• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Genocide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
What are your feelings toward it?

For me I dont know I mean im living in one right now and its become a way of life to live through it and its like second nature. You learn to deal with it and move on.
To me the fact that it exists can not be stopped obviously because well its impossible to.
What do you believe?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Uh. You're living and dealing with a genocide? What? I mean I'm sure there are others out there. But really, because it was so crammed into my brain last year at school, the only genocide I can think of going on is the one going on in northern Uganda. Where kids are being kidnapped and trained as killing machines for a rebel army. So unless you live in Uganda, I would hardly say that you're living through a genocide.

Also, is anyone really going to say anything supportive or positive about genocide?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
sometimes when i see the word homocide, i particularly isolate the prefix 'homo-' and then giggle to myself C:

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Uh. You're living and dealing with a genocide?

Yeah I am its happening in the USA.
Where I live in chicago the way it works is alot like in Africa.
Poeple will kill you because your different or from a different place.
Yes it could be called a gang war but here to many residents and even to the government we would call it genocide because its ALWAYS black on black its gotten so bad they have considered the national guard be stationed here.

Also, is anyone really going to say anything supportive or positive about genocide?

I meant how do you feel about it as a whole.
Honestly I believe people should kinda ease up on Africas issues saying the usa should intervene and look at what were ignoring D:

Marly

Awards
Yeah I am its happening in the USA.
Where I live in chicago the way it works is alot like in Africa.

Ahh, so you've had siblings kidnapped, only to be turned into a young soilder. You've had to watch your family be murdered? I mean I'm sure it's awful there, I don't see why you would lie. But no, it is not a lot like Africa (I think you meant Uganda here, because not all of Africa is facing a genocide)

Poeple will kill you because your different or from a different place.
Yes it could be called a gang war but here to many residents and even to the government we would call it genocide because its ALWAYS black on black its gotten so bad they have considered the national guard be stationed here.

A lot of things are considered by the government. Just saying.

I meant how do you feel about it as a whole.
Honestly I believe people should kinda ease up on Africas issues saying the usa should intervene and look at what were ignoring D:

I feel -- bad. I seriously don't think anyone would just shrug off the eradication of a group of people.

I'm sorry, but there's no comparison of you living in Chicago to those living in Uganda. I mean I'm sure it may seem bad to you. But really, we're talking about over 30,000 kids being abducted from their homes in the past 20 years.

Last edited:

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
No one will voice out support of genocide, but it will perpetuate as long as intolerance and extremism continue to exist.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Gneocide is the intentional mass murder of a particular group of people, not sure if your situation counts as "genocide"

Marly

Awards
ahahahahahahahahhaha this thread

camp_children1.jpg

No one is laughing Elle.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
no im sorry its just

HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GENOCIDE POST YOUR OH SO CONTROVERSIAL~ OPINIONS HERE FOR STIMULATING DISCUSSION ok capn gaylock

btw guys i have to deal with genocide in minnesota too yeah just move on its nbd :tuff:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Our feelings towards Genocide? It's happening in Chicago?
I live in Indiana. Uh, not sure about you, but I go to Chicago about once a month and I'm not seeing any genocide.

O

Oberon

Genocide is extremely effective in wiping out large quantities of people in a given population (or an entire population, even).

Most people get all freaked out like freakin out over mass graves and shit

I mean what are you fcukin surprised. the whole purpose of putting large numbers of people in one spot is convenience. throw 'em in the fcukin hole. at least there was the decency of throwing a little dirt on them.

also its pretty obvious how fail this thread is. still i couldnt resist posting :3

anyway yeah genocide is extremely effective. +1

Marly

Awards
btw guys i have to deal with genocide in minnesota too yeah just move on its nbd :tuff:

Please your Minnesota genocide has nothing my Kentucky genocide, here we're mass exterminating shoes. We all have to walk around in our bare feet. It's really sad.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Sadly last year we had a mass corn genocide in Indiana. Was terrible, we weren't known for anything.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
In all seriousness, there's much more genocide happening in Africa, than just Uganda. But the issue with them, is that all the genocide happening there isn't getting very much attention- at all.

As for Genocide in Chicago, pffft, compared to that, which is taking place in Africa, all you guys over there fucking love each other so much, and are a big happy family.
No. Just no.

Marly

Awards
In all seriousness, there's much more genocide happening in Africa, than just Uganda. But the issue with them, is that all the genocide happening there isn't getting very much attention- at all.

Ah, well, now I know. Like I said, I could only be sure of Uganda since my senior year's English class revolved around The Invisible Children. And I'd rather have said "Not all of Africa" than sound ignorant and guess other countries that are facing such issues.

DAMN CONFORMISTS

Don't you mean

DAMN ***********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back