• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glimpses of Darkness *A kingdom hearts roleplay*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
And now, I've got just one last character for you guys to enjoy.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll fix anything I screwed up on in the morning. Right now, I'm beat. 'Night peeps!

EPIC template!!!! awww man I need a voice actor now!

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Okay people, the table of characters is complete!! Go check it out and get to know the kinds of people your character is going to be interacting with *if you haven't already*

Tomorrow i'm going to hopefully finish up the opening post *which has already been started* so the rp shall begin either tomorrow or monday

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Ok, I have read all the temps. They are all interesting. If I forget different bits about your characters I didn't mean it. There are plenty to remember.. lol

Abhorsen

Long posts help get out more info, but if you can be descriptive and short.. then there wont be an issue in my book.

Will post tomorrow, at some point. I love it so far Lunar. Crowley is my favorite. Sarcastic banter and little snippets of criticism... ahhh does a mind good.

Oh, and hey Dream. Missed ya!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The opening post is fantastic, Lunar. I'm excited to get started. I'll have my post up sometime tomorrow as well if not the following day. ;D oh, just a question I wanted to ask "Do we all start off from Midgar or from the Worlds we're from?".

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
It's probably a case of your pick. *looks back at her opening post* Okay, so not getting this monster up tonight; and yes, it's gonna be that bad. Openers are always bad with me, and then you add in the fact that it's got a fatalistic edge to it already.... Give you two guesses what that means for my characters during the RP....

Glimpses Cast: SHIT!

Light

faster than
Awards
I am under the impression that both Aqua and Riku have their own means of transport to the Islands and it is up to me to create my own way there. Right?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
@Light, yep. that's the gist of it :)

I'm glad you all liked the opening post! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with in yours

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm just letting you all know I'll be throwing my post up tonight. I promise! xD *is extremely busy at the moment*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back