• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game help questions? Post here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ I also took on Xemnas first and honestly found him easier. The one-winged angel is great for critical hits, has one like every two swings, but it suffers in magic and base attack.
But it's ultimately depends on your strategy for either, I relied on strike raid so I focused on keyblades that extended my mp gauge.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey guys I got some questions for Re:CoM. I know that you get the Ansem, Lexaeus, and Zexion cards in Sora's story after beating Riku's story in the Room of Rewards but can you still get them if you opened all of the Room of Rewards already?
Also how do you get Pluto to appear? I didn't have a problem in the PS2 version but he's not appearing (i'm on the last floor currently), did I forget something?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I know that you get the Ansem, Lexaeus, and Zexion cards in Sora's story after beating Riku's story in the Room of Rewards but can you still get them if you opened all of the Room of Rewards already?
Actually, if I remember correctly you get these cards from Calm Bounties and other blue card bounty rooms in Sora's side, but I haven't finished R/R yet to check.

Also how do you get Pluto to appear? I didn't have a problem in the PS2 version but he's not appearing (i'm on the last floor currently), did I forget something?
Pluto appears when you're low on cards. Easiest way is to just create a deck with some basic attack and magic cards (not too many) and start using sleights.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually, if I remember correctly you get these cards from Calm Bounties and other blue card bounty rooms in Sora's side, but I haven't finished R/R yet to check.

Pluto appears when you're low on cards. Easiest way is to just create a deck with some basic attack and magic cards (not too many) and start using sleights.

Welp so much for my memory. xD I have a lot of those so I guess I'll try some out.

Ok thank you very much! :D

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
You guys weren't kidding when you said the unknown was not that difficult. He was a piece of cake to me with the only hard part being his command lock move. Only reason he beat me round 1.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah that lock move is really his only challenge to his battle, one can avoid it a handful of ways though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's more toward the annoying side, because you'd need to keep track on three things at the same time when caught: the command menu, Sora's HP, and dodging Xemnas' attacks. It doesn't help that sometimes the Release command flashes too quickly and you end up taking more damage instead.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That was the main annoyance for me, it flashed to quickly most the time for you too dispel it.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Seriously? What level? And what you use?

Well I was pretty high level,91 (due to me farming for stones and what not) so I had the Ultimate Weapon. All I did was summon tink/use aeroga and button smash. At a lower level you can keep the same plan but just make sure to have elixirs ready.

JadeTrinity23

I previously created a thread requesting some help with this game less than two weeks ago (Solosis did a great job providing some answers as to what went wrong) and yet again I find myself stuck. I searched for any possible answers as to the red trinity mark that is on the brick gate in Oogie Boogie's resting place. (lol, love using his name!) Some claim it to be a glitch and can no longer be unlocked after beating Oogie twice. The problem I am having is I cannot seem to find Chimera because the red trinity will not disappear. No matter how many times I go back to the world, reset the land, the red trinity mark always stays on the gate. I eventually got very tired constantly looping through the land and seeing the red trinity that I gave up playing the game. The thing is, I love Kingdom Hearts! Not only for the Disney characters I once loved as a child but the plot and actions you eventually can unlock, but I find myself more frustrated than enjoying the game like the original. (Though they are both original, everything has been moved around. I would really like to enjoy the parts I use to love in KH, can someone possibly suggest any tips or strategies that is more advanced in this game?

TheSpaceMAN022

The mistake you might be making is that you aren't taking out the heartless in the area first. The chimera doesn't spawn until you've taken care of a few. One thing i found just now is that you can get to the trinity without taking out the heartless if you land in the right spot and press triangle at the right time. The only other problem i can think of is you haven't progressed far enough in the game yet. The Chimera only spawns when the heartless in all worlds become stronger.(this happens right after you're second fight with riku/ansem in Hollow Bastion)
I would really like to enjoy the parts I use to love in KH, can someone possibly suggest any tips or strategies that is more advanced in this game?
Tips and strategies for what? If its certain battles you need help on then just ask. I've got strategies for almost all of them. As far as enjoying the game like you used to, well... first playthroughs of good games are always the best. You might not enjoy a KH game like you used to untill KH3. I'm only enjoying KH1 now because of the added lv1 difficulty.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The only other problem i can think of is you haven't progressed far enough in the game yet. The Chimera only spawns when the heartless in all worlds become stronger.(this happens right after you're second fight with riku/ansem in Hollow Bastion)

Actually, no, and we can rule this out. The Chimera and other FM-exclusive Heartless are all available from the very first time you go to their maps after clearing the corresponding worlds. You don't have to wait until defeating Rikunort in Hollow Bastion to cause them to appear.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Actually, no, and we can rule this out. The Chimera and other FM-exclusive Heartless are all available from the very first time you go to their maps after clearing the corresponding worlds. You don't have to wait until defeating Rikunort in Hollow Bastion to cause them to appear.

Yes, I can agree with this statement as well. Because once I finished Halloween Town and went back to the resting place, it appeared, of course as awesome as a gamer I am, I fled... xD Then came back later and didn't find it, I just went and got my dalmatians.

I have a question...

So after seeing that my old selection of getting the sword and giving up the shield when I was younger was a bad choice in this game.... I decided to restart the game. So I researched a lot and didn't find a good answer.

So I was reading that Staff was good to get Leaf Bracer and Second chance early, but when I checked in some other place, it was the Shield. So which is it? and if anyone has the link to the answer, can you link me? Thanks!

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So I was reading that Staff was good to get Leaf Bracer and Second chance early, but when I checked in some other place, it was the Shield. So which is it? and if anyone has the link to the answer, can you link me? Thanks!
From the guide:
StaffShield
Leaf Bracer3927
Second Chance9036

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, there really isn't any right or wrong decision; it's all a matter of preference and playing style. But if you meant your decision is the one that gives you longevity and help you survive much longer in battles, then yeah, I presume so.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Well, there really isn't any right or wrong decision; it's all a matter of preference and playing style. But if you meant your decision is the one that gives you longevity and help you survive much longer in battles, then yeah, I presume so.

Well for Sephiroth, because as I said before, I tried my old way and I was like, "How in the hell did I survive and finish this game with this playing style?" And decided to restart.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright guys I need some help. I've completed all of the gummi missions except for the 3rd Olympus Coliseum mission, which is the one where you have to destroy all 140 obstacles, and I can only get to about 130, my main problem is the section around the middle where you have to destroy the wall of the purple, yellow, and orange squares (specifically the orange ones). Any tips?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'd suggest you use many laser gummi blocks, like Meteor or Ultima. They allow you to lock on to targets quickly once you get them inside the reticule, and even orange panels are destroyed with just a blast. What's more, Ultima lasers can ricochet off obstacles, destroying a few more in its path.

And you might want to constantly hit the brakes so that you have more time in destroying things before going past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back