• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Spot's All Time Greatest Villain Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Sephiroth pales in comparison to some of the people on the list. If anything Crisis Core made him not as cool for me.
I agree.
If Sephiroth wins, I will never vote in of these polls again.
Somewhat agreed.
Call me oblivious but I cant seem to figure out where the vote option actually is

Yes I am a member there.
You can only make brackets at the moment. Voting doesn't start until next Thursday.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Joker people
He's the mad, sadistic psychopath the world of video games needed
Now with smiles

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
People are just hatin on Seph cause hes popular. Sephiroth is still an amazing villain though yeah, there are definitely better out there (Wiegraf)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I voted Vergil. Not because I'm a DMC fangirl but because, despite what people believe, I see Vergil as multifaceted in the sense that his desire for power is a strive to protect himself - because he couldn't protect his mother when she was brutally murdered, which he pretty much hates himself for despite her being human and therefore 'scum' - and to earn his father's respect - his father who died. I really, really felt for him and the lengths to which he would go just to fill in the void he had inside him; you could tell that he had both great love and hatred for his brother, Dante, as witnessed at the end of DMC3 and in DMC1 when, as Nelo Angelo, he removed his helmet to show Dante his face. It was kind of sad that Dante didn't recognise him, though. :( I thought it was Vergil crying for help.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Wow, I sort of want Vergil to win now. I knew I should've bought the DMC games when I had the chance. Now I don't have a PS2 and I really want to play them :mad:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Joker people
He's the mad, sadistic psychopath the world of video games needed
Now with smiles
when I voted I had Joker VS Kefka, there the same but Kefka is stronger so if any of them win it all come down to wether or not you like batman or FF

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Round 1a voting has begun! How is everyone doing? So far it looks like 3 of my choices are duds, but besides that I'm actually doing pretty well.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Based on early results, all of my choices were correct.

Granted, I'm using this bracket as a means to test my ability to read the community when it comes to most popular villains. Nice to see that I'm doing good so far.

Admittedly, my guesses on a couple upsets in the latter rounds will probably be wrong, but I'm trying, lol

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Yeah, I chose the villains I thought would be the most popular, but I guess I don't know what the people like.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
when I voted I had Joker VS Kefka, there the same but Kefka is stronger so if any of them win it all come down to wether or not you like batman or FF

If we incorporated all the powers Joker has ever had, Joker would kick some clown ass
AND he looks cooler

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If we incorporated all the powers Joker has ever had, Joker would kick some clown ass
AND he looks cooler
I'm not saying I know anything about Joker but I have hard to belive that, then again, I have only played Dissidia and heard about the ending to FF VI but that ending sounded pretty impressing

No Dr. Noferious is going down :(

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yeah I know. That was one of my 3 bad choices :\ I didn't know Dr. Wily was so popular.

Against Dr. Nefarious, it was a pretty safe bet. Megaman is one of Capcom's most well-known franchises and has been around since the 80s. It makes sense that Wily would beat out a popular R&C villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back