecessors in the line, the Marantz SR7005, SR6005, and SR5005 are Bluetooth capable home theater receivers, designed to utilize their innovative M-XPort (Marantz eXpansion Port) to provide access to the Marantz RX101 Bluetooth receiver (SRP: $99.99). Powered by the receiver itself, the RX101 receives audio signals from Bluetooth-enabled devices (PDAs, PCs as entertainment devices, etc.) and sends them directly to the connected receiver, allowing users to enjoy great sound and more flexibility from their home entertainment sources. Users may listen to streaming audio from their Bluetooth-enabled cell phones, MP3 players, computers or other devices, including the iPhone? and iPod Touch?. For total convenience, the RX101 may be placed anywhere in a room for ideal reception of a Bluetooth signal; and because the RX01 also functions as an IR sensor, users can literally hide their Marantz system behind closed cabinet doors and still control it by pointing their remote at the RX101. *Some services may require a subscription or membership for use. A home network is required for the use of certain product features described above. best av receiver

Back