• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Trust me I've relied on the brakes a lot but I haven't really used the laser gummis much, only when they were required, so i'll have to give that a try. Thanks!

Update: Lots of lasers are amazing! xD I finally completed all of the gummi missions! Now I just have to find the last couple of blueprints i'm missing for the trophy...

Last edited:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I'm on my way to the KH1 platinum. Just need Speedster, Unchanging Armor, and the Beginner and Standard difficulty trophies.

Now a question about Re: CoM. The Black Room and White Rooms are the only places to fight (and get the enemy cards) for Black Fungus and White Mushrooms right? And is defeating the White Mushrooms like in KH1 give you a higher chance of getting its enemy card or can I just hit them with the Keyblade to get rid of them quicker?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Now a question about Re: CoM. The Black Room and White Rooms are the only places to fight (and get the enemy cards) for Black Fungus and White Mushrooms right? And is defeating the White Mushrooms like in KH1 give you a higher chance of getting its enemy card or can I just hit them with the Keyblade to get rid of them quicker?

I think you need to "defeat" them properly for them to drop their cards. If you only hit them with the Keyblade, they will just disappear and leave nothing behind, so I doubt you would get their cards this way.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think you need to "defeat" them properly for them to drop their cards. If you only hit them with the Keyblade, they will just disappear and leave nothing behind, so I doubt you would get their cards this way.

You do when it comes to the white mushrooms, though I'm unsure if they drop anything special. I do know however that the black fungus have a likelihood to drop treasure rooms.

KHFanatic2010

Hi,
I'm having trouble with defeating Riku (1st battle, inbetween 7th and 8th floors of Castle Oblivion, in Re: Chain Of Memories on Proud Mode) on Sora's Story. Is there any strategies or tips to beat him?

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If you have a lot of Keyblade cards and have learned the sleight, then Sonic Blade is the way to go. If I'm not mistaken, you can execute it with three cards totalling 21 to 23 in value. It's a boss-killing sleight, actually, and is highly effective against any huma boss.

An alternative is to use Lethal Frame (Stop + two attack cards), but I don't think you can get it prior to this fight. It's probably not until later. This sleight stops the target in their track without fail, so as long as you're close enough to your target, it's a sure-hit move. They will flinch many times after the animation is over, which is also a pretty fun sight.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
My strategy with Re:CoM on any difficultly is just to raise CP purely, no sleights and HP occasionally. I beat marluxia on proud with like half a bar of green HP. He can't do anything when you whole deck is mixed together with 9 and 8 cards with like 2 or 3 zeros at the start; mix in some summons, 5 cure cards, megaelixir and Firaga/blizzaga/thundaga and your set to obliterate any opponent. Watch for 2 stacked from your opponent quick switch to a zero (shortcut if possible) and you can get though any battle breaking every card that your enemy throws at you.

If your feeling lucky and your opponent is on less the half HP reload your cards and just spam triangle on your attack cards, this makes your attacks truly impenetrable then elixir when needed and then keep spamming. You have no slights so Sora will keep belting the crap out of his opponent.

Veritas7340

EDIT: Never mind, wrong place; had a BBS question.

Oh well, since I can't get rid of the post,

for Re:CoM, my strategy is to basically alternate between HP and CP.

Like XIII RoXaS XIII said, 2-3 0 cards and high attack cards 7-9 are invaluable.

Last edited:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Yes I discovered you need to use Warp or Warpinator to take them out and you get either a room card or their enemy card, which I got! Now I just need the Neoshadow card and i'll be done (finally!).

You do when it comes to the white mushrooms, though I'm unsure if they drop anything special. I do know however that the black fungus have a likelihood to drop treasure rooms.

The white mushrooms just drop premium chances.

Edit: I just remembered that I still have one more attack card left but i'm not sure what it would be. I'm not by my game now so I can't give details on which ones I have but does anyone have any ideas on which one I might be missing?

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yes I discovered you need to use Warp or Warpinator to take them out and you get either a room card or their enemy card, which I got! Now I just need the Neoshadow card and i'll be done (finally!).

You know a fun thing about Neoshadow cards? It only lasts for one reload, but while active, it slowly drains the HP of all enemies in the room until it reaches 1. Just for laughs, I once used it against Marluxia's second and final forms and it actually worked; all of his attacks are dodge-able (except Omni Laser, which you will want to break ASAP), so I managed to stall him without having to
directly attack him. Of course I needed quite a number of 0's to break his hard-to-dodge attacks.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Nothing is missable in End of the World, right? I can't remember.

Also, is there a good guide out there for building killer gummi ships?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
You know a fun thing about Neoshadow cards? It only lasts for one reload, but while active, it slowly drains the HP of all enemies in the room until it reaches 1. Just for laughs, I once used it against Marluxia's second and final forms and it actually worked; all of his attacks are dodge-able (except Omni Laser, which you will want to break ASAP), so I managed to stall him without having to
directly attack him. Of course I needed quite a number of 0's to break his hard-to-dodge attacks.

Oh wow really? I didn't think it would work on the bosses.

I figured out that I was missing One-Winged Angel. You have to buy it at a moogle shop and with that card i've completed Sora's card collection (which i've never done in my other playthroughs of the GBA and PS2 versions).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Nothing is missable in End of the World, right? I can't remember.?

As far as I can remember, there isn't any... although perhaps Mythrils that the two Arch Behemoths have a chance of dropping. If they don't drop it when you defeat them, I don't think you can get it again. One of them, the one located at the end of Final
Dimension, does respawn (only if you are willing to go through the maze of invisible walls again), but I didn't bother so I'm not sure if it would still drop more Mythrils.

The Pot Scorpion is a more reliable source of Mythrils, anyway, so you don't need to be too concerned about it.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I've heard that you can farm Mythril right before the Final Rest too, where you get to face several waves of heartless, by summoning Bambi. But I guess that unless you want to max your stats it's sort of not necessary. Still, I'm mostly wondering about chests and stuff, but from what I remember (since I haven't played the game in over 10 years) it's a proper world which you can revisit and explore any time you like.

Ventus_

Awards
Hey, is there a list I can get of the locations of the Dalmatian puppies? I need to know where I have missed them to be able to collect the final torn page. I've finished Neverland with only 35. My guide said there were some in the clock tower but I read somewhere here that sometimes guides mix up Dalmatians and gummi pieces. And indeed what I found in the clock tower was a gummi piece not Dalmatians.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hey, is there a list I can get of the locations of the Dalmatian puppies? I need to know where I have missed them to be able to collect the final torn page. I've finished Neverland with only 35. My guide said there were some in the clock tower but I read somewhere here that sometimes guides mix up Dalmatians and gummi pieces. And indeed what I found in the clock tower was a gummi piece not Dalmatians.

Your guide is outdated then. :p

Anyway, for the puppies, a fellow member (soramstr, if I recall correctly) had made an interactive guide. You can check it out here.

Ventus_

Awards
The help is appreciated. For the most part I am only using a guide to find my way through a world if I become lost and for that purpose the one I am using is fine.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey guys, just a question, I discovered the Gold and Premium Cards in Re:CoM as I was trying to get to level 99 and I have never gotten them before so I was just wondering if they were in the PS2 version as well or were they added to 1.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back