• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glimpses of Darkness *A kingdom hearts roleplay*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Sounds good to me. And just an advance FYI, there's going to be five characters in my corner, six if no one takes Kairi. Although, since two of them are going to be together for the majority of the RP, maybe they could count as one, but with different posts from different PoV? And Lunar, is it okay if Anise knows Mandie? Could be interesting for plot in Apocalypse later.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Yep, all of that's fine by me Dream. Anise is the red mage right? That would explain a little how Timmy and Leyla meet so fast

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Well i'm posting my temps today at some point after Church and Superb and Dream have some temps to post so it'll probably be sometime within the week

RobTheNobody

Name: Alex

Appearance:
way_to_the_dawn_by_luz_hikari-d3jhdtz_zpse33e79d8.jpg

Personality:
Alex is a very untrusting and weary person, choosing only to truly show his back to people he extensively trusts and has been with. He was backstabbed by "friends" many times, and hasn't truly trusted anybody for as long as he can remember. As a rule, Alex fights alone, and refuses to be helped alone; any and all companions he has fights in the background and doesn't interfere with his battles. He is a very ruthless battler, and won't hesitate to defeat his enemies swiftly, if not honorably.

Bio: Alex lived in Traverse Town by himself. He lived in a hotel and had a nice life. The local people were nice and there was no problems. There was hardly any heartless. He knew if some came though he could stop them. But he didnt need to worry or think about the heartless.

One day Alex noticed that most of the people in the town disappeared He was worried. What of it was the heartless. Alex decided he would stay up for nights to protect the people so that they won't disappear. He didnt see anyhting when he was protecting the town but people were still kept on going missing.

Days later a old lady told him about a group call Hikari who know about these dissprances. Alex was angry and thought why they want to do that. Alex got ready to travel to other worlds to find more abouy Hikari and what they want with the missing people. Maybe he could even meet the people who saved the worlds. He could meet Sora and the others...

Weapon: Keyblade

Magic: Cura , fira , reflect , thunder

Abilities:

Scan: Alex can find out how low and high a enemies life is.

Leaf Bracer:
Prevents Alex from taking damage while using Cure.

Special Ability:

Possesion: Alex can posses heartless and control them. He can use their powers to defeat other heartless or enemies.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
@Shinra Your temp is accepted!

@Suberb Your temp looks good so far

@Rob Sorry dude, but we're closed now. But if a spot opens up i'll let you know

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora should be posted tomorrow

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
And round two!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And now, I'm going to go to bed before I throw my really cute, but ridiculously mule headed mini laptop against the wall. The next one's a toss up. It's either going to be Lily, or Anise. Don't know which just yet. *takes a look at Anise's age; sees that she's four years older than Mandi, but she really doesn't want to bump her age down; then, gets a wicked idea* Hey, feel like making them cousins? That could be interesting; besides, it's not like we don't have a bunch of cousins/siblings modding this thing anyway. XD

Okay, I'll shut up now.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
@Superb Your temp is accepted. I'm sure you'll have the bio done before the rp starts

@Dream Your temp is accepted and yeah, they can be cousins that's fine by me. :) Nice idea!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

One more to go, and I've got my crew ready for this. So, when does the RP start?

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Hope it is soon, OH and I am making a new character as well. I feel as if I need two.

*Gets back to work on template* *Finishes*

TEMP 2 COMPLETE!!

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora's finished for now. All of the temps have been read and accepted and i'm going to make a table for them in the temps section as soon as I find out how its done.

The roleplay will begin within the next three or four days so keep an eye out for it! Lets tell a story and have fun everyone!

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
And now, I've got just one last character for you guys to enjoy.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll fix anything I screwed up on in the morning. Right now, I'm beat. 'Night peeps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back