• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glimpses of Darkness *A kingdom hearts roleplay*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's up. If I need to change or fix anything, please let me know, Lunar. :)

Cam: Not bad for an introduction.

Kaze: When do I get to show up or did you forget about me? *chases KK around*

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Posted!! ^-^

I hope it isnt all that bad. I am a tad rusty, since I havent Rp'd in.. about five or six months...

Light

faster than
Awards
Oh, I forgot to mention.

Skitty, sometime coming up I'm going to need to borrow Riku for a few minutes. Probably the trip back. Just for a conversation.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Alright! I plan on throwing my post up sometime today or tomorrow at the latest. But definitely soon. =D I'll be bringing in Kaze with his fellow companion.

So very excited to see where this all goes.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
@Javelin. No. Post your temp here on the page. Otherwise it'll be a pain to put it in the temp table.

@Mist The rp is open for new temps and such. Go ahead and post one if you want

@Everyone: Considering that the rp is gaining members and the cast is growing larger i'm adding a posting rule. Post at least once a week unless you tell me why you can't. That way we won't get dragged down and the rp won't die due to inactivity.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
@Mist and Lunar: Uhhh..... *hides the three or four library books she finished reading recently instead of posting and cluing in friends* I.... got distracted? Hehe.... >.> ..... <.< .... -_-;;;; Anyway, my usual day off is tomorrow, so I'll see about wrangling a post together during the down time. Once I catch up, that is. *resists the urge to bury her nose in the next book* Anyway, bye! *runs away before the stoning and bricking can begin* ;p

Javelin434

Awards
Alrighty then. Is my character authorized or do I have to change him in some way? I'll have to wait for your authorization before I can do anything else...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bio Addendum: After the war with Xehanort, Four went back to his assigned duties of protecting Kairi. However, with her being a full fledged keyblade wielder making his duties slightly redundant, he finally took some time visiting other worlds to meet the other Nocturnal Guardians.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
*points to template section* Take all of that and fit it into the template that I provided, look over everyone else's temps so that you get a general idea of how to set it up. Then, i'll read it and tell you yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back