• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Genocide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
bigjungletroll.jpg

just poppin' in to see how things are going.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Ah, well, now I know. Like I said, I could only be sure of Uganda since my senior year's English class revolved around The Invisible Children. And I'd rather have said "Not all of Africa" than sound ignorant and guess other countries that are facing such issues.
I'm assuming it can't be all of Africa, but a nice chunk of it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
They still have people killing each other over there still. Not as bad as before though.

Oh, so the whole world is in a genocidal state? Because I'm pretty sure there are people killing each other everywhere.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
They still have people killing each other over there still. Not as bad as before though.
True. I don't know what the whole thing with Rwanda was,
Darfur? The Congo? Rwanda? Really?
I couldn't tell you the exact countries it's happening in, just that Uganda isn't the only one.

Oh, so the whole world is in a genocidal state? Because I'm pretty sure there are people killing each other everywhere.
Well, the KKK is still active in the south.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I dont get you people at the moment but since you all seem to be ignorant and biased as you only consider genocide in Africa TRUE genocide then I must imform you.

I live in Indiana. Uh, not sure about you, but I go to Chicago about once a month and I'm not seeing any genocide.

ou dont see it you live in and hear it here dude
Again its to the point where living isnt even sfe here and the police are not even helping everyday its a new african american outh shot or a new innocent person shot. I would like to say you dont venture deep enough into chicago to see what I live in if you woulld tell me how far youve been in chicago?

Genocide is extremely effective in wiping out large quantities of people in a given population (or an entire population, even).

Seems to be the issue here heres a history lesson.
Chicago has always been set up as a racially segrated community as whites and blacks were always put on opposite sides of the city.
As time frew the "projects" were introduced. Having many names but always known as that. These are located in various places and have HORRIBLE living conditions. Recently the have been sshut down and systematicall the people who live int he projects have moved into the south side (predominant black)neighborhoods. The projects people are also black. Now mean while the whites have what we classify as "Downtown/north side". The key and the logic behind this is to let the black people run free and do as they please while law enforcement does nothing to stop this.
Want an example of what happens in this phenomena?Well im sure you heard about the black man who got beat with a wooden board to death right? Well that happened here. Yet a fine example of black genocide amoung our youth and people. Basically the whole point yet again is to let black on black violence increase. Ever since our new superintendent was given power crime as only increased. Further more our Mayor has retired.

I'm sorry, but there's no comparison of you living in Chicago to those living in Uganda. I mean I'm sure it may seem bad to you. But really, we're talking about over 30,000 kids being abducted from their homes in the past 20 years.

I never said it was as bad as Africa and I never said it happens just in Chicago its just REALLY bad here.
Further more you speak of people being abducted? Here its a bit different. Here lets say your person A if person B rfrom who knows wear confronts you and says "You must join our gang or we shot you" they do it. So basically your screwed. Onh and heres a recent example. Last night I was approached my to oung men who asked me where I was from. I said no where around there even though I am. This prompted them to ask me a series of questions and nerbously ask me where I was from multiple times. Now this may not seem like much but yeah they had people ready to shoot me down apparently. You say kids getting abducted but you fail to understand that right now its almost a parraelell you either join a side and get shot or be innocent and get shot thats how bad it is.

Ahh, so you've had siblings kidnapped, only to be turned into a young soilder.

Well not exactly but I have had many people iaround me shot and killed be them innocent or not.
Youth solider there would the equal to gang recruit here.

A lot of things are considered by the government. Just saying.
Be that as it may you still can not deny the facts here. t may not add up to Africa genocide but its there.
Any black youth would tell me thats from here that its genocide plane and simple everyday a new HS student is shot down and killed.

CRIME, GUNS, AND VIDEOTAPE: More Genocide At A Chicago All Black High School

But one example of the killing of the african american youth in chicago.

The Greenroom Outrage: Honor student beaten to death in Chicago

Another one.

I have regular callers who are convinced that white America has black genocide on its agenda.

On Air With Black America -- In These Times

From this article.

Common understands the hardships of growing up in the inner city of Chicago. With 253 murders in six months, the city remains one of the most violent places in America. On July 30, 13 year-old Robert Freeman Jr. was shot 22 times while riding his bike in a vacant lot in the West Pullman neighborhood. In 2009, 36 Chicago area students were killed.

Blacks in Chicago continue to kill each other at an alarming rate. Common, a native of the South Side of Chicago, recently spoke with rolling out about the violence that is affecting the youth in his city. –amir shaw

From
Common Discusses the Murders of Black Youth in Wake of Chicago Area Killings

Hell
chicago black youth killing - Google Search

Its a set up though I dont blame you guys for not taking it seriously
Yes its bad over here but yes its worse it africa that I can not deny.
Most of those numbers or accounts were from 09 its 10 so yeahit ma be off but as I said its kinda bad here a mnii genocide.
Poeple believe itll get wo

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
So? Like Chicago is the only place where that happens. C'mon I live by Compton and I live in Long Beach. Stuff like that happens all the time. It isn't genocide. It's just people killing each other over stupid shit.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Are you sure you're not mistaking the phrase "Genocide" with "String of Murders"?

αsiя

space coke
According to the TC, I'm going through a genocide, never would of guessed.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
So? Like Chicago is the only place where that happens. C'mon I live by Compton and I live in Long Beach. Stuff like that happens all the time. It isn't genocide. It's just people killing each other over stupid shit.

Isnt that what genocide is killing people over stupidity rather than any real cause?
Genocide is the mass killing of a race or group of races. These are mass killings if it were idk why they would get the military involved if it were not.

Are you sure you're not mistaking the phrase "Genocide" with "String of Murders"?

Well no since all accounts f these crimes have only hit one main race which is African Americans.
The death and killing amoung ourselves is what makes other who reside here take it so seriously and label it a genocide.
Poeple also belive that since the days of slavery the slaves cried out to god to bring about a saviour to help us free ourselves.
Well thats MY generation were the titans the slaves wuished for back then instead of bettering the black community were destroying it surely but slowly.
Honest;ly I can not hope t9o make yous ee what I mean though.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Okay I can finally end this (well, maybe not end, but I will feel satisfied). I decided that I would look at the conditions that must occur in order for a place to be considered genocidal:

M. Hassan Kakar said:
For genocide to happen, there must be certain preconditions. Foremost among them is a national culture that does not place a high value on human life. A totalitarian society, with its assumed superior ideology, is also a precondition for genocidal acts.[60] In addition, members of the dominant society must perceive their potential victims as less than fully human: as “pagans,” “savages,” “uncouth barbarians,” “unbelievers,” “effete degenerates,” “ritual outlaws,” “racial inferiors,” “class antagonists,” “counterrevolutionaries,” and so on.[61] In themselves, these conditions are not enough for the perpetrators to commit genocide. To do that—that is, to commit genocide—the perpetrators need a strong, centralized authority and bureaucratic organization as well as pathological individuals and criminals. Also required is a campaign of vilification and dehumanization of the victims by the perpetrators, who are usually new states or new regimes attempting to impose conformity to a new ideology and its model of society.[62]

If you would like me to point out why Chicago would not be considered in a genocide, I will.

There is also an 8 stages of genocide chart, if you're curious.

Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back