• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Bye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kite Twilight

Website
www.myspace.com
I know no one cares, knows me, or thinks about me. But post here anyway if you have something to say about me good or bad I don't care...so I am leaving this place and not come back. Any friends who want to say something to me post it here. Bye everyone....

The Nobody

Kite Twilight.

P.S.

I'm leaving in 4 weeks for the people
who really care. (which could be no one)

M

Miss Murder

Well, I don't really know you, but are you like really depressed or something?

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Are you okay? You sound really sad... and, unless there is a good reason, you shouldn't be sad =D

Now, turn your frown upside down, or Frono-kun will get you to smile and stay!

Joe

Bronze Member
All lies, you know it too.

We've been friends since you joined.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Dude, chillax...it's just a Kingdom Hearts forum, not Myspace. People just come here to talk about miscelaneous shite...not to find a place where they're "cared" about...not to say that we're all noncaring and heartless, but seriously, just quit concerning yourself with whether or not people here "care" about you and have some fun.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
well i'm not going to lie. but no.
i do not know you and i have never seen you on the forums
before. but i am sorry your leaving. and hope you come back sooner or
later. :]

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
well... im new and i really never heard of you... but you shouldn't be sad! Why don't you cheer up? It's really fun and its a waste if you leave KHInsider forums you know... I really like it here! scyke... this is the first forum i ever joined and im happy ^_^

KH rules! so cheer up okie? you're really depressed and i'll be ur friend if you don't leave ^_^

Back